My Story With Bitcoin and Trading.. - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

My Story With Bitcoin and Trading..

You came late my friend you should have jnvested as soon as you heard about it you would have became a millionair now 

• +3 1

Almost all of the workers in the field of cryptocurrencies missed the same opportunity because no one was expecting this big jump in the price of bitcoin or this importance that it has reached, so we must forget the past and take advantage of all the upcoming opportunities. Perhaps such people would be lucky.

• +4 1

My dear friend, my first hearing about the bitcoin currency and the encrypted currencies since last year, I did not have a mood for the internet and work inside, but after my knowledge of encryption and how to earn money via the Internet I entered the world of encryption and here I am

• +2 1

I was not aware of that time and didn't done anything about it so because of this i lost much of my good opportunities in bitcoin and little i am dissapointed also but now still i can earn good by investment in bitcoin or by doing trading then for sure i will get benefits one day we always hope for the best in life. 

As for my experience, I started working in cryptocurrencies and buying bitcoin in 2012 and that was good because the price of bitcoin was cheap and large quantities can be bought from it.

No mate i didnt have this kind of experience . I knew about bitcoin last year in 2020. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. Bitcoin has a promising future. Its really great to work with it. Im very optimistic. 

I know bitcoin not quite long and the trading has a lot of opportunities for one to able to earn much more profit and benefits need to invest when the price is low and hold until the price rise in order to earn more profit 

Yes, you are really lucky frankly, but luck is lucky enough for the smart, and I think you are smart in choosing the right time, yes at first the dollar was equal to 3 bitcoin and then the value of the bitcoin started to rise until last month it reached 60 thousand dollars, imagine this ! Gosh!.

• +2 1

For me, my bad luck is that I did not know what is Bitcoin nor the cryptocurrencies until 2016, if I had known it since that time I would have been rich now.

As for me I came across bitcoin in 2018 and I decided to get started last year in february and the regret I have is of investing in scam investment projects that took away my first purchased bitcoins it's really paining.

Nice story you can even do more than that next term so please keep it up as for me if I have the opportunity I will invest and think of what to do next. With that I will make profit and without wasting much of my time I will start with mining little by little.

• +1 1

I did not feel remorse for not knowing and owning Bitcoin when it first appeared, so who of us would have expected the price of Bitcoin to rise in this way? As for me, I regret not buying cryptocurrencies nearly a year ago at the halving event, and then waiting until this year to sell, I would have made amazing profits.

I begin my journey into the bitcoin world not quite long, soi don't have any experience of the bitcoins and I never store the bitcoin since I begun, so I hope to accumulate some bitcoin in the near future, thank you so much.

I would feel sorry, but it won’t bring anything. You need to use the present moment and who knows, maybe you are on the right track. You do the right thing, that you do not regret..

Your story is intersting one, but our stories will be also interestig when we will tell peoples in future that we are in touch with crypto currencies world from 2016. And we will have a good story and amount of bitcoins.