My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

On 2/15/2021 at 9:03 PM, teebasas said:

I entered the digital currency world late, and when the price of bitcoin was low, I was unable to collect good amounts

At that particular moment that BTC price was very low, it was the favourable and affordable chance for you to Invest heavily on BTC, ETH. Great things, meritorious achievements doesn't just come on easy, one must strive, endeavor to make it.

This is a preemptive move that was fortunate for some traders, but unfortunately this was not our share, I feel some regret that I missed this opportunity, but we did not know that the future of Bitcoin will be so prosperous.
However, the time is still ahead of us, I hope I can make a good profit in the future.

• +1 1

Yes, there are a lot of people who happened to have such things, it just needs to be like your experiences in order for us all to learn what is happening 

• +2 1

This feeling is called FOMO.

You should be able to control your feelings and try to forget the opportunity that you missed and focus on the market.

When I joined the world of cryptocurrencies I wanted to buy BNB currency and its price was 9$ and now its price is more than 250$

• +1 1

Initially, Bitcoin was very cheap, but now it is one of the most valuable assets in the world.  I bought a very small amount of BTC in 2016. I have been able to make a good profit by selling in 2019.  Later I bought some BTC but could not get it due to lack of plan.

Sometimes I feel regret for not buying Bitcoin at the beginning of last year, I will not go back to 10 years because no one imagined what is happening today in terms of cryptocurrency prices, but about a year ago it was expected that Bitcoin would rise in this way, and Bitcoin reached in March last year to $ 3800.

• +1 1

Hilarious 😆 but no I haven't any story like that because I am a beginner here and I haven't invest untill I made my own btc through other sources like mining and posting etc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

In my own story am not lucky about bitcoin as of then when it comes to existence because we are busy with video games and also think that the coin will never reach these level and actually I regret for not believing in it and had it been I bought it and store it up to these moments now I will be laughing last but never the less am grateful I belong to the family of crypto in the modern century now.

• +3 1

I do not regret anything, even I did not know this field except for a short period, but I know to hate people who went crazy because they bought Bitcoin when it was cheap, but they forgot about the confidant of their wallets

• +2 1

I started working in the world of cryptography and digital currencies a short period of time through one of my close friends whom I trusted, and then I started and the currency rates were very few and began to rise with the days until this period.

• +3 1

I knew bitcoin like in 2016, I do not regret not having invested in this currency in that year, because I did not believe much in this type of finance, but now I am here working in this forum to earn satoshis.

• +1 1

Yes, I regret not buying Bitcoin in 2009, it was very cheap, but no one thought that in 2020 it will rise to this level and it is now continuing to rise, if you bought 10 Bitcoin at a dollar price only in 2009, you would be very rich now.

• +5 1

Though I have not known about cryptocurrecies for long, I knew about it since around 2018, and so I have not develop any interest in it not until just last year when I was introduced to cryptotalk that I start to develop interest in Bitcoin, but still I regret those  2 years that I did not learn about it.

Yes so many of us are now regretting that they should have invested in cryto currencies in 2010.but now that time is gone and in my opinion we should avoid regretting and we should focus on other opportunities to make more money.

There are many people who did it but at the end we can do the same thing and save money for the future by watching the new currencies at the market.

• +3 1

For me, my bad luck is that I did not know what is Bitcoin nor the cryptocurrencies until 2016, if I had known it since that time I would have been rich now

• +2 2

I recently learned about the currency of Bitcoin, so I joined this forum in order to obtain bitcoin, and I am currently starting trading but lightly, and I seek to gain more experience in the field of trading and investment

I heard about Bitcoin many years ago, but it was only recently that I entered the crypto world.  I regret not having bought Bitcoin in years.  Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn abundant money. Therefore, older members should be consulted to avoid falling into risks and losing money.  I will not waste other opportunities in the future.

• +1 1

I did not know bitcoin and cryptocurrencies at the beginning, but when I joined this field I bought 10 BNB and its price at that time was 27$, but unfortunately for my luck and lack of experience at that time I was not an expert and I sold it when it decreased to 26$ and now the price of one piece is 600$

I don't quite remember when I started crafting strategies, but I do remember converting $ 2,000, I put all my money into two Virg coins (XVG) and Tron (TRX) when they were worth a few cents, after that, I almost got about 30 times. By selling it and buying Ethereum (ETH), here are some of the most important lessons I learned during the past two years, that you cannot control the market and that trading needs to be learned, and knowledge is worth money, although it is not directly related to the potential profits of each trade, but it should be You have a good understanding of what bitcoins are, how their underlying technology works and why you are making a big investment.

I started working here three months ago. This was enough time to gain a lot of information and experience about cryptocurrencies. Even now every new day I learn more information. I would like to increase the working hours on this forum because it is very useful.

• +4 1

I am very sorry that I did not buy bitcoin for a long time. I missed a golden opportunity since 2010 when one of my friends offered more than 100 Bitcoins for sale. I mocked it and did not buy any of it. I deeply regret it. I entered the crypto world only one year ago and I don’t even own a currency  One Bitcoin.

In fact, something similar happened to me, my friend offered to buy Bitcoin in 2013, but like all people, I did not yet trust the cryptocurrency, so I rejected the idea, and now I regret this opportunity, but I did not feel depressed nor gave up, and now I work harder.

Nobody in that time believed that Bitcoin value would rise this much. I heard as many people about Bitcoin and didn't entered its world till late times. But late is still better than never, we have to work for today to get a satisfying profit tomorrow.

• +1 1

I am recently using cryptocurrencies, but I liked working in this field and I would like to invest more and seek to obtain more bitcoin and similar good currencies, as they make a lot of profits.

• Useful or interesting 1