InvestBox / What do you think? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

InvestBox / What do you think?

Investbox is very complicated thing, you have to be aware that you are under experimental altcoins that could costs you a lot (losing your capital ).

On 12/8/2019 at 3:31 AM, Rifat773 said:

I have no idea about investmentbox. I want to know about it. What is InvestmentBox. I think it's worth investing in. Please tell me about this

The investbox deals with investment or investing in other to have some certain increase percentages of amount of what you invested

On 10/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

In the Yobit exchanger we get this service. We can invest on various coins through it. From it we can earn daily profit which is quite good. But we have to choose a good coin for that.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes indeed it is possible to make good profit in investbox. But l advise that to choose the best altcoins, l mean top altcoins. In my opinion They can be more profitable than others.  

Investbox in yobit can actually be profitable but you have to have an Idea of the coin you choose because most of the new coins are scam coins and actually depreciate quickly , so it's better to invest on a well known coin with good potentials.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This feature is unique, and it earns you profits. I previously invested on Sunday the currencies on the list and I face any problem in taking my profits, but there is a previous list, but you cannot continue on it. You must delete it from the list.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/18/2019 at 5:51 PM, Akbor said:

It is very interesting to me that the concept of investbox. when anyone put his coin to the investbox he will get a percentage every 24 hours. by which he can earn more but when there is a action to get ib reward then the price must be stable if the price become down then there no profit can be made.

That's right. 

Earnings when you put some coins in investbox was very nice but once the price is not stable then it will drops down that can lead for you to earn nothing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There are many users who are saying invest box at yobit can be profitable therefore, I'm yet to give it a try because I believe in trying out new things.

Invest box of yobit exchange is gave some good plans of investment for getting daily earning from our own investment strategies. But i always recommend to others investors to learn how to do technical analysis of crypto market. Then do your own investment strategies for making something better then fixed interest from this market. 

Excellent feature from the Yobit exchange. I have no word against the investbox features from this most loved exchange in this world. There is an excellent option to earn daily percentage by putting the supported currencies in the investbox. 

Everything depends not particularly on the percentages but on the success of the coin. I find it practical to invest a Yo coin. For all the time of the coin, there is stability.

Yes, you can earn by investing in InvestBox, but the matter needs to enter in at the right time and exit at the right time, and he took into account that currencies may decrease in price.

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, it is certainly possible to achieve good earning from the trading fund because the price difference between buying and selling currencies leads to profit. As for small, unpopular currencies, they are suitable for some traders who have a hobby of collecting currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that it is very possible to make good money in the investbox option, however the high interest rates that you see there are for coins that are close to being dead coins in all honest and as a result there is a very high risk to these coins and you could make a huge profit or you could lose everything at the end of it. You need to do sufficient research in investing in a coin, or do an investment in a more stable coin.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Making money in InvestBox is quite safe but it is not much benefit. I don't like this way of making money. You put coins there and get 1% / day. When you place a lot you will get a lot. But should see coins to work.

Yes,yobit invest box is a good source of earnings and somehow safe way to earn crypto doing nothing but there some coins that requires you some tasks like play the dice game to get the daily profits,so it depends on you if your willing to take that risks on gambling your coins,but there are also coins that doesn't require anything.

Investbox is the good feature for cryoto holder but if you are not holding your coins then i will suggest trading is best then invesbox. You can get high profit from trading then investbox. 

It is very possible to earn more money in the investbox, this will bring more opportunities for anyone that is willing to undertake the risks of investbox, because some of the coins easily die off

On 10/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

At first I want to say that yobit is a great exchanger. This exhcanger have a great feature called investbox. On this many coins and tokens listed. We can generate profit from it by investing on some good coins.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Investing in general is profitable if we follow the right steps to invest. I have tried to work and invest in InvestBox, which is profitable and legitimate. The Yobit platform is honest and can be worked on easily.

Well you can completely trust on the YoBit investbox and the profit there is real but listen the high % coins are fluctuating so the profit maynot be exactly that you are expecting. But if you Invest in good coins then you can get daily% which is sure a good earning.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yobit exchange investment box feature is really useful who don't want any risk and want earn passive income, but in this plan we invest in good volume and prices increasing coins, then we earn good profit because some coins not good in yobit.

I didn't try to invest but I think it is a good idea to earn money continuously but I find trading more profitable.

Everyone is different in investment and the degree that they are open to risk, so first thing you have to think about is how much risk you are willing to take in your investment, those coins that have no requirements and good return are more risky to invest in because they are basically new coins and they can lose their value very fast, on the other hand in investbox there are some investment plans that have no requirements and are from good safe coins like btc, eth and doge but they give you smaller return and it's usually between 1% to 3% monthly.

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I didn't try to invest but I think it is a good idea to earn money continuously but I find trading more profitable.

If I have to speak my mind, I have been learning trading for some time now and I see it more profitable, but there could be luck in investbox but I tried X10 which i saw not profit but loss of $50 but I was lucky to gain when I invested on Yoda.