Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

It is still difficult to limit oneself to the crypt-currency, because every state, every political party has its own interests. And to depend on the exchange rate of currencies let's allow the hostile party or company not to want anyone.

3 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

It can come to happen, but if it happen it will not be good. Bitcoin dominace will be shared with all the companies coins

Now this time peoples will create the coin easily but in future it is not possible because still so many peoples will just think about to create the coin but they are not ready for this but in future will just use some coins like BTC, ETH, and LTC and almost other famous coins and the other coins will be deleted from the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes,i do believe that the in near future all the companies will adopt blockchain technology and issue their own cryptocurrency. there was time when no one trusted bitcoin now they trust.same will happen with companies.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin

I don't think so because it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies
In my view, one common currency must be chosen between them

Do you understand the coin will represent? 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/7/2019 at 10:41 PM, halloweed said:

That could happen, actually i was thinking that all countries might be forced to create their own coins in the future.

Countries like India,russia ,china have started making their own legal crypto currencies .But its not good thing because it will damage the BTC ,ETH,LTC and other coins.Their would be now more coins and people will confused in decisions which coin they buy.

2 hours ago, Peter Urban said:

It will be very stupid. I think that some big companies will cooperate to get that coin. Otherwise that will be some stupid coins.

I agree with you, some companies if see a potential to other cins they will surely invest but all the companies crwat g their own coins will suck someday.

15 minutes ago, halloweed said:

Well crypto is only 10 years old but is getting boring already and this is because of all these thousands crypto coins out there and most are useless.

Boring! well i'm not bored yet but  d see your pint, it is boring the fact that most of these coins are dead and some are useless.

Yes, as crypto money usage increases and people start using these crypto as a method of payment, many companies will start to produce their own crypto money. Of course, since this production will be under state control, not every company will be able to produce or print according to its own decisions, but it is certain that every major company or firm will produce its own crypto money in case of state controls and certain conditions.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 06.12.2019 at 21:17, Awaisu said:

I don't imagine that most business organization will make their own coin. It is on the grounds that all organizations are brought together based business, while altcoins the majority of them are decentralized based framework.

I agree with you. This is not necessary and it is an extra cost. Maybe there will be such companies, but very few.

9 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

That can happen in future and if this happens it will be difficult to create a coin in future

Thats true on that time we are not going to create the coin but this is good for us because just good coins are in the market and we just buy that coins nd safe them for future but now millions of coins in the market and most of coins are fake and this is not good i personally loss so much money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/27/2019 at 9:39 PM, halloweed said:

Yap that's exactly my point friend, and it is not like i'm cursing those projects we need them, we do, but i always want to speak the truth.

You seem different from most crypto people I know, most of them does not want to speculate the facts, they juts stick with the fantasy part.

38 minutes ago, halloweed said:

You seem smart to get me, I always see the facts and only them i come up with conclusions, like the fact that bitcoin will one day be replaced, is very obvious, but people does not want to accept the facts.

That is very serious bad fate, that is why most choose not to believe in, I too hope that will never happen.

8 hours ago, Binjit said:

Bro. now a days every compeny are thinking same that they have own coin because of transection
they are thinking make Internal transection easy to their emploier payment but every token is not go to
success.

Your words are true that not every currency produced by a company will be a success, and for this I do not think that there will be cryptocurrencies for all companies because the failure of the currency means the failure of the company

Maybe it's possible like in Facebook and it's coin Libra. Because if they focus on Bitcoin or other existing Crypto Currency coin its kindly hard or impossible to control its price. I think they want more a stable coin to have low volatility.

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

Maybe it will never happen so do not think much about it, after all the end of mining will not be the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will go even higher when mining is lagging.

But we must always be alert the possibility that it could happen someday, and the falling of price will be the first thing to happen.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:46 AM, Thekingcallme said:

it would be a real mess and make you have to have thousands of currencies

Lol, there are *already* thousands of altcoins and tokens on the market and it *is* a huge mess.  And that's without companies even creating their own cryptos, so can you imagine what it'd be like if they did that? 

But that's the reason why they won't.  If a business wants to accept crypto, they'd start with taking bitcoin.  There is absolutely no need for a company to create its own coin or token. 

Hello my friend
One of the drawbacks of decentralization is that any entity, company or individual can make a private currency and put it on the market
There are currently more than 1,000 currencies, so imagine this number

On 12/30/2019 at 1:27 PM, halloweed said:

That is why you can see the importance of these stable coins, they could save us from this apocalipse if ever happen.

True, kinda hate stable coins but form that aspect you juts mentioned, they are good, they are also good to play with trading pairs.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, halloweed said:

So what pairs you use on your trading activities, that has one coin stable and the other volatile.

not much of a trader and that was just an assumption, not what i do, mostly i trade Bitcoin with Bitcoin.

I think in future it may happen but now there are many coins available in the market now. so if all the big company create their own coin now then it not be good for now.

• +1 1

People will always rush into good things without knowing the core purpose of that thing as long as there is some sort of financial gratification to them personally or their organisation.

10 minutes ago, JamesMark said:

I don't think most trading companies will make their own money. A lot of people won't know about cryptocurrencies and they don't know how to make money

It could happen in the future, and if they have the sources to make their own money/coins, they will do that because that will give additional income for them. They can invite more traders or new people to join with them, and while the members trade for their coins, they can make another profit from the fee so their profit will be bigger than before. Maybe that will be a new trend in the future because the companies will compete with the other companies to gain more customers to use their service. But be careful because sometimes, what their offers cannot work right for you, so you still need to search the other information from another websites.

• +2 1

Truly that is valid, truth be told, in each every day, don't you realize that there is consistently change the life in light of the fact that crypto? this is really occur, in light of the fact that ordinary additionally bitcoin or cyrpto turned out to be increasingly more well known overall at this point. This is the effect of what we are doing now.

Each company will not make their own coins. Large companies usually use blockchain technology, so they already support and believe that cryptocurrency is very good for their company.

On 1/18/2020 at 3:35 AM, quegrowim said:

That is rectify for instance in Venezuela they're applying the utilize of a stablecoins that have an introductory price same to $ 60 and is conversely with BTC and indeed the fiat cash of the country.

I wonder if my country can pull out something like that, but big foreign company might create coins that will be sued as national currencies here, so that they can control us.