What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end.

One of the reasons is also the cutoff of all sources of electricity from the surface of the planet, as well as violent attacks from professionals in hackers and electronic piracy

• +1 1

I see it very difficult for bitcoin or another cryptographic currency to come to an end since it is very difficult only that its price goes down a lot and they no longer want to buy more but I see it difficult since bitcoin is already very popular I think that nobody can end bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think it can't be ended but if people start to loss faith on any coin not only bitcoin then it's will lead to end of that coin. But i think it can't be happen with bitcoin. Because it is the king of crypto currencies. 

The demise of the Bitcoin currency is somewhat difficult, especially after its wide spread, as some believe that cryptocurrencies are a real and complete force, and others consider it a mere means of payment, while others think it a danger that leads to an exacerbation of criminal activities around the world, despite all the question marks about digital currencies, but It is already starting to enter the world of commerce.

Their are a lots of things that bring a downfall of a thing that is successful businesses,  this things can be corruption,  nepotism, mismanagement and greediness. This are some of the thing I think can affect the system when it's not been controlled well 

There have some things that's can make crypto to not stay for longer, such as people to lose in trading, people getting scammed and hacked but tgere is no alternative to catch cybers, and other reason is when big countries doesn't regulate cryptocurrencies.     

• +2 1

I think it can happen when the price goes down in a stable manner and thereby causing market for it to stop. This can also happen during ban of cryptocurrency.  The fact that they highly depend on demand and.supply is a factor too.

• +1 1

These are some extreme cases and we can add to them a nuclear disaster, a zombie apocalypse and flooding of the earth after thermal shockwaves melt all the ice. In general something extreme that will create much more problems than just the Bitcoin coming to an end.

• +2 1

Your point of view is very interesting, but in my opinion it is difficult, I would even say that it is impossible for this to happen. I have no doubts that changes in the world are coming but to my understanding it will be opposed to what you expressed. Cryptocurrencies are going to have a more influential role in the world economy.

• +2 1

That thought has never crossed my mind set, so to say that possibility is almost zero BTC will never come to an end but going by assumption then probably it may breakdown of global internet and other sophisticated technology which is too difficult for this to happen in this dynamic world and highly technological era. Then global rejection which also sound impossible too. 

• +2 1

The truth is that this is almost impossible because there are many people in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin According to my point of view, for there to be a downturn in the world of cryptocurrencies, there would have to be sanctions or something similar, which the administrative staff can carry out.

Of course, the collapse of Bitcoin will lead to the collapse of the entire crypto market in my opinion, but none of us knows what will happen to Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency market in the future, but my expectation is that Bitcoin cannot lose its value even if some countries ban it because it has gained the confidence of investors like gold.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, George10 said:

the first one is global internet access failure..............and the other reason is global ban on crypto currency though this might not easily happen

So you think taht a global internet access failure is more possible than a global ban on cryptocurrency? The internet is not run by a switch that you turn on or off and I don't think there is any way that we will be ever cut off from the internet. Even in some countries that tried that, alternatives appeared to use the internet.

I don't think it's easy to remove crypto currency from the equation easily because it have gained so much popularity in very small time. Maybe any huge technical destruction in any well developed blockchain can do this but still nothing can be said surely.

• +3 1

There are multiple events that can cause the end of bitcoin. For eg a massive electromagnetic pulse to cause massive power outage, and the entire www, goes down for a week or month. All transactions would be stuck, and everything stopped. Naturally the price will drop and might only revive when the power is restored. A nuclear war, or a asteroid hit. But long story short, it has to be the end of the world situation for crypto to come to an end from here on. 

I think if and only if we dont adopt it , that would be the only problem I face but the truth is we need to just like what work we have been given and go with it , its really important we do just try to understand everything perfectly there is a lot of work to be done to make sure that bitcoin be adopted massively

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

@George10 It is difficult to consider the worldwide fall of the internet forever, that would be a catastrophe, in this world where globalization makes information and connection essential in the lives of human beings, that possibility seems distant, there are countries that suffer of poverty and cannot maintain an internet network, they will be relegated in the world of cryptocurrencies, but developed countries and those who are going on that path, every day will look for a way to connect with each other to take advantage of the resources they have each to be used between them.
On the other hand, trust in cryptocurrencies has increased exponentially in recent years, thousands of investors enter this path seeking to increase their returns and boost their capital, in order to account the crypto world is speculative and many know that it can be beneficial, thus I think that this type of business will remain for a long time, even beyond the time my body will be walking through these lands.

• Useful or interesting 2

I have thought about this too and I don't think that any of the suggest reasons are possible, although you never know. What I think that can happen and is probably the only way that can make Bitcoin come to an end, or at least become very smaller from now, it is something better from Bitcoin to gain recognition and support by so many people that it will overshadow Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think this is possible if all people give up cryptocurrency ,or if the Internet is blocked and no one can use it. And yet, it seems to me that it is impossible to block the cryptocurrency, or make it disappear, because these are critical factors. And I don't even think about how the situation could be!

this might be my own personal opinion but I feel that when the government institutions begin to interfere in the crypto currency domain we wont have as much benefit from it as we do now. That I feel will be the end of cryptocurrency as a whole like we know it.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:19 PM, George10 said:

_20200926_185409.JPG.f5a48481ec7e9f2f87f1a9b9629645bc.JPGHave you ever wondered what could cause the king of crypto currency bitcoin or the crypto currency market to vanish or rather come to an end, as of today I would like to discuss some of the points I believe can cause this catastrophi that every crypto user is not wishing to behold, including myself I don't want bitcoin or crypto currency market to come to an end nevertheless, let's look at the reasons I have and the first one is global internet access failure,this means no internet connection thus making the system on cryptocurrency unable to be operated, as it  depends sorely on Internet to keep running and the other reason is global ban on crypto currency though this might not easily happen but only few countries may choose to ban crypto in their jurisdictions. And this can cause the end if it happens globally but my point of view on this one is that,governments would not dare to ban crypto but rather find means of collecting taxes so that they can benefit therefore,this seemingly to have less chances to cause an impact and lastly but not the least the other reason that can cause bitcoin or crypto currency market to vanish is us crypto users,_20200926_185325.JPG.8346ab380d5cad17ed3825b233fc38a1.JPG when we start to loose faith and doubt the crypto market during crisis or when crypto fails to provide any tangible value in the real world,thus causing us to loose faith completely and eventually abandon or leave crypto for good, can cause a big big impact when it happens massively.

Therefore let's always have faith in bitcoin or crypto market even during crisis while wishing for this catastrophi not to occur.

That's what I had not knowing on your side point of view.

I think it will stop and collapse only when the technology is stopped and all the equipment for mining, conducting transactions and responsible for the transfers is stopped.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 4:11 PM, asad09 said:

I believe digital money will never stop and why digital money is so widely used these days for people to learn more about it and make money. That is why it will never end.

Yeah i also think cryptocurrency or bitcoin have no end, its a currency even if all crypto coins were mined there will be ill transactions with them so its money and if there are users and investors then it will stay longer, 

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 7:19 PM, George10 said:

_20200926_185409.JPG.f5a48481ec7e9f2f87f1a9b9629645bc.JPGHave you ever wondered what could cause the king of crypto currency bitcoin or the crypto currency market to vanish or rather come to an end, as of today I would like to discuss some of the points I believe can cause this catastrophi that every crypto user is not wishing to behold, including myself I don't want bitcoin or crypto currency market to come to an end nevertheless, let's look at the reasons I have and the first one is global internet access failure,this means no internet connection thus making the system on cryptocurrency unable to be operated, as it  depends sorely on Internet to keep running and the other reason is global ban on crypto currency though this might not easily happen but only few countries may choose to ban crypto in their jurisdictions. And this can cause the end if it happens globally but my point of view on this one is that,governments would not dare to ban crypto but rather find means of collecting taxes so that they can benefit therefore,this seemingly to have less chances to cause an impact and lastly but not the least the other reason that can cause bitcoin or crypto currency market to vanish is us crypto users,_20200926_185325.JPG.8346ab380d5cad17ed3825b233fc38a1.JPG when we start to loose faith and doubt the crypto market during crisis or when crypto fails to provide any tangible value in the real world,thus causing us to loose faith completely and eventually abandon or leave crypto for good, can cause a big big impact when it happens massively.

Therefore let's always have faith in bitcoin or crypto market even during crisis while wishing for this catastrophi not to occur.

That's what I had not knowing on your side point of view.

I believe that digital currencies can collapse in one case, which is the suspension of the Internet from the world or the suspension of electronic devices only, this matter can actually happen.

Imagine if there was no Bitcoin before. You will not see these coins correctly. You will not create this post, but things will go astray and we will follow civil rules as usual. If you come back to me, a real question. The disappearance of Bitcoin means the deterioration of a group of people also a group of companies whose economy depends on cryptocurrencies in general. A strong crisis may occur. Which doesn't help Bitcoin's disappearance. All this will eventually lead to the acceptance of digital currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The only thing that cab bring end to cryptoworld is total shutdown of internet services which will bring set backs to digital economy not only cryptocurrency.