InvestBox / What do you think? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

InvestBox / What do you think?

On 10/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

I am think of the investbox very high because it give an return that is not gave anywhere. 1%-2% 5% these are real and for daily too. With out any of lock up and you are free to move out when you are wish and sell too. This is the best I am seen.

The investbox has many coins to choose but you have to be ready and make a good strategy there. There are coins that are traded in one exchange only and I wish there were more options with Bitcoin and Ethereum perhaps. We can plan better with these.

• +4 1

I think it is very nice from yobit to have it. I am looking in some coins but it will be that the price is going lower when the big players move out of the investbox to take profits. Maybe it is a good idea to enter one of these offers early.

• +1 1

The DLRS airdrop given a lot to many members having 10% in the investboxand price reaching 500 satoshi. To me this proven how strong the investbox is and also that there are certain times to use it and when to pull out also but mostly it is something great not existing anywhere else. Also the 1% on BTC must have attracted many holders. It has a cap though 1 BTC which is logical otherwise whales would have exploited it and the rewards are given by Yobit for this.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I like the investbox I use it and I profit from it. I have also read a lot about it and know when it will be most dangerous as when too many buy very high a coin and it gives a large percentage, this means that there will be a lot of selling after a while. I hope that the talk token will react a lot better and I trust Yobit and Coinbase more now about the intentions. The dlrs was just an airdrop to increase traffic and population of both the forum and the exchange and the Talk token will be the permanent bounty that will have a good and stable price and the investbox to help maximize the profit.

• +2 1

you must choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for investment, the investbox in yobit is forum sure good and many people witnessed

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hey mate, you ask a very important question about yobit investment box, I research about investment box and I found very profitable department if we invest our money but we have to select right coin for investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally, I like the option offered by the Yobit exchange to invest our coins. Although there is also a risk that the currency will devalue and you will end up with many worthless coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 10/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

Of course there is a possibility of making huge returns from the investbox investments you make. It is not seen anywhere else and the rest exchanges just have a few small percentages for yearly interest when Yobit has daily returns of 1% and even 10% in a few coins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

These are good investments too but should be planned perfectly to work. There is always a risk when investing and some coins have risk of losing a lot of value during sometime of activity of the investment, but there are coins also in the investbox like BTC which I remember I saw at 1% which of course will have requirements too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 3:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

From invest box I generate good amount of profit which is good for me and good for Yobit. Like me many old users know about invest box for newbies it's new so they are very queries and find mysterious. I suggest you to start with small investment and observer ask your questions regarding your investment and learn slowly  about invest box. 

• +3 1

Very much posible because look at it this way when you are working on yobit, there are some extra coins that do work perfectly and so when you look around there is something very important you need to understand, that your investbox can earn you some good money if you decide to look at it, so its important that you are able to really rething about investing so let me put it here, right now you remember DRLS airdrop that was done the other day , if you have 10,000 of them you can invest on invest box and they will give you 10% of that which is 1000 DLRS, ao if you spent 100$ to buy them I promise you , you will be making everyday 9$ according to the market price, so the price keeps on changing but in ten days if the price does not go below say 0.01 you will be making 10 dollars so you get your money back in 10 days and then the rest of the days you will be making pure profit and thats a good investment if you ask me.

I only used investbox for the airdroped coins of dlrs and easy but it works very well. Easy had some small requirement of making dice every day but this is easy as the name says. With Talk token it was the best as after a few days the rewards were great.

I have recently started to use Yobit's Investbox and I can say it is a trustworthy method to earn a daily interest on your tokens with a relatively low risk. In my opinion, the most interesting part of the Investbox is that earnings get automatically re-invested daily, which is a nice chance to further increase our earnings via compound interest. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In general, the coins that do not have shares end up dying, as is the case with micro, Yoda and the 20 other coins under the same plan, something that could happen to the Talk token if they do not pay attention to it.

And of course you can earn money, I have been making 3% of an investment with water currency for 2 months, which usually ranges between 15 and 30 satoshis, currently I am only making a profit.

• +2 1

My dear, You know yobit is the best exchanger for converting crypto currency. For investors, yobit has a good features yobit investbox. Every invest easily invest their crypto without fear on it. They give us 1/2% of profit for our investment. I think it is a good amount of profit for our investment. So you can invest your money on it.

• +1 2

I personally have not tried in the invest box of this exchange but if it is paying 1 or 2 or 5% per day that means it would be more than enough you should try and make an investment for trail and if it pays good you can go for that

• +1 1

The investbox feature added in yobit exchange site is an amazing opportunity for nurturing your savings in within short period of time depending on what you injected gaining 1 percent daily. Today this is also one the factor contributing to declining of talk coin 

That's fascinating to me that the idea of investbox. At the point when anybody put his coin to the investbox he will get a rate each hour. by which he can acquire all the more yet when there is an activity to get ib reward then the cost should be steady in the event that the cost become down, at that point there no benefit can be made.

On 10/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

The investment funds are of two types, the first is good and offers good profits and depends on the profits of the platforms or currencies, and the other I think is of less quality, which is the freezing of funds for profit, a specific percentage of the currency

• +3 1

One of the best features of the Yobit platform,
For me, I put almost everything I own in the Investig Box section,
If you gain nothing, you will not lose.
Your currencies are already there without movement, why not put them in a suitable investment plan to get a return on them even if it is small.

• +2 1

Excellent feature from the Yobit exchange. I have no word against the investbox features from this most loved exchange in this world. There is an excellent option to earn daily percentage by putting the supported currencies in the investbox.

The yobit exchange has an InvestBox, which is a section where you can place coins that earn a daily percentage, ranging from 1 to more percent, some coins require some tasks and others have no requirements, InvestBox is a real option for make our money grow and it seems safe and gives a very good return, so it is an option to consider when investing. Yobit is an exchange house with some time in the market, it is a serious and responsible cryptocurrency exchange, it has several options to invest and has launched several airdrops that have paid, so far it is an exchange house that has achieved a good reputation In a short time, it is worth considering when investing.

• +1 1

My friend, I think that the investment fund offers you really good and profitable offers, so you should take advantage of such opportunities. I have tried the investment fund and put some of my money in the investment in good, useful and profitable rates. It is really a good way to profit.

• +2 1

Invest box is an important feature of Yobit. But one must not be carried away by the interest rate offered. Most of the coins that offer high rate of interest are new coins that depreciate over time.So do your research before you make any decision.