CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

CryptoTalk Campaign Is about Yobit

On 10/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Free money from Yobit to your real investment plans...

I don't know about this QQQ investment.I will buy QQQ coins for profit.It is a good opportunity  to earn some extra .Yobit is providing us this chance.I have my coins on Yobit and now i buy this coin .

I thing the pay per post promotion is a great offer. Everybody can take a chance ti build up a nice portfolio with minimum effort.      

I have a feeling that they are partners, they are encouraging people to register in yobit and it is a good idea and marketing they attract a lot if investors and members if this forum. They is there way of inviting people to join.

Yes yobit invest box will be a better way to invest daily income which we are getting from the cryptotalk.but i think for thr many people including me this source is to complete daily needs.so i can't invest it right now

• +1 1

yeah yobit flat form offers allot and lot of people give their feedback which are positive in all aspects.

Well, aren't cryptotalk forum is a forum made by yobit? So, it's only right that this forum is all about yobit. But it doesn't mean we have to talk about yobit 24/7. Yobit made this forum so we could share our knowledge about crypto world with others

On 10/29/2019 at 2:59 PM, Manu63 said:

$ 3 a day sounds great, especially for beginners like me who want to learn more about  cryptocurrencies and get the most profit possible

Me too. We want to explore and experience what cryptocurrency is and I really wanted to do investing for higher profit but it's risky. 

YoBit has been a reputable exchange, and they have already proven it by actually paying this campaign. With thousand of participants, their budget backs their exchange, and their reputation.

I'm just hoping for continuous progress of Cryptotalk, by maintaining the cleanliness of the forum, as well as having members that actually know what the forum is for.

On 10/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Earning $3 a day can be nice to a few.  But use that daily earnings and learn how profitable some Yobit InvestBox can be should be your and the exchange’s ultimate goal.

I suggest QQQ IB to collect daily Doge.  Qqq IB pays 5% more qqq daily while you don’t have to dice or buy YO as required actions.  $3 can get you millions of coins.  It can be both fun and profitable.

I also want to suggest Micro IB to collect daily BTC.  Micro pays 1% more Micro daily, again also without any action on your part.  $15 can get you a minimum IB with just 1,000 Micro.  Or get more to earn more if you have extra BTC to invest.  Once you started your Micro IB, don’t think of it as “Micro”, treat it like your new Bitcoin faucet instead. 10,000 sat at a time and building it up.

There are more.. but these two are good enough for your $3 a day earning if you made 30 posts per day.

Thank yo so much brother for sharing this information.this information is really very helpful for us.by knowing this we can be able to learn about what is right and what is wrong. Thank you for your sharing. Thanks again☺

Yes that's true. Cryptotalk is all about yobit. It introduced us to yobit so we can find helpful yobit when it comes to earnings. Also cryptotalk is a good foundation  of knowledge on haw to use yobit so that we can use yobit very well.

I agree with you. Invest box on yobit exchange is very useful but some people don't know how to do it. I think they should do their own research because the invest box in yobit exchange can make their $3 per day increase. That's for me.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:55 AM, Lubruselu said:

I do not suggest 100000% don't use QQQ investbox it is very very risk I was just buy QQQ at price of 0.00006 doge and just invest them but in a week QQQ drop to 0.00003 doge, so I was just close the investment immediately and sell those QQQ with loss and now it continue to drop more its price play around 0.00001 to 0.00002 doge.

I checked to confirm what you stated and QQQ presently is going for 0.00000196 Doge. which is a far cry from the 0.00006000 Doge you had bought and the graph is showing a flattened bottom suggesting that recover might indeed be a tall order. Better to invest in coins that have good prospects.

It is the superlative forum I grasp proven subsequently far away and I include absent the complete preceding forums and I composition in this forum just to grant an superb tune and you tin employ it in trading to pull off bigger returns if you are fair at trading of classes

I havent tried investbox yet. I did try to look for the qqq you mentioned but i cant find it anymore in investbox. The only investment there requires you to play 10 dice game a day to earn doge.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Actually we can get payment in yobit exchanger. For this reason I think yobit and cryptotalk both are related. For payment we must be need to used yobit exchanger

Thank you for posting this. I didn't know about that. I was thinking that by my earnings from cryptotalk pay by post campaign I'll invest it on some wallet. 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:35 AM, Superred said:

Sound good idea and never cross in my mind before indeed from my payment i do buy altcoins but usually i save it and moving to my personal wallet so after heard this idea i will considering it later because with invest at particular coins it will automatically give us extra income or pasive income

Your information is very useful. I will use your information. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.

7 hours ago, Jumail jone said:

I think one. Because if it was made. Then we will have the benefit. And it would be great to have us work. So I think your words are reasonable. And with you I agree.

Investbox is not that easy to used. You need huge fund for your investment because if you have only small amount for your investment i think that will be take some time and also it is depend on what token you used for your investment.

On 10/23/2019 at 11:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Sounds like fun to do. We may spare that 3 usd to buy some coins in yobit exchange, good idea.

Of course Cryptotalk is all about Yobit, they are the one paying posters you cannot get paid without an account on Yobit because this is where you are going to received your payment, I just hope we'll see campaign coming from Yobit.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:43 AM, Bnance10 said:

Nice to read that post I think you are smart enough for choosing ways to increase your profits thank you for sharing this idea 

4 hours ago, arifin1 said:

Crypto conversation benefits others to make sure you attain 3$ normal. It's a capability option to rise all the forums paid members and additionally status. Crypto talk promotional event would be maintaining quarter or so a great deal more. Excellent artwork I just snatch this approach business.

Yes yobit campaign is a great chance that provides profitable and affordable ways for who share his opinions and react with cryptotalk.org God bless yobit