I catch scammer! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 2

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

Yes and report. if you report enough they get banned and if its a bot, it gets marked as a scam!

you can never trust anyone even with famous names because can be fake

Exactly, report them, because  if we all report them telegram will ban them.
I remember one Ponzi scam Invest-Limited, telegram was banned so fast like that with reporting

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this type of experience as an example for the newest ones to avoid falling into these types of scams, because those scammers will not stop trying until the goal is achieved while the more informed we are less likely they will steal us.

• +1 1

I do not know how there are people who want to steal from others, it is really something so bad that that is returned to them, when a person acts badly, the same life is returned to him and even double, the same happens when you do good things, sometimes I have received requests like this by tg, twitter, discord, I tell you that I cannot and now.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

don't interact with scammer. it's useless 😂

why they keep doing same method like this, are they stupid and become hopeless  because many people more aware right now? 😁

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

So many scammer in telegram, they send me a lot of link and mesage since I join on crypto bounty, and some project with crypto related. hopefullly you'll more carefull guys

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

5 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Was he from Nigeria? 😂 This is the oldest scam in the book taken from e-mail accounts, LOL.I haven't gotten one of those in at least a week! Never fall for anyone willing to pay you to open any account.

Don't talk to strangers. That's what most our parents told us when we are still young. Now, in your case, the moment he asks help about his bitcoin, that's already a red flag. Why would someone bother to invest in bitcoin if it is not allowed in their country, right? Things like that should be ignored immediately. Stop wasting your time. We should not trust anyone here in online.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, anapaulacx said:

you can never trust anyone even with famous names because can be fake

Famous names! no celebrity will ask for help in telegram, unless you really know it. what from country?

If you're unsure whether you're in contact with a scammer, it doesn't matter always taking screenshots, usernames and other information. 

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 minutes ago, Rafbouk said:

Good on you Mr and well done for reporting him. Someone mentioned same thing happened to them on telegram. Looks like they are out on full swings to get your BTC Guys. Thanks for sharing. 

I don't understand those people why doesn't work and earn legal money like us and they used to scam people, so what will happen if they don't scam anyone within 2 year! They have to hustle like us, this type og their bussiness will cost them in future.

41 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

There are so many scammers around us. One day a person told me that he want to trade with me because i am a trader and he said he is sending some money to my account around 3000$ and i give him my skrill account then he said the money is not send in your wallet and then he make a fake email and send me with name of skrill i said him directly that yoy are a scamer and then he blocked me on facebook.

Even me when I was begginer in trading I was join binary.com telegram group, and asked them how to trade; and someone PM me and said he's a trader and people use him to invest so if I'm interested I can use him, so I was ask if I give you 0.0006 btc how much I will earn he say's 0.0009 after six hours then I send him 0.00160 and he told I will earn 0.0026 so I have to wait but he blocked me that was my 1st time to be scsmmed.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

I am often sent also by telegram as you say here.  offers investment in various websites.  but I already know that it is a trap I act is a direct block he admitted.  so my advice is not to serve them.  because surely it's a scamer

Ysh me now are days if someone PM me through telegram I ask him to go to the point and if talk about this things I block him, cause I dont have time to waste with them they will only scam to reduce my phone battery charge at all.

scammers like this are everywhere, in my country they were a group of scammers asking people to do KYC in the local exchange website and let them use their account in return of a small money

they were trying to launder a money that they stole, they wanted to buy bitcoin with the stolen credit cards by using others people identity

Earnings too easy should always be alarming! It is suspicious if this stranger offers you a stranger. I would not even go into details

This are despirate and worthless people, they want to continue to Scam which I definitely no get them anywhere good in life. I have seem some admins from an exchange too do same and though later found out even the exchange itself was a scam too, let's just be careful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

16 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Tragic experience, but you can ultimately avoid that deception, and you are indeed brave enough to threaten a scammer like him. Good job, dude, hopefully this can be a lesson for all of us to be able to avoid such terrible events

I really don't know how big they earn by scamming people cause every day by day scammers populality are increased with new tricks.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:29 PM, hexwin said:

Never answer and talk with anyone unkown on Telegram. It is full of scammers there.
Just ignore and block them, that is best thing you can do.

They are even the main one to pm you first pretending to be and admin to deceive people and scam them of there hard funds.

17 hours ago, Moldovan said:

This people that say they have a big amount of money stucked into an exchange or another website are all scammers because they are trying to make you send them your money 

All is just a trick way which they have been using right back from time often to attract people mind and steal there funds.

• +1 2

same happened with me but case was not same he told me to invest in trading and he will give me 70 percent per day!

• -3 1
  • +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:19 AM, Lubruselu said:

A nice story to share! at least he gave you a nice story which you can share to the public! 😄

Never entertain anyone in telegram you dont know personally! they are just there to scam people and believe me! that is the life they been doin all day!

Telegram is the most dangerous place in the crypto world, never talk to people that you don't know in telegram, there are just too many scammers in telegram and they will doing anything to take your money, you were lucky my friend.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, cryptokram said:

A nice story to share! at least he gave you a nice story which you can share to the public! 😄

Never entertain anyone in telegram you dont know personally! they are just there to scam people and believe me! that is the life they been doin all day!

Also they are good in convincing people, the only way to avoid get convinced is to block that's scsmmer early after they pm you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, kjames said:

same happened with me but case was not same he told me to invest in trading and he will give me 70 percent per day.

That what hsppenned to you was happened to last year someone told me he do binary option trading, so I gave him 0.00160 btc and say will return me 0.0026 in 6 hours. But after six hours he bock me and I got scammed.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

It's terrible if their population grows, this a bad thing we don't want, it's a shame they never feel wronged with their bad behavior, and their intelligence is used for bad things. May they repent quickly

Yah that's really hurt if someone spamming by copy and paste and their reputation grows than us who we are creating our own topics. That's why we have to report them quickly.

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Lubruselu said:

Also they are good in convincing people, the only way to avoid get convinced is to block that's scsmmer early after they pm you.

Most of the scammer will pm you first at your telegram, I've seen and experienced, in fact, every time there is someone sending me a message I report them at once as spam Because I know they are just dummy.