InvestBox / What do you think? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

InvestBox / What do you think?

Yes maybe you can earn a good profit from invest box , if you chose the right coin for investment , but for me i prefer learning trading , and start trade with my self , is more profitable , and i think is safe more than invest box , this is my opinion.

• +1 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:59 AM, Consignee said:

I think it's good to have a certain return regularly since Yobit is trusted, no risk involved as well, by the way, I don't suggest keeping any fund in the exchange. It's very risky.

Yes you are right and I also think that it is great to have that kind of investments because yobit is a trusted site which I think that people would be investing and will try to invest in something projects like that and I hope that they will make people earn money 

Well, as of now, many people are now using investbox mate because they're getting some money here by investing some coins and getting some 1% daily from it, you should try it mate.

To be honest, I don't really like this feature on the exchange, it's like stacking on a binance! I think it is still in development, and developers should optimize it in more detail. Because the system itself does not work very well, and sometimes it does not work out to get a percentage, which is a pity!

• +1 1

I think it's a good section of exclusive investment plans from Yobit I think there are very profitable plans but only to invest medium-large capital as it would not be profitable to invest a very low amount for the requirements required daily to claim the % profit 

you can earn money from the investment boxes, but you need to know what coin to invest in, as for the actions, see if you can invest an amount where you generate more profit than what the actions require you to spend

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The investbox is very profitable when you will choose the right plan to invest with it. There are plans which will give you 0.1% profit to 4%. If you will have good capital, you can earn good profit every day.

• +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes you can make extra profits from invest box but you should make sure to choose the right currency and even these currencies that don't require additional tasks to do the invest can make profit from them but as i said it depends on the coin you choosing

• +2 1

The investbox in yobit is forum sure good and many people witnessed that because you can earn some profit if you invest and patiently wait for the time price rise in the market and aside that i suggest we all make use of the investbox for our talk token so that at least we can be earning one percent everyday untill trading start in October which is some weeks to go.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investbox is a very good idea introduced by yobit. But frankly speaking I think it's not good for investing famous coins like Bitcoin,  ethereum. I can tell why I am saying this. 

Yobit is giving 1% interest for famous coin that's good but the problem is there Is condition,  you have to play dice 10 times. And speaking about dice it doesn't seems genuine. 

• +3 1

Certainly, you can reap good profits by investing in cryptocurrencies as investment is one of the most important methods of profit in the field of crypto, but you must choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for investment and have a project and a good future in the world of cryptography, and also you should not invest on any site because it is mostly fraud, so I advise you to invest in Yobit because it is 100% safe

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 9/23/2020 at 11:25 PM, Moaz said:

Certainly, you can reap good profits by investing in cryptocurrencies as investment is one of the most important methods of profit in the field of crypto, but you must choose the appropriate cryptocurrency for investment and have a project and a good future in the world of cryptography, and also you should not invest on any site because it is mostly fraud, so I advise you to invest in Yobit because it is 100% safe

@Moaz its true that investment is the most secure way to earn profit without any risk if you can invest your money in a legit site.. Becuase now a days It's  hard to find out legit site     as you need to do competition on those site to invest  your money.. Again be careful from scam investment site Becuase  most of them will take your money only.. Also you can check out different exchange site where they provide mining feature like in yobit, virtual mining system..                   

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is not easy and quite risky at the start but if you start well after gaining knowledge about coins than it will become easier for you just keep an eye on crypto market daily and observe trends

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Yobit Investbox is secure and the new feature developing by the yobit team. We can easily earns profit there by investing in it.  So choose legit coin in invest box and invest a huge amount there. So according to percentage which is already given in investbox,  you get profit on every 24 hours. And you can easily backup your investment in any time. So work on this feature and yobit is trusted and legit exchanger of crypto.

BetFury                                                   

I think it's good to have a certain return regularly since Yobit is trusted, no risk involved as well, by the way, I don't suggest keeping any fund in the exchange. It's very risky

Investbox is very profitable but you have to be wise in selecting coins to use because yobitinvestbox is full of coins that has no potential and that will make you lose or wait for a longer time before you may have the chance to earn something reasonable for that i suggest do some research before investing in any coin there also don't forget to invest your talkcoin there so you can earn 1% after every 24 hours.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:46 AM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

Well I noticed that most of the coins that are in investbox ends up becoming dumped. So for me I would not invest there. If you are looking for a new way to invest then you should consider the new VMining which gives you a very good return and also gives you chance to earn other amazing gifts.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have been using investbox to invest the talk tokens I'm earning from cryptotalk and it very easy to use. I think that it is something that was missing from many exchanges and has best interest even from DeFi or CeFi as the binance calls their staking.

• +1 1

I absolutely love the investbox. I hope to make a lot of profits for my investment plans and I plan to use it for a few months and see good results before I take profits out. I like this idea a lot as we are buying some cryptocurrencies to hold and with this it helps us earn too when we are holding. Very good idea and thanks to yobit for this.

• +2 1

On 04.10.2019 at 13:46, MyThoughts said:

it is difficult to make money on investing with a sharp drop in the rate. Only with a stable exchange rate is income possible

Of course, it is the best place to protect your currencies and develop them at the same time and away from trading and possible loss But you must set a time plan to end the investment because all of what you put is closed to it and you cannot dispose of it

• +2 1

On 04.10.2019 at 13:46, MyThoughts said:

чесно ничего потому что не знаю о чем речь вот поэтому и открыла ваш пост так ка кмне инетерсно разобраться в этом вопросе жду много коминтариев чтоб увидеть усведомленных людей в этой теме и пораспрашивать их поотвечать на их ответы чтобы разобратся в теме полностью.А вы как относитесь?Каково ваше мнение?И почему вы подняли этот вопрос может там проходит что то интересное или знаменательное или почему?Я новичек в сфере криптовалюты и я так понимаю ваш вопрос тоже относится к нему поэтому я и зшла ищу полезную и хорошую информацию которая мне поможет в будущем решить свои вопросы и заработать.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:46 AM, MyThoughts said:

La función de InvestBOX esta asegurada tanto en balance de YObit por comisiones en trading y el balance de usuario del plan de inversión (por eso es necesario tener min un Bitcoin completo para crear tu propio plan de inversión). En otras palabras si se queda sn fondos y caduca el plan tu no pierdes absolutamente nada, recuperas lo invertido + lo generado en los días efectivos del plan.

yes it is possible but it is not easy as well , it is known that invest box is a secure way to make profits but you still need to make researches about the currency and the site you want to use either they are legit or not , also among the legit currencies you should have the experience to choose the currency with the best profits that can be made of it , that is why you see people made decent income from invest box and others don't 

and all of that goes for both type of currencies that have and don't have additional requirements to invest

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Investbox is a risk free place to invest here, the beginners are looking for a best place to invest. I would like to recommended that go with the investbox. They are gonna be provide you the daily profit on the basis of the coins. its safe and secure.  

• Useful or interesting 1