We need to be supportive - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

27 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 absolutely right! You know these are the members who are only using this forum for the earning purpose not for learning and making this forum well so that's why they aren't successful even they will not be successful, they will realize when the talk token trade start then they will want the time which they miss..

Well @Mark wood without any doubt I agree with your word's money minded peoples never success in any field,  they are just like opportunity gainers once they find any opportunity they immediately leaves any platforms,

they are not works in any platform honestly so within  short period they realized what they miss in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 10/30/2020 at 2:26 AM, pablomarwan said:

This new token for the forum I think will become very popular with the passage of time, with some additions that distinguish it from the rest of the tokens, and with its launch at the beginning of the next year of the forum's birth, I think it will receive great success. Everyone should just be patient until the time comes

Yes Dear @pablomarwan I agree with you with time will become very popular, but here in this forum and Yobit no more. I hope they will list it in others website exchange platform. To be popular and successfully needs to cross the borders not just here. I see many coins created on Yobit without continuity!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the support for the TALK token diminished because of the delays in its release date to the community. There were many times before this as well that the token was supposed to be released and open to trade, however it was delayed. However, you are right though and the members need to be more understanding and supportive of the forum. This forum has a very good reputation and it is always true and honest to the members. And in order to prosper the forum needs to be supported by the members. I hope that the forum lasts for many more years to come.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Cryptotalk has done it best by distributing it tokens to it members is left for us now to support the forum to reach a greater hight we can not achieve that unless we coperate in making a constructive and high quality content so that we can move the forum forward to a better place.

Within only one year of its establishment, CryptoTalk forum has achieved great success and has become one of the most important encryption forums and a source of information for many cryptocurrency users in the world. Therefore, I believe that the TALK supported by the forum will have a good future in the world of cryptography and will rise Over the coming months.

I agree and I tried but so many posts I have made so far were deleted and I only have one active post only. It only makes it impossible to help no matter the high quality of posts I've created and always watching to be unique. Posts just disappear for no reason and this only makes me less motivated.

We can show our support to Talk token by not just earning it here but also trading of talk token. The movement of the said coin is basically about the demand and supply of it. If we are only gaining it as payment we get form posting, i think is it not enough to keep the talk in the market.

here everything suits me. As for me, the exchange provides normal material support for its users. it is a pity that some users like to spoil the ratings. it's worth supporting each other, but we don't, alas.

The forum was less active before the launch of Talk Coin, but now everyone is seeking to obtain this currency because it was launched at a reasonable price, so we must all work with this currency and store it and it is certain that its price will be good in the future

Creating this special code and restricting payment in a specific way from the conditions for me is very good because they raise the level of participation in the forum and we must work to develop this with the progress of the years so that this forum will last

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Finally I think it is reveal to us and become clearer to us than we were busy doubting now the value is set and it was rate at good price in short that is what attracted me to this forum

Frankly, the talc symbol surprised all the members of this forum, as no one expected that its price would reach more than 150 satoshi for this reason when starting trading and seeing this price, most members sold all their tokens. I think that the talc symbol will have a higher price if it is relied upon outside The forum also, and I see a great turnout for this symbol and the forum during the recent period

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes folks.

This is absolutely right. We should be supportive on this platform. Everyone here need information, experience and guidance. So we should do it for them. We can give positive reviews and help to others. It can increase the Quality and effectiveness. So it is in the best interest of everyone.

Yes, we need to be supportive. It is the only way to make talk token more valuable. Let us make topic and posts useful so we can help talk token to make his journey better. Let us help each other because we can benefit from it. Stop spamming posts and react, stop trolling, stop making useless post, and let us do what we suppose to do

Yeah, I think we have to support all new features which admins add to the forum to make it better. Forum is still too young comparing to one of the most popular crypto forums bitcointalk. And I think we could be better than Bitcointalk, if we do all the best for our favorite forum and its development 

The members in the forum have to give their support to make the forum better and do all their fest in respecting all the forum  rules and participate in forum competition. 

On 9/30/2020 at 10:40 PM, Upright said:

The creation of the Crypto-talk, with just it's first anniversary has grace and gained interaction with the community members on a fine high and prospect, as of the future will eventually look like. The Crypto talk made new features and advances of having to manage the large users at it's databases as well as control and clean information shared. But then the big next move was taken as we have a community native coin which is a huge step on having to fully integrate our community experience evolvements . But here's theb Truth which still looks vague, as of the structure and how the TALK TOKEN as being with till now.

1) the TALK TOKEN, hasn't really had that great support from the entire community, and as of how we share it's resourcefulness around the Crypto talk system

2) the TALK TOKEN, doesn't yet have many of that much functionality as on it usage yet on the forum.

But with all this issues, they are meant for how the community can be better

IMG_20200930_213529_668.jpg

Nice caption dear,  as we know talk token newly launched in the world of digital currency that's why most of the people are less educated about it.  But I think as most of the people are joining this forum and definitely they are getting concerned about the talk tokens so with the passage of time the function of this talk token will increase according to my prediction.  Thanks 

It is true. When talk payment launched i am sure many members went off from this forum. Cause after some day the activities on this platform went lower. I saw that the average active users were half than before. Buy it came out really great. As talk token overcomed everyone's expectation. Though the price is low now but still it is more than previous payment system. I know it is because bitcoin pump. But in the administrators said that talk token will own a blockchain in eth network. So the price can be higher that before. As forum is giving us enough we should do our part too. We should continue to support this forum as it supports us in our daily expenses.

It is just an year yet and the forum got much attention and a great number of users here which means that there is something that is great about the forum, and what is that, you can see by yourself.

• +3 1

I like your suggestion ,Why i said I like your suggestion is that some people do give negative reputations in which is very painful to received such reputation.

right now there is no use of the talk token and still it is been traded and many people are buying it it will be more useful in the future when the uses are introduced it will be more useful than and the price will be even more than.

I think the most important thing about the forum is to create a community where we all show solidarity and help each other and not harm anyone the more we help each other, the more benefit we will get from the forum

• +1 2

This forum is adopting this from altcoin and its great where the members have to earn more in crypto currency we only think BTC is only crypto but we habe example of brave browser which is paying for search.

Indeed everyone needs to be supportive on this forum with either Talk Token as not selling everything at once so it grows in value and volume (coins amount) as well as this Forum as a better place to stay and discuss every kind of cryptocurrency topic.

We should wait for the next changes concerning talk token as implementation of those services mentioned by the Staff team and until then we need to make sure we are not going to dump all the coins till then.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

i think talk token will do better than other coins created by yobit such as Yoda,AIR we have make an effort to post without thinking about the money this must be the first thing we have to think about and they we can about the talk token becouse when we put the money aside for few seconds we can see the potential of the forum without being people that we are here just for the money