We need to be supportive - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

On 10/1/2020 at 6:59 AM, Ridam said:

@Syedbesharat Could you Please provide further information about Altcoin forum? And how this forum is linked with talk token? Is talk tokens already being used there? I'm wondering about your message. 

Their in another forum like Bitcoin talk ,which have  unique payment system for their members.where you get reward in their own token the supply is limited 1M and you will get them in ERC 20 .which can be sell further also you can change their token for various reason such as promotion or upgrading your status at forum.

I have read all their policies and road plan where they have mentioned all their achievement,plan for future ,what is their current stand for forum.I am vert impressed with them they are very clear about their target.

So i was suggesting you to search "Altcointalk" forum which have good traffic and  numerous bounties .

They gives many space to their member and chances to recover their mistakes.I hope you will be enlightened and understand where now forum is moving.

@rekterthis is what I meant to say. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

We should support Talk by not selling. If someone has a website he can use talk tokens to advertise it too. It is a place that has so much activity that the price of this token will be very high. With the numbers of new people joining this forum will become the top in traffic very soon.

• +2 2

I think the reason behind the currency not being supported by members is that there is little information about it, such as its features, which platform you will enter, and even what it will be used for , thats my opinion ... 

• +1 1

I think talk token will do better than other coins created by yobit such as Yoda, AIR . these coin were given freely by airdrops and not connected with any chain such as erc20 or trc20. But people are mining Talk token with their useful contents , I am pretty sure this coin will be in a chain and  we will be able to withdraw it from yobit.

• +2 1

we have to make an effort to post without thinking about the money, this must be the first thing we have to think about and then we can think about the talk token because when we put the money aside for a few seconds we can see the potential of the forum without being people that we are here just for the money. the forum needs to grow to have customers who will pay for advertising and for the forum to grow and we need to like the forum

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Their in another forum like Bitcoin talk ,which have  unique payment system for their members.where you get reward in their own token the supply is limited 1M and you will get them in ERC 20 .which can be sell further also you can change their token for various reason such as promotion or upgrading your status at forum.

I have read all their policies and road plan where they have mentioned all their achievement,plan for future ,what is their current stand for forum.I am vert impressed with them they are very clear about their target.

So i was suggesting you to search "Altcointalk" forum which have good traffic and  numerous bounties .

They gives many space to their member and chances to recover their mistakes.I hope you will be enlightened and understand where now forum is moving.

@rekterthis is what I meant to say. 

Oh you mean Sparta token from altcointalks? Isn't that quite old project already? I thought that project was long dead by now. I need to take another look.

I am not sure how they are comparative yet, as it has a max supply and we don't have any info of our tokenimics or if the utility cases are at all similar. 

I just took a look at their orderbook and it's not looking good for their token if i have a right contract, last trade was 331 days ago. I hope we shall do better.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Oh you mean Sparta token from altcointalks? Isn't that quite old project already? I thought that project was long dead by now. I need to take another look.

I am not sure how they are comparative yet, as it has a max supply and we don't have any info of our tokenimics or if the utility cases are at all similar. 

I just took a look at their orderbook and it's not looking good for their token if i have a right contract, last trade was 331 days ago. I hope we shall do better.

Now you get my point, I was pointing toward that, but we can advance our forum token because we have exchange with various coins. Members can buy direct and do many things like use it for interest earning. Also the trading isn't started yet. After trading we will get more options and can use it properly. 

Talk token have room of advancement and can be more successful because I have observe cryptotalk forum management find unique and more advance way of solving problems. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have high hopes on the possibilities of talktokens. I hope these tokens would start trading sometime soon. If these tokens are distributed to the user's for no other purpose then it will be a real drawback. So it would be highly required for the platform to make sure that the trading in talktokens would start soon as many users are waiting for this.

Indeed true as alot we are lacking with we more support with many more people and the things are lacking in many ways so inorder to to do this few of the events must happend that would be first market value improving and second economy being stable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We need to support the new token from the forum because it's our token and give a positive reputation for the forum,but the yobit exchange need to list the token very soon to give the token the value and then will be supported by all users 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

yes indeed but the major problem is there is not much information about the coin even the value i am sure its still undecided

for the yobi talk token

yobit 

It is surely a good projectand it needs appreciation, as we are the members that will make the new coin successful,  so we need to be more cooperative with the forum and with the fellow  users too.

• +2 1

I think it all depends on us members, because we have to help and collaborate with the growth of the forum so that it is good for all of us. I think we can expect good things from the forum and what it will bring us in the future.

This new token for the forum I think will become very popular with the passage of time, with some additions that distinguish it from the rest of the tokens, and with its launch at the beginning of the next year of the forum's birth, I think it will receive great success. Everyone should just be patient until the time comes

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/1/2020 at 2:19 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 They will regret their decisions because when the trade will be live, it's true we may earn a very good amount than in the first campaign. When i see those contests which we have in the forum, i get a a strong faith of more benefits in this current campaign ☺️

@Calvinpriva  its true in this forum few members thinks bitcoin is the only currency where they earns profit, that's why they leave the forum and ignored talk token payment, but in this forum so many members believes talk token gives good return,

if this happen then its a big Punch on those members face, who leave this forum and definitely they regrets on their decision.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If we want to work here jn a long time with perfectly all of the members need to be supportive.if we share our experience about our work we can improve our work and it could be more qualityfull 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think TALK is the real payment method of forum. BTC is just a campaign. TALK have its functionality as it has been at many apple podcasts. Once it starts trading, it will be very profitable for its owners

Edited by Zeshan Khalid
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

its true in this forum few members thinks bitcoin is the only currency where they earns profit, that's why they leave the forum and ignored talk token payment, but in this forum so many members believes talk token gives good return,

Sure @Honny143 maybe they think Talk token will not give them profit and that's why they leave the forum. But I'm sure some of them will be jealous when the trade will be opened.

15 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

if this happen then its a big Punch on those members face,

😅😅 Yes, a big punch that will cause a lot of pain!

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

17 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

😅😅 Yes, a big punch that will cause a lot of pain!

Surely @Calvinpriva  just few days remains to feel this pain on their heart 💙 when they realized how profitable this talk token,

hope everything happen like we expecting then its a great  moment in our life.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I think TALK token have good future, so I put all of them in invest box, and all tokens I take I put to invest and will hold it. It is nice token, because if you want this token you must write posts and click +1...+5 or like in other posts/comments. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Surely @Calvinpriva  just few days remains to feel this pain on their heart 💙 when they realized how profitable this talk token,

@Honny143 We have endured for almost five months! So it will be a really good day for us, even some members here who quit trading due to lack of capital, this will be a good opportunity for them.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

16 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Honny143 yes you are absolutely right there are many members even they are expert here they also leave this forum just because of talk tokens they said when trade start then we will start work here, they will be really jealous when trade start with great value ..

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes you are absolutely right there are many members even they are expert here they also leave this forum just because of talk tokens they said when trade start then we will start work here, they will be really jealous when trade start with great value ..

@Mark wood what you say it's all  true my friend in this forum some many members not trust in talk token, they are waiting to launch talk token when talk token gain good price then start work again,

means they are not supporting talk token and this is not good way, because its our forum own token so our support needed for talk token.

• +2 1

Great post my friend. I really think we all need to support eachother in the works and there by create motivation in eachother to help them create more valuable content. This will really help the forum grow. Good luck friends.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

@Mark wood what you say it's all  true my friend in this forum some many members not trust in talk token, they are waiting to launch talk token when talk token gain good price then start work again,

means they are not supporting talk token and this is not good way, because its our forum own token so our support needed for talk token.

@Honny143 absolutely right! You know these are the members who are only using this forum for the earning purpose not for learning and making this forum well so that's why they aren't successful even they will not be successful, they will realize when the talk token trade start then they will want the time which they miss..

• +1 1
  • +2 1