Scamming, Begging or donating! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Scamming, Begging or donating!

I think donating is more better than scamming and begging.I dont personally like any scammers.They always try to cheat people.So donating is the best 

If you know about the people who's entered newly in crypto market. They want to earn more and more in few days. For this purpose they use different illegal way of earning crypto and they use the scamming and made the people fool and earn crypto.

But the best way learning about crypto and then earning on your experience.

Begging in the modern world is a very profitable business. It is a fact. There are many beggars on the street and they are well organized. Naturally, with the development of the crypto world, they appeared here. Unfortunately, almost always they are scammers.

No need to scamming, begging or even donation to get some Bitcoin, its very unnecessary. But you can put an efforts to doing Airdrop or Bounty

This three ways are not improving you on crypto because you will not learn on this three ways. Keep searching and educating yourself to learn new things that might use on daily life on crypto and, that is the best way to earn crypto.

Donating is indeed a good thing for how to look for coins or money indirectly. But the thing that we often encounter is exactly the opposite of that like a scam 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

yep Donating is good way to earn, but in reality it is not profitable if you just helping them.. scamming and begging are profitable, but this is bad to do, I feel negative if I do that LOL..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Obviously,those two words are not good, and donation is the only thing that can be good,donation also means helping and sharing,so with that act,you can make someone happy. 

There are scammers who beg begging or request donations from others by fabricating lies and helping them to decentralize cryptocurrencies and the privacy and anonymity of users. Care must be taken to reduce this phenomenon.

There should always keep a positive attitude to earn. The scamming is totally illegal and this is against my ethics. Another thing begging. This is also not a proper way but if someone need some money for sometime urgently and he is sure that he can make profit from it then he can lend it and after using give return with some tips. This can be one. And always if your advice pays you this is not actual donation. This is the fruit of your knowledge. 

Donating money is the best ever formula to help peoples in severe needs. In USA there is an organization which starts accepting donations in crypto currencies (BTC). Thats a good way to help world wide. Donation is always comes back to you with a bigger rewards. So its better better to give donations, not begging or scamming others.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

They do it intentionally to get what they want right alagkah good you work not to beg much that can be done by trading and investing without having to cheat because this is not good deeds.

Scamming is very bad way to earn money. We try to earn money from our hard work. You are putting the problem yourself, you can get a lot of problems by doing this.

43 minutes ago, Jeet Narayan said:

Scamming is very bad way to earn money. We try to earn money from our hard work. You are putting the problem yourself, you can get a lot of problems by doing this.

Scamming is a very bad way to earn but it is not legal. scamming means stealing others asset and this will not be done by anyone to make any profit from crypto.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

You are considering donations as way of earning? It looks like it should not be that way, if you want to earn, do some jobs, exert efforts. You cannot just donate so anyone can get earnings. Hays. What a concept. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Now more people use fraud as it is the fastest way to find capital. And new users quickly fall for it. I like many others will not approve of this

these are not the ways in order to earn money. scamming is the worse way in order to earn. how could you fool people just for your own sake? 

On 10/22/2019 at 12:24 PM, Luciferludz said:

What do you think is a best way to earn money as I mentioned above in tittle? For me donating is good cause people can donate you if you help them by actions such as here in forum someone ask question and you answer him if he'll see it help a lot may do feedback to you by donating you. But scamming and begging are illegal way to earn money.

Its better to open a service thread and post your skills so people can hire you for an specific job. This is the most legit way to earn money online.

• Useful or interesting 1

spacer.png

Out of these three the best way ro earn money is scamming and the best way to earn respect and for self satisfaction choose donatation. Everyone has their own view but for a country scam is not good .

10 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

I can hear what you want to say.

Every information has its value so yes 

I am with you.

Yes every information has it won value and we have to value it, for it to be of use to us

None of those choices are good or best for earning cryptocurrency, you should just instead doing online works so you can get paid by your service. Just be patient and hardworking, you will earn a lot in crypto. Posting in forums like this is already a good start.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:07 PM, ashfiyaarohi said:

I think thats are 100% scam if the airdrops if  they required donation airdrop supposed to be free.good airdrop project has social media and chat community for inquirery of participant.

Yes Airdrop is like giveaway. So no reason for us to invest some money on airdrop. Airdrop mostly need some activity for the user. So they can distributed it in fairly. I recommended to not cheat airdrop because that will bring bad condition on that airdrop.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:24 AM, Khan said:

In the today world instead of earning in the legal way people are making money using the scams and many other tricks to make people fool.

Yes, but you also know that os not right way of earning besides, help someone and he will also help you some other day