Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Bad way to promote Cryptotalk forum.

@Calvinpriva The best thing and best feature about this forum is the  section on airdrop and if there is no one using it, you all better go to that section and start looking around for airdrops because there are so many of them that one can earn an extra income from, maybe more than the payment on posts here, but the good thing  here is good post are appreciated and thanks to @Syedbesharat I love your reply , looks Authentic  and very straight to the point, Thansk very much.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

when we invite our friends to this forum, we should be discuse with them about this forum like one of goodest source of crypto knowledge, so we invite them to learn crypto then they find that they earning money from they learning, thank you @Calvinpriva  for this observation.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Yes I agree  with you, Cryptotalk was made for exchanging knowledge in the first place, even before payments people were here to share their ideas and learn about Crypto.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

@Syedbesharat You have pointed a good thing to promote the forum as a normal forum and tell them they will earn some rewards for their activity. But promoting the forum to them by those simple words like "earn money easily" is not good for the value of the forum and for that member who will join only for money.

@Ridam I like your story! You did a good thing to realize that you were wrong to be here just for money after you gain knowledge by reading few posts. I wish all members who are joining only to earn money would notice this mistake and start to learn as well.

@Dorjoy12 Well explained and a good example! Joining in this forum only for earning money will not give us knowledge, because we will just complete the required posts and rates to earn then we are done for a day. There are many important things that we can learn here and they will help us in our crypto journey.

@Mike1515 You are right, there are many airdrops in the airdrop section. Many members are missing those airdrops because they only visit three top sections which are "About, For beginners and Crypto world". We should visit all sections, they are important and that's why the moderators created them.

@benalmoh88 Thank you for your comment as well. Yap, we should refer our friends to this forum and tell them it's a good source of crypto knowledge and other crypto discussions. Referring them as a source of earning money will not be the right way because they will join and right roughly just to earn money. 

Thanks all for your replies, all are useful and they deserved a good reputation! Unfortunately, i have reached my daily limit.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

To be honest ,most people joined this forum just to earn, but have just been introduced to this forum by a friend I talked to about crypto, I plead with him to explore me into cryptocurrency, so he advised me to join this forum, and am honestly learning fast and gaining alot

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

The administration might have also noticed this trend of posting just to make BTC and tokens, so they decided to make ratings the integral part of it. 

It is like "We won't stop you from making money but we can't pay you again for shit posts". Now, to make some BTC and tokens in the forum, you must have quality posts with average positive ratings for BTC and coupled with neutral for tokens.

This I believe have solved that issue to some good extent.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

When its important to join this forum make sure that you are building up some good things, the right effort to work in this , we really need to work as hard and be sure that we are creating a good issue of the market.

Getting into this cryptocurrency we need to really be sure that we put up some of the best post here, we need to sell information's out  there and not in to ourselves so we need to write some of the best content we have out there

• +1 2
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? 

Joining crypto talk forum for earning is not a bad thing but joining for only earning money is bad thing. Crypto talk is not a forum of earning money but the platform which teach us the way to be professional in earning money. Here you can learn all about trading, about crypto currencies and exchanges. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Let's discuss this. I've seen many posts for warning some members who are joining Cryptotalk forum just for earning money, it's real bad to be such a member because you'll miss out many important things apart from earning money. Those who warn them are doing a good thing because such a member will also reduce the value of this forum! Cryptotalk is not just a forum to give you money, but knowledge as well.

The main reason for writing this topic is to ask you this question and discuss together... What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? Sometimes we may blame them for their mistake without knowing the source of that mistake! Warning/blaming anyone without knowing the source and correct it first, it's not the solution my friend.

This is what i know, they join here just for money because that is the way many us promote Cryptotalk forum! When we will tell our friends to join Cryptotalk forum and earn money, they will join but only thinking for what we told them (to earn money). It's not bad to tell them like that, but this will lead to low quality posts and the forum value will decrease. The better way is to promote the forum by telling them to join Cryptotalk forum to learn about cryptocurrencies and share their knowledge by writing useful posts and they'll earn money! This will create another thing in their heads when they join "learning" "sharing knowledge" and earn money.

Thank you!

You have given your viewpoint @Calvinpriva,but i think that if we told someone that this forum will give you only knowledge ,very few people will join this forum because in this world people are only looking towards earning money and nothing else.We should invite those friends who we think will do hard work in this forum but for earning only because as i said ,no one will join this forum for getting knowledge first .As they spend some weeks or a month they will know that this forum is not only for earning money but you can get huge amount of knowledge about the leading technology (CRYPTOCURRENCY) from this forum.So they will stop posting for money instead they will post for getting knowledge.This my friend is my own view point it may be different from yours but no offense, you post good topics and i respect you.Have a good day .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

14 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

We should invite those friends who we think will do hard work in this forum but for earning only because as i said ,no one will join this forum for getting knowledge first .As they spend some weeks or a month they will know that this forum is not only for earning money but you can get huge amount of knowledge about the leading technology (CRYPTOCURRENCY) from this forum.

@Flying11Horse Well explained friend. We can refer our friend to join this forum by telling them it's a good source for learning crypto knowledge and earning some rewards. But if we tell them to join cryptotalk forum so that they can earn cryptocurrencies they will be posting randomly just to earn.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many friends recommend me to join,where we are able to earn money but after that I realised that I can study about a new topic which could help me in the future.

Thank you about this topic because i am one of new members who joined here and i was only thinking about earning money because of the member who signed me up. But since i become a full member i have learned many thing until i my mind change. Now i also sign up my friends and telling them if they wan't to learn cryptocurrency to join cryptotalk.

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Syedbesharat You have pointed a good thing to promote the forum as a normal forum and tell them they will earn some rewards for their activity. But promoting the forum to them by those simple words like "earn money easily" is not good for the value of the forum and for that member who will join only for money.

This forum have great potential where no member notice where we are standing.This forum is getting good bounty  reward against BT forum members.Our stakes are  equal and the difference is  0.5 .To me its a great achievement of forum where we are competing against Huge forum and getting same stakes at equal ranks.As you know BT is tough forum where raking is not easy.

Also this forum admin posted thread where he pointed they will give jobs at forum for members.So its a long marathon where we have to work hard and made mind of our members to encourage better content .So our community grow and have great writters.We have to remind time to time all members to work on forum for growth(their own and forum),not post for tokens and BTC.Yhis kind of maturity doesn't develop in night but forum is evolving day by day and members have started adopting it.I personally feel i have change since i started using forum.

Thanks all for your replies, all are useful and they deserved a good reputation! Unfortunately, i have reached my daily limit.

Our content isn't going anywhere sooner or later we get recognition so its not a big deal,rather then we welcome creative and new content to engage more healthy discussion.with this kind of thread we will be strong and determent. 

• +1 1

I have seen many members inviting on this forum for earning even I have joined for only earning but what you have to say them is not only earning we can get lots of knowledge which is very essential for cryptocurrency and you can't know them for free.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your right @Calvinpriva,but to prevent random and bad quality posts we should refer only those friends that we know will work hard  and with full honesty in this forum .We shouldn't refer those friends that we know will not work hard and will not do quality posts.And also we should not invite someone who we do not know well,maybe he will start scamming or start doing bad post without honesty.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Whoever promotes the forum as a source of making money only is here to take that money and only without trying to benefit and benefit unfortunately, and this type is able to do more negative things.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the best thing to do is to make sure that we keep on putting up comprehensive post on for the new comers, then that would really be something really important put and work a good post that explains to the new comers on which  will work perfectly.

I think I wll make sure that I do put up something on it, it would be perfect for me to create such a post and in the end explain on my side what I know about the forum  .

• -1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Let's be honest, when we joined this forum, our only goal was to get money only, but after spending a long time in the forum we were able to know that money is not everything as we must publicly learn and gain experience to get money because without learning we will not get anything and for new members The ones you talk about will be banned from the forum if they don't work hard. This forum is for members who follow the rules and work hard inside it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

This is exactly what I am thinking about and trying to say to the new members of this forum that this is a forum not only to earn money, but also to learn and learn first before earning money. There are many sections in this forum that help beginners start from scratch to the top, so be careful not to waste the opportunity to learn from Your hands.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just the way it was stated in this topic many of us who claim to invite there family and friends don't pass a good information to them about this forum and that is why most of them come in not thinking about how to help develop the forum but instead all there aims is to get paid since they were told that they can only post and get paid, this same thing is what lead most of them to become spammers and all there aim is to earn and leave.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

When I joined this site I only want to make money by making post. But here there are many interested things of trading . Also scammers not want that cryptotalk forum will flourish. They always trys in many ways to restrict it 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

What do you think is the reason for those such members to join Cryptotalk forum just to earn money? 

Most of us in crypto industry are here because of money that we could earn from here. That is not a bad reason of doing crypto, but it is one of the best motivation for me. If we really need money now, we will do our best to earn so much money here. We will functioning well because our motives is for our own pockets. That's for me. We will follow the rules and regulations in crypto if we really want to earn money.

• +1 1

Being a member of this forum can make us earn many things which includes more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, meeting new friends around other countries and the most important aspect of joining the forum is for earning some coins if not i bet you there won't be much traffic in this forum but some members are not helping matters in this forum because despite receiving payment before they don't posts beneficial stuffs in the forum which is why i like this BTC campaign which says only post with positive rating will receive payment because now some of them are making progress to improve there contribution.

• +4 1

Using cryptotalk as a platform just to earn money and receive payments is not a good way to participate in forums. Forums are insightful and informed platforms to gain aattain and share knowledge and information. So take maximum use of the information provided by the members.

1 hour ago, Solex said:

Being a member of this forum can make us earn many things which includes more knowledge about Cryptocurrency and it related activities, meeting new friends around other countries and the most important aspect of joining the forum is for earning some coins

@Solex  your aim is same as mine though our target should be only for gain knowledge but this forum give us a different opportunity like we can learn here while they give us payment too for daily activity that another forum dont provide.. 

If you talk about Friend then  here has many friend who help us in different situation  that we face in online... Though we are not real life friend but those friend mean a lot for us         

• +2 1