I catch scammer! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

You are right, boss many peoples work for the purpose of snatching the crypto currency but more expert member understand the plans but new members cannot understand the plans they become lymphatics and want to help the other but he lost own coins, 

Telegram, the group chat and messaging app, is a popular platform for cryptocurrency enthusiasts to discuss news, trends, and prices with fellow members of their community. Unfortunately, Telegram is also a popular platform for scammers and thieves, in part due to the fact that it’s extremely easy to impersonate another person or organization on Telegram.

There will always be scammers all over. The only thing is to ensure you don't fall victim and always be transparent as well yourself. This is the reason for KYC though and some people Still don't understand.

On 20.10.2019 at 23:29, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

I think that better is to start a conversation and then guess, if you are talking with scammer(you understand this), then block him and end your dialog. 

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Before all thank you for sharing your experience about scammers here, I think is the best option to be attentive and help other to know about the tactics of those scammers, anybody who have any experience needs to share it here.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am very thankful to you for sharing such informations its very useful for the users who have invested in it and also helpful for the beginners to understand the scam activities so while having such informations users can protect their wallets.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:29 PM, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

The only way to avoid them is to report them and delete their chat that's will cause them to be restricted from telegram to send private message first to anyone in telegram

many scammer available in telegram. don't give money to everyone.or don't give your privet keys and dont click any unknown links recived in emails because many scammers trying to steal your money.

Good job dude! That was really fishy scammy and someone already message me to with same methode, They ask me to help him withdrawing their Bitcoin on some fishy exchange because country restriction problem but that exchange was also need to deposit first before availabe to withdraw, We need to be more careful since this was really good method for scamming people that still didn't know.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram

Right after here, I knew it was indeed a scam. These scammers, even in cryptocurrency or not, uses a scheme that is a cliche among scamming schemes, the "deposit first before claim" scheme. And this also happens in traditional media platforms like SMS, where some unknown number would claim that you had won in a contest, they just need funds to send you your reward. The most used scheme of small time scammers, that is still working especially on unaware ones.

The mode of social media platforms are used in different ways to grab easy money from us. I too got a mail stating that i have won a lottery of $10000 and asked me all the bank details. i never ever respond to this scammers who search for a prey and they can make money easily.

The OP mentioned is indeed a method often used by scammers to deceive people. But there are still those who are affected by it.👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/14/2020 at 8:12 PM, Kabbo said:

Scammers always Scamming with us in many new tricks. But we have to more smart than them. Otherwise we will loose our altcoins. When they will offer us we shouldn't believe there offer.

Yes i think everytime the scammer always find new strategy to scamming people. If they realize the victim going decreased they sure will try new strategy. They don't care how many victim is get scammed, what they think is how to get money instantly in this world. Until now no any world can stop scammer, no matter have police or not.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Thank you for telling us about these scammers ! there are alot of them and they want to take our many ! so we have to be careful 

Scammers call and pretend to be from a reliable agency saying they need your help to catch the scammer or hacker – but they are the scammer and will steal your money.

Fake police scam

So far we have had reports of scammers pretending to be:

• Telstra
  • Microsoft
  • Internet providers
  • Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
  • Police
    • Randwick Police Station
    • DC Rogers from Balmain Police Station

We do not think it will end there.

In this scam, you feel you are doing a job for the greater good by ‘helping’ the well-known and reputable agency catch a criminal, but unfortunately it is playing right into the scammers hands.

The scammer will ask look at your account and eventually ask you to buy iTunes cards. iTunes cards have quickly become scammers favourite form of currency.

iTunes cards are not refundable – so be very weary of anyone asking you to buy a bulk amount. Don’t get fooled by scammers saying you need to pay a bill with iTunes cards.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:06 AM, starwill said:

Thank you for sharing this type of experience as an example for the newest ones to avoid falling into these types of scams, because those scammers will not stop trying until the goal is achieved while the more informed we are less likely they will steal us.

You are the new one in the crypto market than i just suggest you that work in the crypto market and just invest in the old exchanges and buy the old top coins do not invest in the new exchanges and also do not keep the coins in the new exchanges because new exchanges are almost scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/9/2020 at 6:45 AM, Adeerma said:

we have to be careful of strangers, because scammers are everywhere, you have to be more vigilant and don't trust new people.

Yes i agree with that scammers are present everywhere but we are active then we cannot victim. The best way is, you cannot trust in the crypto world, work and earn.

This is good, there are just too many scammers on telegram, they are just posing as legit people representing legit crypto companies and fooling countless people into taking their coins, they all needs to be catch.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:04 AM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

I personally get a lot of scams message in telegram. Some one tries to steal my money by telling impossible offers. One day a person told me to give him 0.001 btc and as a result he will send me 0.01 btc. Is this even possible?? Why would they be so helpful to other. I simply catched the scam and blocked him forever.

Scam case that you told me about one of the old types of scam mode, I've experienced the same thing 2 years ago, and fortunately I didn't care about that. the most recent scams like MiracleTele, quite surprising because unexpected, but that's cryptocurrency, must be careful with all types of income that quickly make rich.

The same thing here someone called me he said that he has some bitcoin if I'm interesting to make business with him so finally I ask him for his wallet proof in order to make sure he already have the Bitcoin but he just mistakenly send me a screenshot that is been enough last year 2018

Yes I also caught scammers on telegram and reported it but scammers just create another account so my report become useless.i think telegram should have a kyc verification it is a great idea.if that happen I don't think scammer will still use telegram.

Thanks for you advice. Will be more aware of these scams too. Feel that these scams advusory warnings also apply to normal cash, not only bitcoin. Scammers probably have existed since the creation if monetary currency