Your favorite coin - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/4/2019 at 12:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

What do you mean repel? This has a negative meaning of moving back. What is this question about mate? Your thoughts @MyThoughts are really these? That someone repels when choosing the favorite coins?

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

I have BTC as my favourite coin but contain XRP, TRX, XLM, ETH and many other  .Their is no hidden coin of me where I have to hide it. I have all legal assets and contain legal assets. I have chose BTC for volatility I do trading at BTC, ETH and many small coins. 

favorite coin would be bitcoin because why not? It is a practical and obvious answer to most of us people who are engaged in this crypto industry since this digital coin has a value that everyone wanted to have at least. My reasoning is also the same; I choose bitcoin as my favorite because of its value and popularity.  Just looking at the price range of this digital coin in the trade market, you would see how much it is so promising to be a great source of profit if you ever choose to use it as an investment for your trading transactions.

My favorite coin is Litecoin, the reason is because it has a low transaction fee of around 0.002LTC, when compared to other coins it requires higher transaction fees. In addition, the advantage is that there is no minimum transaction, so I can withdraw whatever it is, this helps traders who have small capital.

• +1 1

There are some more popular coins in the world of cryptocurrency but my favorite of these is Bitcoin.  This is because its market value is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market through which one can earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

Basically my favorite crypto currencies that has a good future to hold is litecoin because of is the price affordable during purchase and is good for long time investment and certainly among the top raising crypto currency.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

I have, and this coin is also favorite by many people. Of course it's bitcoin even I have Talk Token and XRP on my investbox which mean I'm holding it too. These coins is good just like bitcoin.

Off course, bitcoin is the best currency. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

There are many different coins in the crypto market but my favourite coin is BTC. I like BTC because it is digital currency and it is most popular currency in crypto market. If you invest in it you can take a good profit. I already invest in it.

I am sure most users of this platform would have the same answer and that is Bitcoins. The current scenario of Bitcoins have also attracted more number of users to this platform. it is because of Bitcoins that people worldwide have come to understand more about cryptocurrencies and its potential possibilities in the future.

• +2 1

In the cryptoworld my favourite coin in cryptocurencies is bitcoin .because it is highest value and it is profitable for everyone .

My favourite coin are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin. I choose these coins for investment purposes and to make huge profits from them. I choose these coins because they are popular and easy to track their prices. 

My favorite currency is Litcoin because it is much cheaper than other currencies like Ethereum or other currencies.The names of many more coins that I can't remember right now.  I invest in this currency in the long run.  I also trade in short term when I get some bonus on exchanges

My favourite coin is bitcoin because we can hold it for long time . And it is the best coin in the world of crypto currencies  . And it is not fake coin . 

Edited by Malik9532
  • +1 1

My favorite coin is bitcoin because bitcoin is better than other currencies is that Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that supported. Bitcoin has the largest ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoins.

My favorite coins depends on the one that has value as at time I did my conversation last on this junction my favorite coins is litcoin. 

On 10/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

I like DOGE coin and LTC because their transaction fees are really low, transaction are fast and great for moving money between exchanges and wallets

@Mohs3n71 yes you are right, I like LTC because it is the only coin I use while doing my transaction, since I joined this platform I always use LTC for transaction because of it low rate fees..I guess other members too will prefer it for the reason...

In my view Bitcoin is favorite of all the members and the people who are using the cryptocurrency because the price of Bitcoin never goes down it is very stable currency and if you hold it for a long time then it is very good because it can give you a lot of profit.

Other two days ago it's the price of $19,500 but this day it's price is $23,600 it means that you can get a lot of profit by holding it for a long time and it is very safe to use.

For me, Bitcoin is a very wonderful thing, but yesterday a new currency appeared, which is professional Bitcoin. This currency was in circulation yesterday very large, so I became focused on a good currency and its value is high Thank you

• +5 1

Choosing only one coin as your favorite coin will harm your earning because single-investing in one coin will deprive of other opportunities that may happen in other coins. In crypto trading, it is mainly the market that tells us which coins are the best and which are not. The more limitation = the less earning. Study all coins that have high rankings and choose the best out of them. This is what you should do if you want a regular flow of earning.

I like the Litecoin currency because I use it a lot to transfer between platforms and wallets with the lowest fees, in addition to it is a good currency and you can achieve a lot of money from it, and this is what I like about it, in addition to the xrp currency, but unfortunately, the price of digital currencies decreased a lot after 2017.Only Bitcoin was able to exceed its price.

The coin which has good to hold for long time such as etherium,binance.lite coin, neo also good for short time as well is my favourite coin.

This currency has a great profitability is self-same ignite and is approved nearly right away in the wallet or file everywhere you deposit it it has a same sad price of setup in its transactions and is and user-friendly to the entire natives without a reservation. 

My favorite coin is bitcoin.but i also have litecoins,ripple,etherium and bitcoin cash as well as dogecoin.these coins are my favorite coins and iknow iwill earn good profits here soon.verry soon

• +5 1

My favorite coin is Rainbow Currency (YEM). why i chose this? because, it is backed by real company (Stock) and 30 KG real Gold. it has its own economy where it can be used and much more to come in future for this coin. That's why i chose this among thousands

• +4 1