GREAT PROJECT but FAILED! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

GREAT PROJECT but FAILED!

Anyone of you who encounter a great project but ended up nothing?

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

• Useful or interesting 1

there is many project ended with no value at all .  but some time it takes a while we can't fully judge their project if not really make a great value . as long they really working on it. project still running and everything can happen,

• +3 1
  • +5 1

I have come across many projects and always had individually everything. Some projects quickly died, despite their prospects. Some projects are still alive today. It's really hard to guess.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Scammers made the community of cryptocurrency at it worst and leaving the investors awful.

Now investors dont come to some project even they are one of the best. scared and no trust, that was the investors now a days, i just really hope that this IEO system will bring back the glory to crypto.

In my opinion, about 60 to 80% of the scam projects will have hit the market in 2018-19 like Greenbit. I invested in 4-5 ICOs from 2017 to 2019, out of which only 1 got right but it's price is still below the ICO price. Now I do not invest in ICOs, instead I only invest in the coins that are in the market.

• +3 1

cvzzu9u.png

I found a project called CYFM.they were working on a radio application that pays indie music creators and also they pay to listeners.

they had 2 coins for listeners and indie music creators

the project looked good, their application looked good but they ended up dumping coins on people

On 9/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, BBC said:

There are some failures project ive been participate, be careful on what your going to invest. Research and knowing their platform is one way to know or recognize if going to run the project. if you know project ico docademic thats one of my favorite project i've been participate.

can you name those project you are referring to?

On 10/11/2019 at 6:19 PM, s107n said:

I have come across many projects and always had individually everything. Some projects quickly died, despite their prospects. Some projects are still alive today. It's really hard to guess.

Some projects had a successful ICO but after listing in the exchange there are more sellers than buyers.

Those sellers are just throwing the tokens even at a really low price! Demand is the one who will make a project in the market stay alive!

I invested in one of the biggest Scam projects in 2018. Savedroid has developed a app where you can save a small amount of money. With the ICO they want to implement savings plans for crypto. In the end I have Tokens worth $12 and paid $1200. Biggest disaster for me in crypto.

16 minutes ago, querty009 said:

I have not encountered. I didn’t like anything. I prefer not to invest in pyramids, but Bitcoin feels stable. So all sorts of scams passed me by.

What pyramid are you talking about? 

11 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

Yaeh i saw few projects. But actually one project is scamed in 2017.the project is so good and they reached their hard cap before the end of ico but finally they scamed Their investor. Project name is ETHBooks   

I dont ride the name and get the popularity so i dont invest on that kind of project ETHbooks.

3 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

I invested in one of the biggest Scam projects in 2018. Savedroid has developed a app where you can save a small amount of money. With the ICO they want to implement savings plans for crypto. In the end I have Tokens worth $12 and paid $1200. Biggest disaster for me in crypto.

Savedroid, i encounter that before but did not invest! i did not even joined their bouties.

but i joined 1 bounty project with a sold-out ICO which is BITGOALS (STP)

They have no news on listing until now and not answering much on their telegram group!

there are so many of them actually, Its not even possible to count every one of them, they take peoples money, do nothing and then disappear 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:50 PM, cryptokram said:

I mean, we know that most investors were victimized of scam project which most investors decided not to invest anymore.

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them?

XEL is the only one that comes to my mind. DEV delivered everything that he promised (that is a working product) but then dissapeared and as a result the community slowly but steadily went away... It was a really promising project but unvortunately didn't go anywhere and propably never will 😞

On 9/27/2019 at 9:50 PM, cryptokram said:

I didn't invest but I participated in the event so I don't think I lost at all but was a little sorry for that

Да, сталкивалась. На самом деле на рынке сейчас очень много стоящих проектов, но порой пригласить в него людей не так то просто. И поэтому все заканчивалось, не успев начаться 

On 9/27/2019 at 5:50 PM, cryptokram said:

Reb token.It was the besy ever ! They gave me free token that worthed 40 USD at that time and i didnt sell it cuz i was thinking my money was going to hit 10k USD 🙂 i had waited and my money hit to 1k USD but didnt sell it.

after 2 months from that i sold all of them for 200 USD because i needed some money at that time

Yeah...

2 minutes ago, Grace said:

Reb token.It was the besy ever ! They gave me free token that worthed 40 USD at that time and i didnt sell it cuz i was thinking my money was going to hit 10k USD 🙂 i had waited and my money hit to 1k USD but didnt sell it.

after 2 months from that i sold all of them for 200 USD because i needed some money at that time

Yeah...

Good for you as you still manage to get good amount from it.. you just missed the top and sell them but still a great income. You can't get that 200 now started from 40.

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Good for you as you still manage to get good amount from it.. you just missed the top and sell them but still a great income. You can't get that 200 now started from 40.

and do You know what 😉 i could buy that token for 15 USD at the beginning.But i have missed it.

It was good experience for me 

There was in ICO i invested in 2017  called Quantum , they supposed to be resistant to quantum cracking etc, i guess their idea was ahead of their time and failed horribly, they raised 30 million and now coin market cap is 300k and even got delisted from coinmarketcap for very low trading volume.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:08 AM, BenQ said:

there is many project ended with no value at all .  but some time it takes a while we can't fully judge their project if not really make a great value . as long they really working on it. project still running and everything can happen,

Its true, they're many of them actually, up to now it continuously happened in the bounty, the scammers won't sop as much as they sill see that lot people who are still joining and investing for the project campaign. Where in the end it is nothing but scam project. 

On 9/27/2019 at 10:50 AM, cryptokram said:

There is a huge amount of projects with good intentions that die in a very natural way, the community itself loses interest in the highlights, there are other types of projects that make them fail intentionally so they cannot grow and others that are the worst They come with the nature of being scam from the beginning of their creation.

• +3 1

This need not be asked, as a bounty hunter will definitely feel it. I worked on a project that worked with a large bank and it turned out that their project failed. Even though the project has been included in the national news which is considered to bring big changes, but only nonsense

• +1 1

I don't have favourite of them, I hate them all, those fail project contributed to their failure they can argue with that

Thank you so much this tread made me aware of more carefully following the tantalizing project about getting Bitcoin.  A truly educative experience for new cryptomania and laymen with the crypto world and just joined.

• +2 1

Yes. This is possible . Many reason ay project failed. I think any project need futurestick and potential/good team member . And they need to activate. But every good project team member is not properly active. This is the one of the best big reason to failed good project.

• +2 1

On 9/27/2019 at 10:50 PM, cryptokram said:

There were so many project in 2018 and 2019 but failed to reach the target, which one is your favorite of them.

This is the hardest part in crypto world nowadays,being scammed and lose all your investments. Many desperate people in making money are coming out,and take advantage with the crypto to fool people.

Luckily,i dont have any,i try not to invest without any further research about every projects.

We have to be very careful when dealing or entering any projects or coins.