Let's make the forum rules our friend - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's make the forum rules our friend

poster7_23_115846.png.2199f8a0cf3204e5f7bfc76fa9ad1e1f.png

The forum is very great and always advancing as days are moving forward we get more people into the forum this was something to be glad with it. The forum need us and everyone love 💙us all  but the main problem we face is sometimes we fall into making mistakes of violating the forum rules which was not proper and yet is not intentionally. Now consider this as a way out and also idea.

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

i think this will help a lot if we give good replies to this questions. Share us your opinion let's learn from you and your suggestion.

ᗯƐᒪᑕOᗰƐ ƬO ᑕᖇƳᑭƬOƬᗩᒪƘ FOᖇᑌᗰ🙏

Everyone makes mistakes and it's normal

I made a mistake and was subjected to a warning and ban for 10 days

It was an unintended mistake

But I do not mind being punished, I am wrong and I must bear the consequences of my mistake

The procedures followed in the forum are beautiful and make you commit, learn from mistakes, and make you avoid them

I do not agree with the removal of penalties, as they motivate you to learn more and avoid mistakes

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 14
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

Iam really glad to became a member of this forum, in my real life I have no friends group to know crypto, but I always thinks this forum members my friend's, so I suggest new members follow forum guidelines because these guidelines helps to save our accounts in this wonderful forum,

Mistakes being part of our life ""success never final mistake never fatal"", so face this mistake with courage, as like same in this forum some mistake we made without our intention, forum officials gives warning points, don't disappointed when receive this points try to improve ourselves, iam also received this warning points and I always remember this points, and try to don't do again because this forum gave us learning and earning offer, then we also give our 100% percent and increase this forum reputation to other competitors.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Actually, we don't really need to read the rules man times, we just need to read and understand it and always keep it in our mind so we won't forget the right and wrong things to do here. Mistakes are always part of our daily lives and even in this forum but we can prevent from doing mistakes here by reading in understanding the rules. Especially for tall the beginners of this forum, they should read first the rules before anything else.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

you are right, if sometimes review all the rules we can understand it more and more, and we can work in our forum safely.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

we don't really need to read the rules man times, we just need to read and understand it and always keep it in our mind so we won't forget the right and wrong things to do here.

Yes thanks for more lights mate we need to understand the topic yes because when we read and don't understand it that was useless.

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

iam also received this warning points and I always remember this points, and try to don't do again because this forum gave us learning and earning offer

Warning points are giving to us to our Mistakes and I hope we shall always try our best to fight this although mistakes are natural instinct.

If we always remember the group rules then we will never encounter or we will never receive violations because we have ideas about what to do and what to avoid that's why checking or memorizing the rules have a bug help for every member here. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

what a wonderful content that you created my friend. In my own opinion. You are right mistake or failure is in everyone's life and we can't skip or avoid it but we can lessen it by always applying the rules that this forum have and if we think that we forget something we should visit the general rules here for us to be safe here. Making time to read rules here is worth and very useful of this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think people misbehave naturally and so its important we are able to balance lots of things that work well for us its good to really follow the good things of this forum and if rules work for us then it should be used at any one point or the other

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Anyone may make mistakes while working in the forum, this is normal, but the most important thing is to learn from these mistakes and to be a lesson for us not to repeat them, so any member of the forum must read the forum rules and abide by them

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

32 minutes ago, SilverF said:

I considered the forum as a means to learn  and improve my English

this is really a great platform to improve our English skills . infact I also makes a lot of improved in English . we also have good opportunity here to make some profit as well as we got good and Knowledgeable post reagrd to Crypto market. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Well we are humans and we do mistakes that's not a huge deal. But learning a lesson from the mistakes is a must thing. The best part of forum is after you get WP you need to commit them so that you don't do them in next time. So I would ask every members in the forum to strictly abid by the rules of the forum and don't loose hope even after getting WP as you could do alot great things after coming back to the forum.

• +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Making mistakes is inevitable. Sometimes we broke the rules without knowing what bad thing we do. Suddenly a warning points we will received for no reason. That is why, knowing what is rules even though we know it already is very important. Its not for the beginners only, its for all. 

• +1 3
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

On 8/14/2020 at 8:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

* What do you think when we make this forum rules our friend?

* Mistakes / failures are natural instinct no one can skip it what do you consider it when we learn and always practice it?

* What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday.

First of all, we should make the rules our friend so that we can follow them, care and we shall avoid violating them easily. Second, when you talk about mistakes and failures i just remember your words "mistakes is our best teacher we need to learn from it" and it's true! We can't skip mistakes/failures but we should find the reason that results in us for failing, then restart in the right way. And last, we have to review the rules every day because sometimes rules can be changed and we can miss something if we will not review them! Thank you, friend @Babubu609

• +1 4
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The standing rules and regulations governing the house should be taken for granted, at any cost should first be considered before any other thing to follow. Let the rules reflect in your day to day workings. That's working hard in accordance with the existing protocols of the forum. This help you to keep you safe, peaceful and stress free from violations and facing penalties. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

we have to review the rules every day because sometimes rules can be changed and we can miss something if we will not review them

Yes we need to take review of this forum rules let us at least make it our friend let's practice it and become experts this give us full confidence to work in the forum without being afraid

18 hours ago, Carreys8181 said:

Yes you should note be reply the same topic and you not have two account on the cryptotalk because if have more than that you will be banned from the platform so we should be know the types of account to open.

Yes mate, having many accounts is prohibited in the forum. Let's not practice that thing if you really wanted to work here for long. Practice the good rules and not the prohibited one. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Forum rules must be followed because most of the time the rules are broken because the member is not keen or even when you look around there are so many people who are violating the rules this makes it very difficult to even understand what is happening, they see other violation and they think also of violating the same

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

It is natural for members to make mistakes within the forum and receive warning points. It is important that we learn from these mistakes and strive to not make the same mistake in the future. That is the point of the warning points. It allows us the opportunity to learn from our mistakes instead of being banned immediately from the forum. You are right that we should review the rules regularly to remind us of what not to do and i think that this is especially important for beginners, as it does take some time to adjust to the rules of the forum. 

• +2 4
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

5 hours ago, Animesh2391 said:

He must accept the permanent rules and regulations, at any cost, before following anything else. Let the rules reflect your daily work. It is working hard according to the existing protocols of the forum. This helps keep you safe  

Fail to follow the rules will lead to receiving of warning points and banning. Therefore following the rules I compulsory no matter how strict it is we must abide.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:42 PM, Irungu said:

I think people misbehave naturally and so its important we are able to balance lots of things that work well for us its good to really follow the good things of this forum and if rules work for us then it should be used at any one point or the other

Let's do what's right and never violate any rules so we will never encounter any problem in the future. Don't do anything that we all know will cause for us to receive violation points. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I join this forum in feb and i made many mistakes and got warning points many time. I learn from every warning. But if i read all the rules on joining then i will not get any warning. 

Forum have all the rule that how to use it. We just have to follow. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Start acknowledging the rules of the forum so that we can avoid commiting or violating the rules. If we are more familiar with the rules then we can create works that is far from getting involved in the rules probihited.

• +1 3

On 8/14/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

What do you think we shall achieve when  we always visit the rules and take a review of the  of the rules everyday

When i read the forum rule i try my best to follow it out becuase this forum give us lot of opportunity to learn about crypto world so It's OUR Basic responsibility to follow the forum rule..when i visit forum rule i realized i need to be more aware and let others member follow the forum rule too.. It help us to learn how to respect other too..                 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Dorjoy12 the forum gathers a lot of knowledge of different authors collected together in this forum. Many experts and newbies share their knowledge and also impact it to the newbies..