CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

This is like the principal of investment which says thats, high investment with low risk, but the low investments, must be containing high risk in order to see the profit.

There is a clear fact that with low investments, there are no sales volumes, so there are risks. And where there is high investment, there are sales volumes. Risks must always be considered. Thank you for following me.

I have invested acoin call

Pony it is givving 1%daily and its price

Growing up every day 

And you Do not have to do any actions

To get this daily earning 

On 5/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, BTC Future said:

Indeed. Cryptotalk is about all cryptocurrencies and they aim to provide knowledge and valid information to anyone interested. The direction of the forum is this. Yobit is connected with this campaign and cryptotalk helped, but yobit was already an established exchange. Cryptotalk is not just about yobit, it has grown and is a mature source of information concerning cryptocurrencies.

well as i know yobit hosted this forum and finenced and is stil funding this forum till this day and it wil lcontinue i think that it is not shame or something yobit is a great platform and also cryptotalk is ties to this wonderful platform which i  think is really great cause once we have any kind of question we can ask on the forum and we will get information fast.

• +1 1

The idea you gave about investment was really informative.I'll try my best to set up a plan about this to make some extra money.By the way thanks for providing us such a great opportunity to earn some extra rewards.

wow!It's really an excellent way to make a good profit from my earnings from.this forum by yobit invest box.Though i knew about yobit invest box before,but i hadn't use it any time.But,i wish to start it.

On 5/7/2020 at 3:09 PM, kipara said:

I know thats those interest are paying by the tokens developers, because they are promoting their tokens, but I'm asking about cryptocurrencies such as btc, ETH and litecoin, who promote those coins in the yobit?. While they are already famouse and most used. 

Ahhh, OK I got your question, I think the interest thats you'll be receiving from the coins that's you have mentioned is that the yobit exchange maybe using your investments to trade or for something else. 

On 5/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, bliznec said:

It is very risky to make deposits by 10%, because the coins fall in price, which are available in the investment box. It is very risky to take such steps.

Of course those coins with high interest are falling its prices, but not all time are falling the prices, so thats when investing in such coins, there must be timing of the price.

You are talking about a very important point, it's about how to invest our earnings from this forum in the right way! So thanks for your ideas.. but for me, i would like to trade well to earn profits .. Trading is really good in my opinion.. Please if you have proofs about sites you mentioned, just share them with us..

Well i loved the way you described Yobit as a main source of income from your daily Cryptotalk micro earnings.

Nevertheless i prefer gambling with those as i will get much more profit on the long run rather than just investing them into trading and probabily will lose them all.

Gambling will be a garanteed quick profit and that's just why i love it.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I guess this campaign started 8 months ago and still this campaign paying every users and I hope this campaign will go more years. Yobit and Cryptotalk both together bring this excited and awesome campaign.

• +1 2

Yes, I am very happy, because I am one of those accepted for publication and profit from this forum, which is a campaign from the Yobit platform and the most frightening thing about him is that this campaign ends.

• +1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:15 PM, MuhammadSh said:

thanks a lot.. i really agree with you! and i think tat earning from this forum is really a good chance for all people to make profits by this earned money!

You are definitely right, earning from this forum by posting is really great opportunity, absolutely at the time. That is why cause of corona it is just so hard to find any job,  it is just forbidden either to go out from house. At home, you can work on the forum, it is just amazing.

• +3 1

Sound smart thought and never cross in my brain without a doubt from my installment I do purchase altcoins yet typically I spare it and moving to my own wallet so after heard this thought I will thinking of it as later in light of the fact that with contribute at specific coins it will naturally give us additional salary or pasive pay

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for teaching us. I have already deposit few amount of USD through advcash and i have purchased some coins so that i can invest. There are many coins but i will check first those which you have suggest.

• +1 1

On 6/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, harzallah said:

Yes, I am very happy, because I am one of those accepted for publication and profit from this forum, which is a campaign from the Yobit platform and the most frightening thing about him is that this campaign ends.

You are doing your best within the forum that was the main reason why you are employed to the forum to work in the forum by making good publications.

From my own point of view this great forum is collaborating with yobit exchanger so that we will be able to benefit a lot from the site since it has good positive features for earning which is investbox where you can earn some percentage of what you invested there and you can also earn free coins for sharing links on social medias accounts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes, it is good way to be rich . you can trading it when you start form 3$ in trading  maybe rich . And you have daily 3$ imagine you accept  in month 90$ it is good for anyone start in business .  

We actually received our daily payment through yobit exchanger and I will suggest we take advantage of this investbox since the talk token is not yet trading so that we can be earning 1% of what we invested after every 24 hours which I also think will be good for some gamblers because the investbox will give them guarantee of earning instead of losing since earning in gambling is by chance (luck).

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yobit is really great Exchanges , who offer a good amount of money to it's user's . now yobit change their campaigutthere.

Investment in dogecoin ( in yobit investbox ) is really great and profitable , Infact I also invest some money Their. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This is obvious, so work here and get $ 3 for example Infinite doors open before us to start working either through investment or buying low-priced currencies and using them in investment plans as you mentioned until you can buy a specific currency expected to rise and then sell it at a high price this market contains always renewed opportunities and all the credit for the forum and the Yobit platform.

The Yobit investment fund is one of the most amazing
But I did not understand the part you are talking about "qqq" and "micro"
Please explain more where it is and tag me it

On 7/31/2020 at 8:07 PM, Abuyaman said:

the investbox is quite risky as it requires you to roll the dice everyday to get your interest and also the coins up for investment are not well known and may disappear over time

@Abuyaman I agree with you're opinion investment box quite risky, but every plan not requires to perform dice game to claim this rewards, like USD RUR and some other low prices coins, its depends on us which plan we selects.but always select profitable plan.

Genuinely stated, through this forum I knew yobit exchanger, and today it's one my best, favorite exchange sites that I used for trading and making investment.

It's the most visited site for receiving my daily payments for posting, and also gaining percentage of interest from investbox.

• +2 1

I believe that these profits that we get from this forum can be saved until they become of good value and we start trading in them and multiplying our balance through trading.

Its a good opportunity you have suggested to us that we can invest our btc every day we earn from cryptotalk campaign then we can invest it in yobit      but i have a doubt that will those free coin is allow to do trade because if those coin not allowed to do trade then why we just need to invest our money     

• +3 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

I think for all who were using QQQ investbox before, they must be really regret at this time, because I the one who were using it and I'm currently really regret.  

• +2 1