Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

On 10/22/2019 at 7:16 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies
In my view, one common currency must be chosen between them

I do not think it is good strategy by each company to introduce a coin. Because there is too much companies in world and there would be flood of coins. It would become a complicated situation and crypto may failed. Also in this case, companies may only accept their coins for payments, then for a person handling many coins would not possible. So big companies would understand it and support existing coins.

8 hours ago, Ilustration said:

I don't believe that this will happen Company don't need to create thier own coins /tokens because this will cause loses only to them. 

I don't agree with you companies like Apple ,Addidas ,Amazon are big companies they can easily handle their coins and make profit from them.Companies like start bucks have started to accept BTC for payment so creating their own coin is not fat away.

Possible that, in the light of developments in the field of digital currencies encrypted expect you to share all the big companies in the world are to issue its own currency and to meet everyone in a single currency, because each currency is encrypted draft is different from the other given the intense work won't be a problem because today there are more than 6,000 encrypted

On 2/7/2020 at 11:15 PM, Crypto555 said:

Even though it seems impossible to think about a world where everyone uses cryptocurrencies I actually think that's the future. Because everything in the future will be running on internet 

It's true that everything is going to be running on internet in the future but this doesn't mean that necessarily cryptocurrencies are going to be used by everyone because governments will also create digital currencies 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:42 AM, Binbillal007 said:

This is not a wise decision, still it will come to pass, each company will want to have it token

Yes it is true that you say that it is not entirely a wise decision because there will still be something that happens when it can be done until the company gets the desired token so make a decision that if possible can be made a wise decision.

The company can always have its own coin whenever they want to since they are mostly good in money and investment but what if the market is down as well as the value of its coin. They will not progress much.

Maybe if it happens, the demand from all cryptocurrency users increases, it would be a step forward in this area

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Yes so I think it's quite difficult to find potential coins in their company projects. Maybe if companies make their own crypto they must have a target in the best prices and new projects to be able to compete between companies.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies

Yes, every business will issue cryptocurrencies in the years to come.  Of course, this will be done under state control so that it can be kept under control and that these companies will not adversely affect the economy.  Although this will affect the market conditions positively, we can also see that it has negative effects in some cases or conditions.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Not necessarily, but with this significant development that we are witnessing at the economic level, I expect that most of the major companies will have their cryptocurrency officially

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 2/16/2020 at 10:32 AM, Asfi said:

The next question is, are you sure it will be a success or is the company profitable?  I don't think so

It depends could become successful, let's wait and see about Facebook and Libra as an example.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Highly unlikely. Each company creating its own coin would only increase complexity and exclusivity of the coin.

What we need might be every country creating their CBDC, or having a universal digital cryptocurrency, which could be Bitcoin or Ethereum.

On 10/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

no, because there is no sense if every company creates his own coin. as you said there would be a billion of different coins and is not really possible. maybe all companies can create a single and universal coin for all of them

On 24/10/2019 at 7:44, starwill said:

Eso es correcto, por ejemplo, en Venezuela están aplicando el uso de monedas estables que tienen un precio inicial equivalente a $ 60 y es intercambiable con BTC e incluso la moneda fiduciaria del país.

si es venezuela ya cuentan con una llamada petro, y es de uso cambiario con otras monedas ya cuenta hasta con su billetera propia, para mi cada pais debe tener una de uso y asi hacerlo mas global.

I don't believe that each organization will creat it's own cash. since to keep up a money is troublesome. that is the reason they will attempt to utilize some steady coin as their installment...

On 10/22/2019 at 3:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I don't think so unless there will be an underlying technology that makes it real easy to switch/exchange company coins without hassle.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If it's only a few, I can still understand for companies that make their own companies. But for all companies, I don't think that will ever happen. It's too bad for the company itself.

Recently we are watching many companies are taking interest in crypto and few are doing some serious work about this as well like Google Samsung and few other big giants but if every company is going for his own coin this is not bad idea but these all could be centralized coins and they will never work for decentralized community its bad effect.

Do I have a decent enough token for decentralized tokens as a supplement?

Erasure
Size We are liability it now.
If each group is constantly free to pay their currency, this is not a useful item to guess. General Chat Chat LoungCertainly not central to the currency of trusted people,

8 hours ago, pxhungcntt09 said:

Will it be successful or profitable for the company? I don't think it happened in the past. Some companies make money, but the stock market is very low. That's why they have to agree on a single currency, and I think this is the correct Bitcoin currency.

Yes, this is true. Many currencies in this field are quorum and do not have a real project. It must be removed first from the market if we want to see real projects.

Yes, of course, it will be a very big mess, because the issue of currency unification is a positive thing, but the difference in currencies is between countries only so that there is that difference that we achieve the gain.

I don't think so and I disagree, for example, there are 1,000 companies and there will be 1,000 different coins, it's crazy and that will be very chaotic.

That is not that far in the future that companies see the real potential of crypto and to be able to stay in the competition they have to make use of crypto.

Yes there is a possibility that in future all the companies will establish their own digital coins because the future is totally based on digitalization and everyone will try to maximize their profit by establishing their own digital coins.