My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

It's one of the best stories when I found out about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies I started working on, i learned well about it, i learned to trade and its basics, I've become a lot of it, I love it very much. 

Concerning my experience, I began working in digital forms of money and purchasing bitcoin in 2012 and that was acceptable on the grounds that the cost of bitcoin was modest and huge amounts can be purchased from it.

• +3 1

I started about two months ago and I did not realize anything about cryptocurrencies, but I feel sorry for myself because I did not realize this currency for a long time, but now I am doing a job with great seriousness and high vigor to make up for what I missed

On 10/20/2019 at 4:45 PM, mostawda3 said:

I knew bitcoin since 2010
But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.
I only started trading in 2018, a week after the Great Collapse occurred Haha,
Yes I am very lucky :classic_laugh:🙁

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

Didn't really about bitcoins was in existence as far back as then, so I won't really say that I regret not taking advantage of the opportunity, this forum is basically the first field that is providing me with the opportunity to trade and work with bitcoins, am glad for that and hope to achieve alot

Wow, you are really lucky who know about Bitcoin for many years and have also done trade with Bitcoin. I hope you would have been earned high profit till now. I am new to Crypto world as I have joined about a month ago. I also want to trade in Bitcoin, but before investment, I want to learn a lot of knowledge and skills about trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I entered the digital currency world late, and when the price of bitcoin was low, I was unable to collect good amounts. However, even though I entered when the price of bitcoin was high relative to the period when bitcoin originated, my work in the field of trading and investing was able to collect good amounts from them and achieve some income.

• +1 1

In 2010 very few people believed Bitcoin and we didn't think that the Bitcoin price would be as high as it is now. Regret is definitely there but it has all happened and will not be able to come back again. It's not too late for us to start trading with Bitcoin, we can still trade with other altcoins that I think have high potential like Bitcoin, namely Ethereum. After watching for 1 year I see that Ethereum has a very big chance, it might reach a price of $ 5000 by the end of 2021. So we still have a chance with ETH.

• +1 1

My story is sad about trading, the thing is really, because bitcoin was in front of me at $ 3000 and I did not buy and it is now at 48,000 $. It is very bad, but I hope to correct this now and make profits again

I have regrets when we entered the bottom of the corona for currencies then we had to invest some money in Bitcoin because its price was around $ 3,000 and now it is at 50k. If we did, we would have already become extremely wealthy.

• +2 1

You are right with what you have said, it is just like it is being said that our last mistakes and our experiences are our best teachers so when we make this mistakes it helps us to make better decisions in the future.

Each of us has its own trading history. Thank you for submitting your trading experience, but I do not like to put my trading record in front of anyone. The reason is that this matter is somewhat specific, as the trader has a lot of things that it is important to keep hidden Thank you very much

• +2 1

I hear about some unbelievable stories about Bitcoin holders, one of these stories is about a boy who was around twelve years old and he got a present of around one thousand Dollar and instead of buying a bicycle or a play station like any other kid he went and bought Bitcoins with them and now he owns millions, it is really unbelievable.

• +1 1

I regret not making a hodl of the satoshis that I earned for months in faucets, since before it was extremely easy to earn millions of satoshis just by dedicating a few hours to the different pages that were based on giving away satoshis to see publicity.

Well this is really a sad story but even so you still have a chance to earn so you don't say later in the future you missed this chance too , now Bitcoin is going for sure to 100k $ this year and since famous people like Elon musk and other companies started investing in BTC and bought huge amounts of it at high price (44k $) which means there are chances to see bitcoin at 200k $ , so take this chance and buy it now

Your story is very sad, actually bitcoin at 4 cents of a dollar, it is said today and it is not believed, a price that will never touch the btc again, but don't worry, remember that in 2010 as soon as bitcoin was coming out, it is not the same to invest in something and you are established to do it in something that you do not know if it will have a future, today we would all have invested in bitcoin but at that time it was not known if it would be a success, there we must meditate, he who does not risk, does not win.

• +1 1

Everyone has a share in the currency, one must always think about the future in order to succeed. Currently, I recommend storing more than one famous currency, and being patient with it in order to rise. 

I have heard that Bitcoin is sold at the highest price in the market and its demand is high. When I heard about Bitcoin in 2019, it was a good and suitable time to do business but I had little idea about it so I have not done any business with it yet Now the price is a lot.

On 10/20/2019 at 9:30 PM, mostawda3 said:

I knew bitcoin since 2010
But I didn't invest in it and I didn't mine it even though I could make more than 1 bitcoin a day, at that time BTC price was about 0.04USD.
I only started trading in 2018, a week after the Great Collapse occurred Haha,
Yes I am very lucky :classic_laugh:🙁

Is there any member here who is lucky (for real) kept BTC from when it was dirt cheap?

I don't feel any regret for wasting that opportunity 😢, do you have any lingering regrets over something similar?

Seeing this post, I feel like this person was me. If I was this person then I would have mine bitcoin because the mining rate was aslo high at that time and he has known about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. At this time, I am struggling for earning bitcoin and I'm earning very little amount of it and its price is increasing day by day.

This is not time to sit and mourn at the past events of crypto coins and other relevant system related to it rather an ample opportunity for privilege member to correct or change the story. 

Most of the members, top investors and traders in the world of crypto today failed to adopts the system at the right time when it was too cheap and affordable. Realizing their mistakes incite them to double more effort in learning tirelessly, make investment for future endeavors. Same logic should replicate my friend.

Unfortunately I joined this forum later therefore I didn't invest the bitcoin and you are very lucky because you have bitcoin and you can also get more profit in the future if you will store it. Now I am wishing that if have bitcoin now then I also be happy. But I hope I will be able to earn the bitcoin if I started the investment and trading.

I have joined in the crypto world about a few months ago and I didn't know anything about the crypto world. I was searching for a part time job for earning money and my friend told me about the crypto trade but I didn't know anything about the crypto currency so I have joined this forum and I have gained much knowledge about the crypto currency and crypto trade from this forum. I have started the talk token and bitcoin trade and I am getting good profit from this. 

My friend, I think that it is something to regret, as it was an opportunity that cannot be compensated for anyone. So if one of us spent a small amount to buy bitcoin at that time, he would become one of the major owners of bitcoin at the present time.

• +1 1

We have all lost many opportunities to ourselves, and until now there are opportunities that we do not know about, so we must increase our sources of information and know everything so that we can enter and win.

• +3 1

No, I really have no regrets for not having bought because I had no knowledge of it and I was afraid to invest, sometimes fear is the worst obstacle for an investor, it is that time I had the money to invest in it, but I did not start to study it If I had invested my time to use cryptocurrencies I would have been rich now, but it was not my time but now it is my time to work it and become a millionaire now.

• +1 1

I did not learn about the cryptocurrency before few months ago, so that i did not keep any currency.

I recommend you to forget about the past and start new projects, you can collect good amounts of crypto currencies nowadays, so that do not loss another opportunity and exploit the new chances.