World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

Crypto is popular in many countries, I don't think there is a problem with it. There are many countries where crypto is banned. But I think if they know well about crypto, they must be recognized.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:21 AM, Shuvhi said:

there is nothing to worry about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because one day it's going to be our future currency and it will be

It is going it be our future coin. As it is growing with this pace of it's circulation

As our laws said we shouldn't invest in Bitcoin or any other digital currency,funny thing is that leader even don't know difference between cryptocurrency and bitcoin they only think Bitcoin is only Cryptocurrency in the world

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/21/2019 at 4:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

I can easily asses many crypto sites and can make account on different sites.But government is keeping eyes on us.So we have to careful and not use any illegal  money for crypto we have to gave them full records of our accounts.So we are in tight situation.

World countries should come to a point they realize that crypto can not be prohibited easity, they should let it be.

Most of the country are using bitcoin. They know very well the use bitcoin. Only in india , Pakistan, Afghanistan and many other country they banned the bit co in.

There's so many countrys made the cryptocurrency legal like China and UK and another countrys .. I wish if all countrys make it legal

In my country it depends, most exchanges have my country banned (mostly US ones), luckily yobit isn't banned so i can do my exchanges there

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, yoasswbi21 said:

Bitcoin is illegal in most countries of the world, but in my country I don't currently ban it, I don't have any problems with btc in my country.

the ban in crypto depends on how the governments see bitcoin and we know most countries think bitcoin and crypto in general is a way to fund terrorists and do illegal things.

there are many countries where the use of the btc is banned because they usually don't know about it , that's why they did n't allow it and they are usually unknown of this importance. that's why it is prohibited in many countries.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

Yes, in the current days, my country already accepting cryptocurrency. But only by earning it. I think they don't accepting transactions of it in the banks all over the country. But I hope they will allow us to use it for everyday purpose like withdrawing it on banks, just like that.

Binance, one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges with very high trading volumes. Malta is a free country, and I would like to live there. 

They have formally recognized Bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrencies as legitimate means of exchange, and in some cases, legally recognized investments. Countries in this category include the United States, Canada, Australia, England, Spain, Sweden, Finland, and Norway

Crypto coins are easily converted into the local fiat in our country and the government just recently approve 3 new local crypto exchanges in the country. Based on the current actions of the government, they accept bitcoin as a legit trading commodity.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

its a dead end in my country. There is no initiative regarding bitcoins, there is no focus on Blockchain, or Artificial intelligence. Our country is focused on the past, how glorious was our past, how rich and strong our culture was. The govt. will ban everything regarding crypto, but will spends millions of dollars building temples. As a crypto enthusiasts I feel suffocated.

my country didn't accept bitcoin because bitcoin can't be used as government tax.

so they announced bitcoins is totally illegal in our country.

biut most country accept bitcoin.

Many countries around the world are currently declaring this cryptocurrency legal.  I think this current crossing of all barriers is going to be the most popular currency in the present and future

Currently in my country, they decided to prohibit dealing in digital currencies, but until now, no law has been issued that prohibits it. This decision is not valid and I am trading normally until further notice.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:16 PM, cryptotalker said:

Many of the warnings issued by various countries also note the opportunities that cryptocurrencies create for illegal activities, such as money laundering and terrorism.  Some of the countries surveyed go beyond simply warning the public and have expanded their laws on money laundering, counterterrorism, and organized crimes to include cryptocurrency markets, and require banks and other financial institutions that facilitate such markets.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

yes, we can trade and buy cryptos in my country.

all governments are trying to regulate them with rules so i think that little by little all countries will allow their population to buy bitcoin without any problems

On 10/21/2019 at 6:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

honestly for now in my country crypto can not be legalized because the government itself is still considering the effects and consequences of the arrival of crypto in my country. but for security access to crypto can still continue to run and we also still enjoy running our crypto business.

I dont think there are problems in my direction of these things ! By the way , Syria is now planning to build its own digital currency in order to get rid of economic sanctions 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

In my country, crypto is freely traded and there are many peer to peer exchange sites like nairaex, idepay, Remitano. Recently too, Binance exchange opened a Naira base pair for Nigerians with the help of flutterwave. People now preferred Binance as a P2P sort of for Naira exchange in Nigeria

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 11:32 PM, Ridam said:

As our laws said we shouldn't invest in Bitcoin or any other digital currency,funny thing is that leader even don't know difference between cryptocurrency and bitcoin they only think Bitcoin is only Cryptocurrency in the world

in our country using btc is not permitted but I think many person are using crypto for making a good profit and they are regular in crypto trading.