What happened after two years of currency sifting. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What happened after two years of currency sifting.

In the past two years, Bitcoin has not witnessed a significant increase, such as what happened in 2017, but its price has been declining and rising around a certain limit and many other currencies were without any value and projects were unsuccessful and those currencies did not have any value and some other currencies maintained a good price and good popularity such as Ethereum

We can't take it as totally bad because more people are coming in the Crypto field and many investors are coming from around the globe. And adoption has been taken to many countries too. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/22/2019 at 11:46 PM, bobjoemega said:

We all know that the CryptoCurrency market in the last two years served as a screening machine for all currencies, and closed more than 1,750 projects, during these two years we didn't see any good pump like in 2017, also some good platform are hacked or closing, like Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
So what are you thinking about the last two years? it was good or bad for you.

If a platform can ba hacked The we said it lacks some facilities of security purposes and cannot be regarded as a   good exchangers a good exchanger most have a good security.

You are right mate in 2 two years so many thinks happen in crypto like you said cryptopia exchange hack and so many exchange  closed, and prices also not increase, but you see one side another side so many countries legalized crypto and so many big companies except block chain technology, and I heard so many countries install bitcoin ATM so I think its mix response in 2 years, but hope prices also increase in future.

Personally, for me, these were the worst years in cryptocurrency since I almost did not earn anything for them, now I think that in 2020 everything will be much better.

I think the last two years were so much important that the crypto world has grown a lot. The prices have increased in a great number and also the currencies have earned good popularity. But it is true that the projects are actually based on the cryptocurrencies  and they are very legitimate. Some projects really contained scams that's why they were closed. Now the development in crypto world is emerging with time. 

Every year, Cryptocurrencies always take a new shift on how they actually behave, as we know of that, every year, Bitcoin takes a twist and how the value changes as to how the volatility increase or decrease as per demand, and also on expected regulations

I think that today`s situation on crypto market is just calm before the storm because more and more people meet cryptocurrency industry and invest their money in it. We just need to wait some time 

The last two years had not been bad for me because I was practicing and testing different ways to use the market effectively. I agree that 2017 was a huge pump for cryptocurrency but anyone who traded with smartness, earned good profit between 2018 and 2019 because unlike other markets, crypto market is active most of the times and it has very few periods of recession. A lot of people think severe drops of crypto prices after 2017 was a big tragedy but I think it was a great time for long term investing. Those who bought bitcoin at $3500 were true winners in the early 2020 when they could sell it at 300% profit!

I think the last two years have not been critical for me. Because I only recently came to the world of cryptocurrency, and only learn everything. Of course, it is so sad when users lose their money, sites are hacked, and everything becomes quite sad, it is unpleasant!

Everything that is not done is for the best. In fact, the closure of popular platforms speaks of an evolution in the cryptocurrency market, more modernized projects appear that surpass their mentors many times over, I think this is a normal process, because everyone strives for the best

• +3 1

The past two years were very bearish, there was only a bull market during the past few months after the halving of Bitcoin, and then we entered a bear market for more than two months, will we see the bull market? Certainly it will happen, but we do not know when it will be.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Many more exchanges got hacked since you posted this and they will always have problems. Kucoin was hacked and okex suspended withdrawals. There will be more too. I happen to trust yobit because the people there are more intelligent than from okex and they can do better business.

• +1 1

The truth is we need to follow alot of work and we need to put together everything in the right perspective we need to work and put together a good strategy we have to work and put together everything in the propitiation to it we need to work together in the right perspective

I'm in crypto for almost a year and it has been good but it could have been better. I don't know how some people risk so much sometimes. It can work for them but it is not very wise to just buy anything that is hyped a lot and some profits are made, perhaps a lot, but the risk of losing all profits is there too.

• +1 1

I'm more thinking about the next two years as the previous two were not so great and we were had to do with many negative events and hacks. with scams on the rise and many investments being very volatile and negative. So I hope the next two years will be not like the previous two.

A lot happened in a few years and a lot more will happen. I don't have any bad or very good thing to say but I see only better future for cryptocurrencies. I am more experienced and expect to handle some events better now but I have learned to avoid extreme risk and I'm not happy that still so many people are just gambling.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:46 AM, bobjoemega said:

So what are you thinking about the last two years? it was good or bad for you.

I am only two months in crypto but it has been two of the most exciting in my life. I am super excited about the future and I've already began profiting from my investments and I plan to keep investing more in the following months. Nothing can stop us now!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think crypto currency its important that we are able to understand what could have been able to really be sure that we are able to follow the greatest of everything the truth is to work and work as hard and put together a good chance we need to work and keep moving with the crypto space we have today so that is very important you really record such

• +1 1

I think the last 2 years before 2019 was a good years for crypto, because it gains popularity which would highly affect the price, since on year 2017 the higher price of BTC happened. So I think because of that, some hackers that time stepped up their game since they knew that they could stole a huge amount of money when they targeted the company that has something to do with crypto. 

Bitcoin have declined in previous two years. It reached 19000$ in 2017 at its all time high. And that's because of creation of new projects such as ETH but BTC is recovering now after ETH increased its transaction fees

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

We are still waiting for the price to begin some good bullish action but it is still very dangerous. If it fails to reach 20k by the end of the year it will not be a failure but we will have to make different plans for our investments.

• +2 1

I didn't understand what is a screening machine, but the concept of your post was that between 2018 and 2019 not a lot was done but it was only about price and not about the development been done. This developments are now seen in 2020 where we are having a very good sentiment.

I am thinking that the last two years about the crypto currency was only a development only for me since I am not yet totally that engaged in to crypto currency in those years. I would say that I am at the phase of knowing something more about crypto currency since I was about just to get introduced in that year that is why I do not know what is happening in the crypto currency as of that moment. I am saying that after those years I was able to develop myself about the career I am about to take in this industry.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Mine was a long time of very limited profits but at least I did correct to reduce all investments before they dumped by 95%. In the beginning of 2018 I was holding Ripple, Stellar, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and lots of alts. I saw the disaster and sold after they start dropping and was very happy too. I never quit though and I had very small profit for two years until recently, but I didn't make a lot this summer either. It wasn't some major bull run or altcoin season.

• +1 1
  • +2 1