InvestBox / What do you think? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

InvestBox / What do you think?

Yes Investbox is the good option to get some interest investing some coins on it, however I dont like his ACTION there are many condition to do for investing with your coins Why? for this reason I dont use it, if they quite this option I will invest on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yobit investbox is good for investor .we can get Good profit on Daily basis if we invest in Yobit investbox .we can not invest in our choice we can just invest and select from list which is given .

I think yobit invest box is one of the best features of yobit exchanger.In yobit invest box you earn profit by stake your crypto in these.

InvestBox is actually good for those who understand the process. You can invest there, remember only the popular coins that you invest. Like Bitcoin or Ethe. But you have to learn a lot first how to invest.

There are lot of ways you can earn. Example: Trading, buying, selling, investment,also without investment. You can earn here any of those. That's why I agree with you we can earn here with investment this is easy to do.

It might be a good thing to invest in Investbox because you can get passive income. I have never tried Investbox so I can't really recommend it 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

yobit invest box is very good features after earn some money  i also planing to invest some money in yobit investbox.thanks for topics.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:54 PM, Soaib khan said:

yobit invest box is very good features after earn some money  i also planing to invest some money in yobit investbox.thanks for topics.

That will be nice for you, the invest box is a place to safe your money and earn profit

On 10/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

What do you think, is it possible to make good money in InvestBox?
What do you think of those coins that don't have an additional requirement?

Yobit is a trusted exchanger. And i think it’s real. But there are many fake coins which can make us lose. So always invest on genuine coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

i believe that if you can earn some money in investbox since the interest rate is varied from 0.5% to 10% and  make small invesment that give us good dividends, yobit is a good option for invest. 

My opinion on investbox ,if you want to make profit from it .you have to have a huge a amount of deposit because it requires a condition to make your investment active like playing the dice.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

I think you can generate profit from it. Recently i joined YODA token airdrop which is native token of yobit exchanger. We got our payment in investbox. Now i am getting free 1% everyday free from it without any works. But always try to ignore dead coins.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You can make a profit using the investbox. An investment project with an Alisa coin gives you 7% profit per day. Over the past day, the value of the coin has not changed. Any person could increase their capital by 7% per day. Easily.

It is good that some currencies in the Yobit investment fund have no conditions. For me, I prefer trading because one day's profit in trading may be better than a week's investment.

I see that it is dangerous because it may be a process of pumping and discharging and this will make that currency decrease significantly on the price that you bought and make you lose

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

I currently have YODA tokens invested in Investbox and it gives me 1% daily, i know it is a new currency but i got these tokens in an Airdrop (free), and i'm waiting for the best price of these tokens to make an exchange.

I think, investment box is a safe place for investment. This site is really great, they really pay for profit. It is a good place for investment but there are some risk here.

I don't know anything about this investment, I will get to know him more than the friends ’answers, and in general I prefer daily short exchanges because I see them as fun and a little profit, but it is on a daily basis

On 10/4/2019 at 3:46 PM, MyThoughts said:

this is good for those who have money. i have not much more money. but there are some kinds of coins that have a good pays per day.

With Invest Box you will know how secure your coins are, the PayPal account in which you keep your coins will be exchanged through Investment Box, and always protected, so Investbox can help you a lot.

I think it is difficult to earn from this investment fund because sometimes demanding difficult conditions or lead to loss like gambling, a small investor may lose more than he will win.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:16 PM, MyThoughts said:

Hello my dear friend. Well investments are quite profitable. But only when you are smart enough and have the require knowledge about it. Otherwise you will lose your capital by investment for sure. 

Those coins that do not have additional requirements, they very effectively act to make a profit to the investor who made a deposit in the investment box. 

I've read interesting strategies in this forum concerning the yobit investbox and I think that there is a good chance for small profits with this features. The ones I've tried entering were already filled and I'm looking for new opportunities with the investbox.

Well, quite a bit from the investment box, we can get additional funds, even though there is little capital and the results are also small. then what about coins that do not have requirements I am still confused about this why that happened.