CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

• Useful or interesting 20
  • +1 8
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

On 10/23/2019 at 7:13 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich :d

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Doge, it’s much nicer to invest on the Yobit exchange, which did it yesterday. In the future, I will consider the option and study the micro. 

The investment box helps and goes to the accumulation of capital for investors, which gives a huge plus exchange Yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I think the pay per post promotion is a great offer. Everybody can take a chance to build up a nice portfolio with minimum effort. If you invest the achieved coins wisely. The Yobit investbox is a great possibility to increase the value of your balances.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

How you will connect the title to the supporting post?

2 minutes ago, igglybuff said:

Now I use this thread to ask a question, how long will the post payment campaign last?

You can't do that and the post will be off-topic and the thread might be deleted! i suggest you to request for a thread lock down by tagging the moderators or an admin. I also discouraging you to create a topic about asking that payment campaign as it will result to duplicate topic. i will answer you now here.

You can wait for the announcement of the admin as they are the only one who knows when this pay per post will stop.

1 hour ago, HammadAli said:

It is really nice to earn 3$ a day with no or minimum efforts. I have not used invest box for a long time from now and i dont link the concept of investbox.

I also don't like the investbox feature offered by yobit, because I think the profit is very small and not suitable for me

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Thank you for sharing this, this could help growing earnings in different way. Yobit platform is a real win win situation.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Sindo said:

I'm happy even though I only get $ 3 a day.  it is the result of hard work posting on this porum.  I hope that the parties from yobit can consider paying $ 1 per post, but 10 posts will count.  in order to reduce the spamer on this porum.  and too many comments that are too distorted to get 0.00001 sat.

that's a good idea my friend.i suggest yobit must consider this and make some changes to their next pay by post Campaign.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, cryp tos said:

Of course, this is a good opportunity offered by YOBIT in partnership with Cryptotalk Forum, for beginners to enter the world of cryptocurrencies for 0$ cost ,without risk.

Are they going to have another campaign after this?

• +1 2
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Sindo said:

I'm happy even though I only get $ 3 a day.  it is the result of hard work posting on this porum.  I hope that the parties from yobit can consider paying $ 1 per post, but 10 posts will count.  in order to reduce the spamer on this porum.  and too many comments that are too distorted to get 0.00001 sat.

Hello, we don´t know if they will considerate to paid more high rewards for posting but you idea sound really nice, or maybe they will make payments according to your Rank in the forum, the more Rank you have more you earn for posting. Good luck.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

9 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

yep. after all you can spend your extra 3$ to buy low value coins on yobit so maybe they raise and make you rich :d

Ain't it great? Posters get free money and turn around and invest it and earn more from it.  Can't find this great deal anywhere else!

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

If you get this for 33 days, that's $100. I am looking forward to a month trading competition on Yobit where cryptotalk campaigners will be rewarded for the profits they made trading with the proceeds from the campaign. For a lazy trader like me, I will just put my earnings on dogecoin and add an investbox package of dogecoin. At 3% a month, sure I can make profits trading only dogecoin on Yobit

Did you know the minimum dice amount has increased 100 x's?  So, be careful with dice.  Doge is a sure thing if one can set goal to IB one million Doge or more.

6 hours ago, CryptoChief said:

Thank you for sharing this, this could help growing earnings in different way. Yobit platform is a real win win situation.

No problem.  I think it is what Yobit had in mind when they wanted us to spread the good word.

6 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

Cryptotalk forum  is the no 1 forum of yobit exchange before yobit no anyone exchange who gives free satoshi for sharing cryptocurruncy knowledge yobit give a good forum for learn and earn together many people's share their knowledge on yobit exchange forum.

I have been having lots of fun while making some profits.  For a small traders, 1k Doge profit a day is a lot of gain.  I earned it from QQQ alone.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Moldovan said:

That is exactly the purpose of this forum earnings I think. You can't do much with $3 a day but you can invest that money into some tokens and hold them in your wallet until the price increases

I don't know where you live, but in my country I can buy 2 lbs minced meat and 2 lbs flour with these 3$, and eat for a week. Some people is very greatful for this campaign, and I assure you they are getting their profits like they were praying everyday.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

7 hours ago, mahouka said:

I also don't like the investbox feature offered by yobit, because I think the profit is very small and not suitable for me

There are no big profits from trusted investments, even big companies offer 0.1% interest per month.

Well, it depends on your decision, yobit facilitates the investbox feature for good reason.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

QQQ still my favorit, I can earb 5M QQQ coin everday without nothing, and if covert 5M QQQ, its almost 10.000 satoshi, I think its good pasive income, micro is good choice too, but I dont have much balance, maybe after post everday in this forum, I can invest more

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

The minimum to invest in QQQ IS 200000 WITH 5% in a day you have 210000,so you have earn 10000 qqq it's equal to 0.7 doge in a day.nothing for every one ,you need to invest to much to earn something 

• +1 1

$ 3 a day sounds great, especially for beginners like me who want to learn more about  cryptocurrencies and get the most profit possible

• +1 1
  • +5 1

14 hours ago, Moldovan said:

That is exactly the purpose of this forum earnings I think. You can't do much with $3 a day but you can invest that money into some tokens and hold them in your wallet until the price increases

i wish yobit continue this campaign for ever. on execute it on other forums to spread their name and activities.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

That seem like a very wise and profitable idea after all, getting an additional interest on the free money this forum is offering to make a better earnings.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

You are incredible also me I'm always use to suggest to yobit users to use QQQ invest box and I use it also. I was starting investing QQQ worth of 0.003 BTC but now I have 0.0079 BTC in few days which is some thing good to me.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

3 hours ago, HammadAli said:

Actually invest box has opened a new way for scammers to scam people. More from this feature the real caahrm of the ICOs of yobit has gone.

I think so, because the investbox menu scammers can use it to fraud people with the coins or tokens they make for scam

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:43 PM, Bnance10 said:

It's strangely that I did not reply on this topic. 😁

First yes it's great that members here can earn around 3$ daily just for posts, and I dont know if is clever to putt your earning in investbox you must to decide about that.

About QQQ, I dont see that coin BTC and ETH market just on DOGE and on YO dont have walls and I dont see on USD and RUR too.

About Micro IB, yes 1% daily is not too much and maybe can be stable for some more times but I remember Micro before that coin have 100% buy wall and that wall gone that means in any time that coin can go down (just warn).

For me personally best investbox is Egold (I used before, and today I putt coins again), but they change investbox plan and that (for me) it was not interesting but today they reopen again old investbox plan with 14% which is great.

But that lasted few minutes 😁 Because people fast putt their coins in IB and now is investbox for Egold is full.

Just to remind, they have investbox for BTC, ETH and DOGE too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It's strangely that I did not reply on this topic. 😁

First yes it's great that members here can earn around 3$ daily just for posts, and I dont know if is clever to putt your earning in investbox you must to decide about that.

About QQQ, I dont see that coin BTC and ETH market just on DOGE and on YO dont have walls and I dont see on USD and RUR too.

About Micro IB, yes 1% daily is not too much and maybe can be stable for some more times but I remember Micro before that coin have 100% buy wall and that wall gone that means in any time that coin can go down (just warn).

For me personally best investbox is Egold (I used before, and today I putt coins again), but they change investbox plan and that (for me) it was not interesting but today they reopen again old investbox plan with 14% which is great.

But that lasted few minutes 😁 Because people fast putt their coins in IB and now is investbox for Egold is full.

Just to remind, they have investbox for BTC, ETH and DOGE too.

I completely understand where you’re coming from.. When I’m done replying to everyone, i will post a little strategy that I have been using and by sharing it, I know it would only be mutually beneficial to all who will adopt it.

I will post it in Tutoring Section, if you care to check it out.

Cheers!

• +1 2

19 hours ago, Marjmae said:

I think so, it is great that the cyrptotalk campaign and yobit combine to pay the post in other site. You need to post in cryptotalk campaign while you will be paid in yobit. 

By the way, can someone tell me about payment for the post,  how did you know if you are getting paid?  

I think so, it is great that the cyrptotalk campaign and yobit combine to pay the post in other site. You need to post in cryptotalk campaign while you will be paid in yobit. 

By the way, can someone tells me about payment for the post,  how did you know if you are getting paid? I'm newbie here. 

they paid me twice til now. i received my BTC for my post in yobit paybyposts page and thanks for that. you can e sure you receive your payment but be sure you entered your CryptoTalk Email on that page before any action.

btw as i know this the campaign stops at 1st november.

• +1 2

1 minute ago, Marjmae said:

Thanks for reminders man. I already received the payment for my post today but still i don't have received from my yesterday post. 

What should i do if campaign stop at 1st november? Should i get my reward before 1st november? Thanks for your answer. 

my friend if you are receiving todays payments for post i don't think you receive anything for yesterday. and you must go ahead for today and day after that. you must use send to my BTC balance button to be sure you receive the earned BTCs on page https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts. and after 1 st november i guess there is no earning way.