Your favorite coin - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well for me, i will prefer the Bitcoin, ripple and also the ethereum because this three coin are profitable than others and also this three got the top 3 on cryptocurrency rankings so that many people are preferring this than other coins.

Aside from bitcoin, I would prefer XRP , because it has a lot of potential and probably a good coin in the market, I really love XRP for its low  tx fee.

Dear coins are definitely none other than all crypto kings and that bitcoin is because I think it is the most likely of all coins and also I think that this currency has the highest value and has the most used coins.   

6 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Aside from bitcoin, I would prefer XRP , because it has a lot of potential and probably a good coin in the market, I really love XRP for its low  tx fee.

Well this is true mate, I'm also using ripple if i will withdraw my bitcoin in some exchangers because bitcoin has a huge amount of withdrawal fee so that i need to convert it first to ripple to have an low amount of fee.

6 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

Ripple is kind of Centralized coin and I won't love to invest much in ripple, it is better you add ethereum to your holders, so that it will be beneficial to you

As of now my favorite coins are bitcoin and ripple. First bitcoin have greater value that other coin which you can make investment if it in its low price and sell it when the bull run comes surely you will earn great amount of profit from it that why i am investing to bitcoin right now. Second is ripple this i may partner in terms of making transaction because it has low price it has also low amount of deposit and withdrawal fee.

My favorite coin is Ethereum Classic, in my opinion it is greatly undervalued by the crypto community and because of this, I think that it now has a small value. 

My favorite coin is bitcoin and litecoins. I like this coins because they are very profitable and they pay good if you will have a good way to invest with them. Bitcoin is good for long term holding and i use litecoin for binary trading every day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My favorite coin is probably ripple because developers of this crypto is actually making more collaborations with the real world, for example banks and make other improvements.

My favorite coin will be ethereum and bitcoin, they are the best for me to hold and make more Profits as there is a price changes. They have a good trading volumes which make them impossible to go into extinction

On 3/20/2020 at 3:50 AM, Jessica Karren said:

Bitcoin and etherium are my all time favorite coins. These two coins are the core of all the cryptocurrencies. These are big coins and so also gives you big profit.

I also have same cryptocurrency for long term because these are the two cryptocurrency which I can believe because they are working on many new technology ethereum launching decentralized product like decentralized application 

Certainly, my favorite currency is the bitcoin currency, and the reason is that this coin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created and the most high-price currency in addition to it is the first currency I know and worked with. In addition to this currency I prefer the etherium currency and I love it very much

My favourite coin so far is Yoda, I believe this coin will have a brilliant future . And I’m willing to invest in this coin , and you should too! What is yours?

• +1 1

Yes my favorite coins is bitcoin , ETH , LTC   and XRP , this r coin is the only coin witch i trust them because first is most popular coin , and also is the more profitable coin , and also they have a really high daily trading value , for that this 4 cois is the best for me.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:55 PM, Hala99 said:

My favourite coin so far is Yoda, I believe this coin will have a brilliant future . And I’m willing to invest in this coin , and you should too! What is yours?

Really? What does Yoda offer, I don't know much about it, besides the airdrop that was sent to investbox. Basically it was profitable for a few days when we could withdraw with just doing a tweet, but I don't know much about it and what it offers. Can you trade this profitably?

Despite its variations and its ups and downs my favorite altcoin continues to be ethereum for its Smart Contracts for its possibility of creating tokens and for its collectible erc21 tokens... 

My favourite coins are DOGE coin, litecoin which are underdogs of the cryptocurrencies but i am pretty sure it will increase in the next 3-4 years like the bitcoin did.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

In this crypto market there is a lot of crypto coin and token. But I have only few favourite coins. Some of them are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin etc. Also I invested on these coins.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

My favorite cryptocurrency is bitcoin or Ethereum. Because they are the most relevant, and the most reliable, and especially from bitcoin most depend on other different altcoins, so I consider it one of the best coins!

For me, the best currency is Bitcoin, because there are many price fluctuations, and we can take advantage of these fluctuations to earn more money.

My favorite currency until 2022 is bitcoin because I think it will bring me good profits, halving has happened a while ago and the coming days will be good for bitcoin, maybe I will have another favorite currency after bitcoin rises and sells it for a great profit.

My favorite coins is Bitcoin, USD, and vechain. I'm using USD for holding and for trading as well as I'm using vechain coin for trading because this coin give me so much profit from trading.

My favourite coin is bitcoin and Ethereum both coin have very promising cryptocurrency future and has a lot of demand in the cryptocurrency market with the bitcoin been the most expensive and most demand cryptocurrency and I like Ethereum because of its fast transaction and low transaction fee charges. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:33 AM, Zalaks007 said:

I like Ethereum because of its fast transaction and low transaction fee charges. 

Lately, it's nothing like that. For the last three months, Ethereum is having extremely high fees, especially when sending tokens you might pay dollars. It is useless this way and this happens because of all the DeFi madness that will eventually make a lot of people lose their money. Sadly to move ETH you have to pay 0,50$ minimum all this time. DApps and Ethereum games are suffering because of this.
Vitalik hard-forked Ethereum and raised the block size to 1,25 MB and this did nothing at all. Still, the same Ponzi and DeFi are clogging the network.

On 6/14/2020 at 2:18 PM, Zalaks007 said:

My favourite coin is bitcoin and Ethereum both coin have very promising cryptocurrency future and has a lot of demand in the cryptocurrency market with the bitcoin been the most expensive and most demand cryptocurrency and I like Ethereum because of its fast transaction and low transaction fee charges. 

Here is no doubt BTC and ether are the best cryptocurrencies. In the case of Ethereum transactions cost, maybe you have also noticed, if you have set lower gas fee, there will be more probability of rejection transaction. I think core developer team are working into it to fix. I have also seen huge possibilities for Cardano(ADA). They have just completed their Shelley upgrades, let's see what happens next. 

• +1 1