What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end.

_20200926_185409.JPG.f5a48481ec7e9f2f87f1a9b9629645bc.JPGHave you ever wondered what could cause the king of crypto currency bitcoin or the crypto currency market to vanish or rather come to an end, as of today I would like to discuss some of the points I believe can cause this catastrophi that every crypto user is not wishing to behold, including myself I don't want bitcoin or crypto currency market to come to an end nevertheless, let's look at the reasons I have and the first one is global internet access failure,this means no internet connection thus making the system on cryptocurrency unable to be operated, as it  depends sorely on Internet to keep running and the other reason is global ban on crypto currency though this might not easily happen but only few countries may choose to ban crypto in their jurisdictions. And this can cause the end if it happens globally but my point of view on this one is that,governments would not dare to ban crypto but rather find means of collecting taxes so that they can benefit therefore,this seemingly to have less chances to cause an impact and lastly but not the least the other reason that can cause bitcoin or crypto currency market to vanish is us crypto users,_20200926_185325.JPG.8346ab380d5cad17ed3825b233fc38a1.JPG when we start to loose faith and doubt the crypto market during crisis or when crypto fails to provide any tangible value in the real world,thus causing us to loose faith completely and eventually abandon or leave crypto for good, can cause a big big impact when it happens massively.

Therefore let's always have faith in bitcoin or crypto market even during crisis while wishing for this catastrophi not to occur.

That's what I had not knowing on your side point of view.

Edited by George10
Punctuations./infor.
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 11
  • +5 3

I will say the second thing is possible. Internet cut is never be a possible thing. Because not only crypto uses internet. Internet is as much important as electricity in our present society. There can be a mass campaign for the removal of crypto. Because most of the country don't support crypto. And crypto world is a big vulnerable place for beginner. Hackers are very active to fraud people.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

As you can see market is now have above 4k coins and many good projects are shutdown in 2028-19 because of no good support from people. Because everyone goes after BTC and small, medium projects compared with top-tier its a bad sign where we have to think about crypto and consider its future. Everyday new coin/token is coming to market but very few of them have innovation and future .

I think if it's goes like this then the investment will stop or goes down in crypto market because no-one want to invest in dumping projects which runs only for few months or years. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

I dont think so crypto will be stop so soon because internet is not gonna be off in this running world as everything is now depended on it and again it cannot be banned widely sommehow still in a corner of the room someone will use it to earn money easily,

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It impossible for internet to just cut, many things will be down if the internet cut,infact the world will cut, and government to ban cryptocurrency is very rare ,though some countries can ban it because many countries are yet to even accept it today

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I believe that cryptocurrency will never stop and why cryptocurrency is being used so much nowadays so that people can learn a lot about it and make money. That is why it will never end.

• +2 3

23 hours ago, safwan944 said:

I dont think so crypto will be stop so soon because internet is not gonna be off in this running world as everything is now depended on it and again it cannot be banned widely sommehow still in a corner of the room someone will use it to earn money easily,

Cryptocurrencies, when we look at them now, we know they are going to be the gems in the near future. Looking too on blockchain, blockchain technology is already around us, as with this more industry and start-up now take on the use, of digital currency, security which are available on this 2 names of blockchain abs Cryptocurrencies. I think Cryptocurrencies is going to be here for a long time

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

@George10 The points you have taken are considerable but I don't think it's happening. As the global failure of internet won't be taken seriously and within short time everything will come to working if something like that happens because internet is one of the basis needs for humans at the moment. And even if government bans Crypto all around the globe the users won't leave faith from it and will find alternative to use Crypto currency as it's not hard to work with Crypto even if it's banned.

So I'm glad that you cover the possibility area but neither of them are going to be happened so crypto world is always safe in my opinion.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Friend you have to make sentences and you only make one huge sentence and tire all of us when reading this, you have to use coma and dot too to end the sentences and make them smaller. You maybe right about everything but this is not proper writing. You have to edit the post and correct this, I will not give any negative reaction because you made an effort but you have to write this correctly.

• +2 2

@George10 Nicely said. Well, global internet failure can be a key to collapse cryptocurrency markets but I do not think such internet failure will last for a long time.Due to advanced technologies and ongoing so many potential researches, I believe scientists will be able to find out the dependable technologies to fulfill internet demands for this world population. Apart from your mentioned reason, another possibilities to collapse cryptocurrency can be a birth of highly advanced quantum computers. I believe such computers will be capable of breaking extremely complex and highly encrypted cryptographic codes. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin will not expire, especially after it has begun to establish itself in the money market as a strong financial asset. And many large companies and well-known stores began to rely on it for payment. I do not think that the Internet will stop working, otherwise all areas of work in the world that completely depend on it will be disrupted as well. Countries that ban Bitcoin will one day bow to his power.

• +2 3

I think cryptocurrency is just getting started, there is still so much room for improvements. I'm here in this forum because I've realized and see the potential of cryptocurrency especially in sustaining our financial needs. Nowadays there are so much newly created crypto which is a sign that it has a long way to go.

Personally, I don't actually think something may destroy cryptocurrency forever this way. It may go down or up for some time. Crypto is actually very easy, and several individuals ongoing purchase this. and also the designers will have to update the actual techniques associated with the crypto sphere in order to virtually higher protection as well as effectiveness. It might still fall and rise since it is determined by the amount associated with customers or possibly traders around the globe, however in no way finishes.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:06 PM, Whited35 said:

Nicely said. Well, global internet failure can be a key to collapse cryptocurrency markets but I do not think such internet failure will last for a long time.Due to advanced technologies and ongoing so many potential research. 

And I don't think that might ever happen - Global internet failure, not in this generation or the next. The world will be in a complete chaos and Bitcoin will be last thing in out minds. 

As long as the blockchain network is impossible to hack, I don't think Bitcoin will disappear out of existence.

• +2 1
  • +3 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Internet will never fail because if it fails, the global economy will collapse and this includes not only cryptocurrency but also all other markets. What can really threatens crypto is lack of value and investor. It is quite clear that when people don't invest in a project, it will fail quickly. A lot of coins have come and gone during the past decade and only strong coins with big volume have managed to secure their positions on the market. Stop worrying about these things and think positive about the future of trading.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

As long as the blockchain network is impossible to hack, I don't think Bitcoin will disappear out of existence.

@Raqeebzy But, wait. Currently it is not possible but if you ask me about future. Let's see. Security of blockchain technology is determined by advanced encryption with cryptographic codes which will be further followed by multiple functions to generate complex mathematical operations(If you are into engineering, you may have ideas about advanced algebra) and I believe, if highly powerful quantum computers come in this existence, they will be capable of breaking complex cryptographic codes. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Even if the current advancement in technology does not the blockchain to be hacked, it is only a matter of time till that happens. And as much as we have come to be dependent on the internet, equal measures have been put in place to stop any shutdown thereof... but is not entirely impossible.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, George10 said:

Have you ever wondered what could cause the king of crypto currency bitcoin or the crypto currency market to vanish or rather come to an end...

They won't ever disappear compeletely, but governments intervention could do a lot of harm.

As long as btc needs to converted to fiat money in order to buy stuff with it, governments are pretty much winning and they could hurt cryptos a lot. They could just apply the FATF Travel rule and make half of the cryptos pretty much worthless.

Other devastating blows would be: Governments making most cex:es illegal, leaked info that Tether is not backed by anything and Binance exit scam/closed down or all the cold wallets stolen/hacked.

• +3 1

I agree with your second point. However i also think that apart from a ban on crypto, that the currency could end up failing or cease to exist if the market for it stops. Ass you know the bitcoin and other crypto market is dependent on supply and demand and that is what dictates the price of the currency. Therefore if there is no demand for the coins in the future then i think that this would cause an end. Personally i do not see this happening, as i think that many people have taken to the use of crypto and therefore i do not see it coming to an end, but the possibility is there none the less and it i a factor that one needs to consider for the future. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am hope anything as these will not happen and our bitcoin will not be a catastrophe that we are not want to see, these are all very bad to know and you are do good to us to tell us all the side of the same coin that maybe happen and it is not very far but only a small time from what we are today. It will make us devastated but I am think this is not happen and the markets of Bitcoin are still have many years to trade and give us profit and use of cryptocurrency when the country currency is doing bad for us.

• +2 1

I personally think that the other way that can cause of the end of crypto currency is the rise of another competitor. I don’t what it is exactly but right now, the enemy of crypto currency is the centralized sector which seems like the crypto currency is served as the challenger because financial sector is already established before them. This is the only way I think where the attention and interest of the users might divert from looking into crypto currency. This way many people would lost their interest on investing to crypto and start investing to newly established one for knowing that it has a more potential than the crypto currency in generating a passive income.

• +1 1

I don't see any way for Bitcoin to come to an end besides if something else appears that is better and everyone finds out and moves to it. Until this happens bitcoin does not care about taxes or exchanges and centralization. These are not burdens that can stop Bitcoin and nobody can stop people from using Bitcoin and owning private keys. Bitcoin is not a centralized coin that can be taken down by a command of a central government.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy But, wait. Currently it is not possible but if you ask me about future. Let's see. Security of blockchain technology is determined by advanced encryption with cryptographic codes which will be further followed by multiple functions to generate complex mathematical operations(If you are into engineering, you may have ideas about advanced algebra) and I believe, if highly powerful quantum computers come in this existence, they will be capable of breaking complex cryptographic codes. 

You made a good point that I am almost convinced. 

And as technology progresses over the years, the blockchain technology won't also remain static in its security and complexity for newly developed computing power to be able to penetrated and broken into easily. You especially know blockchain engineers are on constant upgrade and vulnerability check on the network; that's their speciality and what they do. It will be so weird if they aren't aware of such future challenges. So..

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

It will be so weird if they aren't aware of such future challenges. So..

@Raqeebzy They are aware of it and I have a huge fear in me, k can not be blockchain engineers be the key to cause security breaches to collapse entire blockchain networks in future? Anyway I hope they will never do so.I have studied so many articles to understand the core concept of Blockchain Technology. I might share my understanding even on this forum soon. 

• +4 1