My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

It's very unlucky for you and other people that have found about bitcoin a few years ago when the price was really low but you didn't invest into it. A huge opportunity missed but there is still time to buy more now 

For sure i feel sorry for those people who were sell their bitcoins when it was 0.04 !! But the problem is that no one who knows what will happen in the future. I started using bitcoin in 2018 and i have never get 1 bitcoin up to now.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

From 2004 to 2010 I was involved with almost everything online (besides illegal staff) and I was spenting hours daily in many tech forums and websites. There was nothing on Bitcoin. I somehow don't think that you ever heard of Bitcoin until late 2017. Don't get me wrong but it still looks that you don't know how Bitcoin works. Tell me how you found out about Bitcoin in 2010 and I will remove my observations.

Edited by BTC Future

When Bitcoin was first discovered in 2010, it has not spread to the public since then it has spread to the public through various advertisements and then the price was US $ 0.04.

I am a little sorry for you because you may have become rich because you knew bitcoin 10 years ago. I am holding ripple and hope it has a high figure after about 5-7 years. I have known and participated in bitcoin for over 2 years, it is not too late

yes i also knew about bitcoin since it was established , i read on paper on technology section where it was written about 1st digital currency but i was too young and stupid for not getting into it but at that time there was no ways to withdraw either , so i felt waste of time 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Here in my country we don't regret because internet was not available that days so we didn't here about bitcoin until 2014 . 

Ahaha, funny story. I bought bitcoin somewhere for $ 3.5k in the year 2015, but sold them only in 2017 for $ 20,000. For me it was just a lot of money, I had about 3 btc. I don’t think that someone from those times will be able to save their bitcoins, then no one knew that bitcoin would so increase in value.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I knew bitcoin since 2010
But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.
I only started trading in 2018, a week after the Great Collapse occurred Haha,
Yes I am very lucky :classic_laugh:🙁

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

God I remember when Bitcoin was only 300$ but I didn't have the money to buy even half Bitcoin. I don't really regret anything because no one could have thought that Bitcoin will reach that high amount of money and success in 2017.

I also started with bitcoin trading and it was awesome to make some money but it took some time as well of my life so it was bad to keep doing it.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:15 PM, mostawda3 said:

But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

Well i really wish if i knew about bitcoin in the beginning years like 2010. But unfortunately i recently got to know about the crypto currency when i joined this cryptotalk forum last month. 😞

12 hours ago, gkapoxm said:

I also started with bitcoin trading and it was awesome to make some money but it took some time as well of my life so it was bad to keep doing it.

I also continue to collect and buy bitcoin while prices are falling, although like that, I also don't know when the price of bitcoin will go up but I'm still optimistic.

This is surprising, but how did I get this amount? I tried a lot, but I couldn't get anything. Please give us advice. How did you do this. I started earning a short time ago and need to learn more

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/4/2019 at 5:50 AM, yupi84goro said:

I came to know bitcoin in 2015, at that time the price of bitcoin was around $ 300. At that time it was very easy to get 1 BTC. Very sorry at that time I did not collect as much bitcoin. Seeing the current price of $ 7200 makes me want it back to 2015. For trading I started learning around 2016, at that time trading prices were relatively stable unlike right now the price of bitcoin is very volatile.

we simply need to be secured person and preserve our cash , no matter how a great deal even as to  try and push us to promote due to the fact we aren't promoting

On 3/26/2020 at 7:33 AM, Dguy said:

why we  have to be wise on selecting up the first-rate time to promote our altcoins , we're in bottom now promoting  our coins

In order to be successful you need to find out facts and become smart and wise before selecting any coin

My story with Bitcoin and trading was much worse. At first, I suffered a lot of loss knowing nothing about trade. Later, after analyzing different places, I tried to learn the video and trading charts. Now I am able to trade a lot more than before and hold some BTC.

sadly i was no longer fortunate. To be sincere, I do not think i'd have stored it that long. i used to be probable promoting them while he reached a thousand, 2000. i used to be pissing the man with the pizza.

Unfortunately this is really bad to know bitcoin when his price is 0,04 and you never give him any attention, and just 7 years a d you find this coin price is 20000$ Is really bad . I m know about bitcoin i think in 2014 or 2015 , when his price 200 $, but i don’t give it any attention . And now look at bitcoin is the best coin and is the most expansive coin.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I have known Bitcoin since 2015 when its price was about 300-500$. The only thing I did back then was earning from faucet sites and I really regret that period of time. Now, I am pretty happy with Cryptotalk forum especially during this lockdown. 

Unfortunately i would have loved to be in on bitcoin when the price was below a dollar for each coin, and i would have loved to even make use of faucets at that time. If you had used faucets at that time you would be swimming in bitcoin at the moment and that is from no investment whatsoever. I do wish that i had gotten in the, because i started crypto when the price was at its highest, and i started with faucets, so the rewards were very low. I still haven't even come close to earning 0.01 BTC yet. I am not even a fraction of the way there.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am not much old in this crypto world. I joined this crypto world because of crypto talk. And i am thankful for that. Now i have also started trading. 

As for me I came across bitcoin in 2018 and I decided to get started last year in february and the regret I have is of investing in scam investment projects that took away my first purchased bitcoins it's really paining.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

thanks for sharing your experiences to us. You may be lucky before and it will come again. You just need to start again because the price of btc is still great. If we traders persevere then you can earn money that you want. You just need to always grab the oppurtunity. 

On 10/20/2019 at 9:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I know bitcoin since 2015 when it's price was almost $500 USD. But I didn't join into the market. Because I don't have knowledge about it. After that I joined in 2017.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/