We need to be supportive - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

UpBut in my observation the team didn't make proper arrangements for talk token 

Talk token was came to trade recently but it don't have value I'm imagine and wonder.

On 9/30/2020 at 10:40 PM, Upright said:

The creation of the Crypto-talk, with just it's first anniversary has grace and gained interaction with the community members on a fine high and prospect, as of the future will eventually look like. The Crypto talk made new features and advances of having to manage the large users at it's databases as well as control and clean information shared. But then the big next move was taken as we have a community native coin which is a huge step on having to fully integrate our community experience evolvements . But here's the Truth which still looks vague, as of the structure and how the TALK TOKEN as being with till now.

1) the TALK TOKEN, hasn't really had that great support from the entire community, and as of how we share it's resourcefulness around the Crypto talk system

2) the TALK TOKEN, doesn't yet have many of that much functionality as on it usage yet on the forum.

But with all this issues, they are meant for how the community can be better

IMG_20200930_213529_668.jpg

no doubt it is very important to raise the talks so you can invest on them you can trade with them so investing or trading using token will increase its price and its value we should not only run for Bitcoins but try to use talk in productive ways.

I think the best time to show support to Talk token is right now as I still see dumping at very low prices and I don't want to sell anything too low, it is not a price that Talk should have, it should be higher as it represents something that is better than this low. It can be so higher later that everyone selling now will regret it.

For the forum to be firm and strong , we need to strongly support each other, many members like newbies also need strong support from older members of the forum, some don't care to be supportive, but be among the change to support your brothers to be great in the forum.thanknyou all

• +1 1

You have said the right thing that while working on this crypto forum, not only we have to earn money, but also for all the other members working, there should be support ever creative for our work which should be for this form which should be benificial for all.So we should have support for all members 

• +2 1

talking about the talk token I thought they will do something for it but they have not done anything that is why you can say that they are not serious about the token themselves what can we do than?

• +2 1

All the people should support each other not only for each other earning aim but also for the forum. When we support each other more people come and the forum reputation will increase. If you want to know about talk tokens you read about altcoins you will get all information about talk token.so we help each other. 

• +2 1

On 10/1/2020 at 5:33 AM, Mark wood said:

We have to support good members here so that will help everyone because we want to make this forum more better than the now time so it need that we should help each other and fight against the spammers and low quality poster when we cleaned the site from them so that will make a good effect..

Well said mate and am well impressed basically we have to do our best here as members of these forum that will be supportive for the betterment of the forum by making sure we all abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.

• +2 1

This is valid. We should be strong of the gathering in which we work and win in it. That is by proposing proposals about the highlights of improving the presentation of the discussion and featuring the negative focuses so the arbitrators of the gathering maintain a strategic distance from them. This is fundamental.

• +1 1

Supposed to continually be taught to promote the draw your attention of ourselves in directive to lend a hand accomplish and sustain our goals in the forum we must as well good thing handbook one an alternative in producing informative posts and topics to good thing perfect the forum positively.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, The Game said:

Well said mate and am well impressed basically we have to do our best here as members of these forum that will be supportive for the betterment of the forum by making sure we all abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.

Exactly mate if we help new members here we find out their mistake then they will also help more members when they get experience so that the forum will be doing improvement and that's what we want but if we see spammers here we have to report them to moderator it's also one of the good for cleaning the forum..

• +1 1

Expected to constantly be instructed to advance the attract your consideration of ourselves mandate to assist achieve and support our objectives in the gathering we should too beneficial thing handbook one an option in delivering useful presents and points on beneficial thing wonderful the discussion emphatically.

• +2 1

This is really a nice topic. You are right.i am agree with this.there are many members who do not support the token. This is the forum where we can support each other. And they think talk tokens will be low.it is unnecessary. We must supportive of the forum.thank you.

• +2 1

Supporting one another in the forum is important in order to learn and achieve our goals. Lets educate one another on making useful and meaningful post in order to get positive reactions,learn and share your knowledge for better understanding in the forum.

• +2 1

If we don't support each other, then progressing and succeeding in the forum would be difficult, but if you help someone today in giving advice and guidelines on how other members can succeed in the forum, then you are supportive and someone also will support you one way or the other

• +2 1

I agree with you, the first year was wonderful and the forum was greatly developed during this year, and we must all support Talc Token in order to help this forum develop further.
For me, this forum is a great way to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies, so I would love to see it develop day after day.

• +2 1

This is some thing that paperwork the sort of huge part of this crypto platform. This isn't simplest the use of use but aid each different for the development of the general forum. Whilst you provide it a fantastic reaction across an excellent good feedback. Try to examine from others and share the burden with others by way of creating appropriate exceptional posts together with your expertise and others.

• +2 1

You are absolutely right we must be supportive because there are so members who are newbie in this forum and they are not aware about the rules and regulation of this forum so it's our duty as an old member to support the the other members of the forum by giving them the idea about the rules and regulation and policies of the forum. If we support them it would be like raising the reputation of the form by bringing more and more members contribution to the forum.

• +2 1

As we all know that CryptoTalk pays us in talk tokens. So we have a duty to fully support this new currency and take it to new heights. So we need to hold this new currency and also buy it to maintain it stable in the market.

• +2 1

Yeah my friend. 

I think this platform is Very supportive.  If you face a problem you can post and there are many seniors who help you. 

If the forum is not supportive you can not work easily. 

Try your best help.          

Really they need much supporter. But thte community of this forum is increasing day by day and more people are to this forum. Both forums are different from  each others and members are learning much more knowledge. After some days this forum will lead the cryptocurrency platform due to its supporters activities.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nice idea mate, we need to be supportive to this forum. The value of talktoken is always on the decrease we also need to support this coin by investing it in the invest box.  Most people sell their talktoken anyhow and it's also contribute to the decrease of the coin. 

• +2 1

I bought some Talk at 20 satoshi, not much but I did that for many reasons, first it was that this price looks very low for this token according to what it has to offer to the forum and second it will be used one day in the forum and I expect to make a difference. I will keep any Talk I make in the investbox and I will not sell until later and perhaps will buy some more as this is a risk I am willing to take after careful consideration.

• +1 1

On 9/30/2020 at 6:40 PM, Upright said:

The creation of the Crypto-talk, with just it's first anniversary has grace and gained interaction with the community members on a fine high and prospect, as of the future will eventually look like. The Crypto talk made new features and advances of having to manage the large users at it's databases as well as control and clean information shared. But then the big next move was taken as we have a community native coin which is a huge step on having to fully integrate our community experience evolvements . But here's the Truth which still looks vague, as of the structure and how the TALK TOKEN as being with till now.

1) the TALK TOKEN, hasn't really had that great support from the entire community, and as of how we share it's resourcefulness around the Crypto talk system

2) the TALK TOKEN, doesn't yet have many of that much functionality as on it usage yet on the forum.

But with all this issues, they are meant for how the community can be better

IMG_20200930_213529_668.jpg

Well said mate, but to my own little understanding, we really need to support crytotalk, but i think with time, we hope talk tokens will appreciate up to the highest record. You are always welcome, and have a blessed day ahead.

As being released into it the functionality was something we would atleast manage to be expect but however things didn't last long that great either in which it just worse as people just abused it alot and in the end things weren't really great although i still support it greatly as the potencial is really great.