World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

I do not think that there are coding principles in my country. This is impossible, I think. My country is from the third world. They have nothing to do with technology. I do not underestimate the value of my country, but I hope that the coding will be adopted in it.

Encryption in my country is not prohibited, but it does not receive much support and attention. There is no problem in working and obtaining bitcoin in my country, but dealing is done with brokers. I expect the number of encryption users in my country to increase with the progress of years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am very comfortable working with cryptocurrencies in my country, but it is still not really popular so payment by cryptocurrency is very limited. In the city I have a recently opened bitcoin ATM.

Well for me in my country there is no law restricting the use of cryptocurrencies , individuals are free working in cryptocurrencies and I think soon other countries will accept cryptocurrencies and also bitcoin will be accepted globally.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A lot of countries have banned cryptocurrencies in their native country. Mostly the cryptocurrencies are banned in Asia. But other European countries are aware of the tradings and profits of the cryptocurrencies. And they have started to start this as their way of economic value. Through this cryptocurrencies, a lot of countries have developed them in a quick way. Soon every one will under the value of the currency. 

In my country, there is nothing formal about cryptography, and the government has not announced any formal refusal to do so, but there are a few people who know and deal with cryptography.

There are some of the countries which doesn't allow the Cryptocurrencies due to their internal issues because there is the fear of loosing their own local value of money as crypto is very profitable currencies and in my country the restrictions have been rejected. 

The prohibitions happen when the government sees crypto as a threat since it gives more freedom and democracy to the users, but we can always keep using in secret since they can not fully control us.

In most countries, cryptocurrency is free to use by the public but there are a few countries that have banned it strictly and even a slight activity will be considered illegal. There are still many countries whose banking systems will not accept sending money through crypto payment solutions but with the fast growth of this digital asset in the world, banks are finding ways to join it rather than reject it. In my country, crypto is legal to buy and trade but official organizations will not accept it.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:25 PM, Zaino34 said:

In my country, there is nothing formal about cryptography, and the government has not announced any formal refusal to do so, but there are a few people who know and deal with cryptography.

Your government does not care about crypto because there are not much people who uses it, if there were the governments could have taken measures about it.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

Binance is one of the best and top exchanger in the market. It started its journey from Malta. And I think the country welcome them warmly. That's why they can start their business.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my country there are no problems dealing with cryptocurrency since there are only few who know about it but the government is aware of this technology and maybe in future they will put restrictions as it gets popular around the country.

In my country, governments do not deal with cryptocurrencies and prohibit their use, but it is not strictly prohibited, and crypto can be used by people.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Now a days many people can access bitcoin from their country like USA Arab their authority allow use of bitcoin freely. But my country do not allow bitcoin as legal currency I hope in future my country also accept bitcoin and altcoin. 

Years ago, it was difficult to achieve or deal with encryption. Recently, we have had some freedom and transactions without complication, as Binance has listed our currency among the currencies available for trading or trading on the platform. And you can send your money to the bank

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

17 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

Years ago, it was difficult to achieve or deal with encryption. Recently, we have had some freedom and transactions without complication, as Binance has listed our currency among the currencies available for trading or trading on the platform. And you can send your money to the bank

Luckily for you, a large exchange like Binance includes your local currency, as this will make it very easy for you to convert cryptocurrencies into Fiat. For me, the situation is still difficult and recently Binance has the chance to work in exchange and ban the country I am from.

Now unfortunately my country don’t support cryptocurrency , and this make me face many problems , the big one is is difficult to withdraw my crypto in real life , but i think this will fixed in future and we will see my country and all the countries start to support cryptocurrency , because is the future and also the blockchain technology, is fixed many problems we facing now in our daily life , this technology can solve this problems.

Many countries not accepted fully to crypto market in same in my country some positive sign from the government of our country hopeful soon we good response and clear view of our government personnel may be governments wants some taxes revenue from crypto market that is why they didn't allowed freely investors to invest in crypto market.

• +1 1

I am glad that we have at least one country that is very cool for those who work with cryptocurrencies, however I would like to see more legalization of crypto over the world.

In my country few months back legalized crypto so we have nor see so many changes, but before legalized so many peoples use crypto without any issues, because countries ban crypto but not totally so now except crypto legally, so its help our economy increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is not forbidden in my country, but there are many countries that prohibit and prohibit it, but I believe that after several years all countries will accept the use of crypto.

• +1 1

As for my country, the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies is prohibited and not allowed to use it. The number of people who know about this field is very few and I hope that the cipher will become legal in my country.

I am happy to hear a positive news from Malta. They should be appreciated for this. My country was among the ones which don't support crypto. But now things changed. And bans from bitcoins, cryptocurrencies are removed. 

• +1 1

The approach of the world on cryptocurrency is really not appealing even thou some countries allow it but most countries still haven't legalized it and here in my country getting access to cryptocurrency isn't hard because it isn't banned.

• +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 5:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

And i also know that. Recently i research about binance excanger history and I found that this exchanger from Malta. I can access crypto from my country. But in my country crypto are illegal now. 

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil