What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

What can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end.

If it is true that access to crypto currencies depends on access to the Internet, one thing that would be true is that if the Internet were to disappear, or cease to exist, the world of crypto currencies would cease to exist as well, but is this something that might happen?

• +3 1

one of the delicate factor of cryptocurrency being obsolete would be that of a total failure of the internet but with regards on the internet failing, i think it will be a very rare phenomenon on that to happen. crrypro from its induction was not all that known as well being restricted as crypto can survive even ithout it being all that adopted in a country as basically  coin like bitcoin, survives because of the number of active users which it has captured on its network as active miners

• Useful or interesting 1

I dont think so crypto will be stop so soon because internet is not gonna be off in this running world as everything is now depended on it and again it cannot be banned widely sommehow still in a corner of the room someone will use it to earn money easily

• +5 1

It impossible for internet to just cut, many things will be down if the internet cut,infact the world will cut, and government to ban cryptocurrency is very rare ,though some countries can ban it because many countries are yet to even accept it today

• +5 1

I think the thing that can only cause bitcoin to come to an end is your first point which says global internet failure which means no access to internet connection and cryptocurrencies solemnly depends on internet connection. 

I do not think that any law on behalf of any government around the world can destroy cryptocurrency. Only one thing can, which is a malfunction that hits all the servers around the world and cause all the data to be erased, only then people will lose their savings along with their belief of Cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies have dominated the world and it's so hard for it to vanish at any points, although it's not widely accepted, but I can't even think of anything that will make cryptocurrency to go into extinction

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My dear friend, our Lord, stopping cryptocurrencies will cause a major collapse in the global economy as a whole, and suicides will increase to its highest levels, as well as heart attacks due to a massive loss of millions of people. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2

The biggest potential loss of Bitcoin is internet failure, if the internet didn't exist, of course we wouldn't be able to access Bitcoin. However, this potential causes fiat money to also disappear and die, because some of the money stored in banks is digital, only a small amount is in paper money.

• +1 1

I do not think that bitcoin will end so easily. This is the way of bitcoun works. It has a long way to go. You have nothing to worried about that. Just keep working here. You will get you payment on time and bitcoin will not end soon.

I have strong believe that Bitcoin or litecoin and all other coins exchange can not come to an end it can only be reduce in some part of the world, because some counties regards crypto world as an illegal, they still believe in paper currency, but the way the technology is getting advance, crypto talk will later rule the world @True legend

3 minutes ago, Harbeeboullah said:

I have strong believe that Bitcoin or litecoin and all other coins exchange can not come to an end it can only be reduce in some part of the world, because some counties regards crypto world as an illegal, they still believe in paper currency, but the way the technology is getting advance, crypto talk will later rule the world @True legend

I don't think there is anything that can cause the Bitcoin or other altcoins to end, it may not be accepted in some part of the world but just like money, money can't end, cryptocurrency is a digital currency,it can only end if there is not more Internet connection

My friend, many fraudsters are hiding in cryptocurrencies and carrying out their own frauds through them, and this can do damage to cryptocurrencies and reduce their international and global acceptance, which must be hajjed. 

• +3 1

Frankly, my friend, I did not think about this before, but I think that the only reason that leads to the collapse of digital currencies is the collapse of the Internet system in the world and our inability to access our servers that allow us to work within the field of digital currencies, which leads to a collapse that may be Holistic for this field

• +2 1

According to my point of view I don't see bitcoin or block chain technology coming to an end soon because more technological tools are discovered every day that can help to propel crypto currency forward and work more efficiently than currently but maybe internet failure can cause an effect or limit on the use of crypto but not to end it and users I don't think can impact that much because there are many individuals joining the industry crypto world so I don't see it to cause an end to crypto.

Edited by Sypher9

There some crypto enthusiasts speculating that bitcoin will be end if the supply is no more to mine but this estimate for hundred years so therefore until we getting old bitcoin is still existed. No internet all over the world can also be end of bitcoin but this is impossible to happen. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right my friend, the chances of Bitcoin disappearing are that investors will lose interest in the asset, but realistically that's not going to happen.
And the worst case scenario could be an internet failure all over the world which would render any digital asset useless, but that's unlikely to happen.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I don't think anything can cause bitcoin or crypto currency to come to an end maybe except if the internet shuts down forever completely and that is highly unlikely to happen.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies will expire, on the contrary, I am optimistic and I see that cryptocurrencies will develop in all countries and become important.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:15 AM, Jesar Jas said:

I think there can be found something that will make restrict it in the whole world, or new best method of anonymous payment will be invented, for example, with less miners performance needed. Also internet issue is vary probable. No one bitcoin can be send with no internet.

yes thats true and as i said , nothing is impossible as long as you are using science and as long as human are trying every day to discover new things and technologies to make humans life muck easier so that will be possible one day .. 

On 9/26/2020 at 10:19 AM, George10 said:

_20200926_185409.JPG.f5a48481ec7e9f2f87f1a9b9629645bc.JPGHave you ever wondered what could cause the king of crypto currency bitcoin or the crypto currency market to vanish or rather come to an end, as of today I would like to discuss some of the points I believe can cause this catastrophi that every crypto user is not wishing to behold, including myself I don't want bitcoin or crypto currency market to come to an end nevertheless, let's look at the reasons I have and the first one is global internet access failure,this means no internet connection thus making the system on cryptocurrency unable to be operated, as it  depends sorely on Internet to keep running and the other reason is global ban on crypto currency though this might not easily happen but only few countries may choose to ban crypto in their jurisdictions. And this can cause the end if it happens globally but my point of view on this one is that,governments would not dare to ban crypto but rather find means of collecting taxes so that they can benefit therefore,this seemingly to have less chances to cause an impact and lastly but not the least the other reason that can cause bitcoin or crypto currency market to vanish is us crypto users,_20200926_185325.JPG.8346ab380d5cad17ed3825b233fc38a1.JPG when we start to loose faith and doubt the crypto market during crisis or when crypto fails to provide any tangible value in the real world,thus causing us to loose faith completely and eventually abandon or leave crypto for good, can cause a big big impact when it happens massively.

Therefore let's always have faith in bitcoin or crypto market even during crisis while wishing for this catastrophi not to occur.

That's what I had not knowing on your side point of view.

This is unpredictable , no body can truely predict when will  digital currency will come to an end but but there can be what will result to it demise forinstance cryptocurrency is digital system that runs via the internet connectivity if internet connectivity collapse no doubt cryptocurrency will also be affected.

Well to me I can't say this is what will bring an end to bitcoin but to my own opinion am thinking that if people are not more interested in bitcoin then definitely their will be a problem 

that's true because if and for any reason there were no net means we can't access our wallets and accounts to trade with cryptocurrencies which will lead people to lose the trust in crypto and try to sell their currencies to benefit as much as they can from what they worked on before but I don't think this will happen because at the current time net is important in all our daily lives and whole countries will face huge problems if it stopped

I consider that the biggest threat or problem that could lead to the end of bitcoin is the lack of users due to some type of collective discredit since one of the advantages of bitcoin, which is that it is not subject to any financial institution, is also its biggest problem Because not having someone to back your value this can make some people or companies who want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies see this as a possible danger

I think cryptocurrency will vanish is there is a mass demand that it be removed. But since cryptocurrency is already important part of some markets and some are considering this the future, I find it highly unlikely that it will be removedl