Searching for knowledge - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

On 8/15/2020 at 6:33 AM, taylorzed1 said:

After making the first 100 posts, you must continue to make quality posts daily to start receiving payments you can make a maximum of 20 posts per day

That's right 20 posts per day is the limit and we can also give up to 50 reputations and we will receive 50 tokens for doing that. Keep doing it daily and we can make more tokens that we can convert on September. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Congratulation
From now on, you will be paid for every post you write in the forum and for the reputation it is a good thing to encourage members to add more information.

I don't know if we will earn anything after we finish the 100 posts. I read about bitcoin payments start again and about the talk tokens but these it seems they will worth nothing perhaps less than one satoshi. I hope the bitcoin payments begin again and we as beginner can earn too because we were unlucky and missed the last campaign.

• +1 1

The forum pay users who make positive quality verified posts in any section of the forum on daily basis but mind you tht the payment has to be after 7 days so that within that days you may get positive reputation which will boost you chances of earning in the forum and also remember that you don't get paid for receiving a reputation at the current campaign, the forum pay users 10 talk token coin for each qualified post they make in the forum and it will begin trading in October.

• +2 1

On 8/15/2020 at 4:33 AM, taylorzed1 said:

After making the first 100 posts, you must continue to make quality posts daily to start receiving payments you can make a maximum of 20 posts per day

No Friend, Daily you can do 50 post in this forum but for new rating payment system you Only received payment for 20 post now a days.. But if you do more than 20 post then its safe for you becuase sometime  our some post get deleted so if you do 20 post only and from those post 2 post get deleted then your payment will be reduce.. So better do 23 post every day..                  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is difficult to answer because we are getting paid in the form of talk tokens but we don't know their value as the token is not listed yet on yobit exchange. The knowledge you ask will only come with this happens and from what I read this will be next month.

Payment starts when you are done with the whole 100 posts anything after that requires you understand that they might affect you , am still working my way up to the top and praying that am able to understand what to do after the 100 , but something will just happen and I know that for sure. Do some quality post on the site and they payment will be really great so keep in mind that there will be other times to create a good topic to it.

First of all, congratulations to you for completing your hundred posts. I suggest you following points

✓ Now work hard more to create good post
✓ Try to maintain a good reputation
✓ If  your financial conditions are good that you can invest
✓ You can also together your capital for big invest depending on you

I hope these points help you

I'm aslo newbie here but I have knowledge about this forum that after completion of 100 useful posts my earnings will be start and I will earn talk token which is not listed yet when it listed we can sell it easily and other thing you can invest it daily profit will be 1% which is best in future...

1 minute ago, lowty it said:

After the free posts is when you start getting paid for this you should keep making posts every day and when you receive the TALK coin you should put it in your investbox

The possibility of placing it in InvestBox is a good thing that indicates a high value for it when it issued its trade. If the value of the token is low, the exchange was not stupid to put it in InvestBox with a rate of 1% per day then it will be a few cents a day if you invest the payment of a month of the campaign, I think that the currency In the future will have reasonable price!

• +1 2

It's a vital decision to use the earnings we get from here wisely like starting up a business or investing your earnings in well known crypto that can generate some interest after a period of time when you have enough capital and what's important is not to lose your earnings to scamers in crypto world be aware of them.

• +1 2

On 7/27/2020 at 2:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Hi there @Ashsh, first of all congratulations on completing your first hundred posts,i have seen your topic today and i found it interesting to answer it so that many new members who's payment system has not been activated could benefit from it .You can get your earnings via Yobit,there are two payment methods now in this forum, BTC and TALK TOKENS. TALK TOKENS trading will start on 15 OCTOBER I guess and the BTC payment are on the go.I advise you to invest half of your earnings in YOBIT EXCHANGE .Reputation only shows how competent the member is ,is he good? or do he make good posts or not?.I t boosts up your confidence level.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

My friend, after completing the free posts, you can get money for your useful posts

From every useful post you will get 10 talk codes

And you get 50 talk tokens for 50 interactions you place

We need reputation because there is a bitcoin payment for post that get potitive reputation. We get paid in talk and in bitcoin but bitcoin only in post that are reputation and talk for all but need average reputation postitive for the daily. This is about the forum payments but if you ask me I will tell you to start trading and earn better money after getting good at trading.

After completing first 100 comments now you will be payed for every post in bitcoin as well as talk tokens which will be traded on 15 oct. I will suggest you to accumulate your earnings and invest in trading. Trading is good work to earn money. 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, JohanDonne said:

I think the best advice for you is to read a lot here, just know the rules and read a lot for first few days, for a week or so, when you are ready just start working properly.

That's true if any new member spend some time to read, then he learn so many thinks in this forum, and read forum rules then he avoid warning points and account deleted problem, because most of members made mistake in their earlier stage and this forum banned those members, so work properly and take benefits from this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi friend! I am also new and I'm enjoying reading the forum and interesting subjects like this one you are asking all the questions I have too. I have read a lot of useful posts that can answer your questions, but for the forum it is better to find these questions on your own as this is a great experience to have. 

For the question you ask, about investing, this is your decision! If you find that crypto is a market you want to invest then you have to read a lot about it and study. 

You are free to invest the price is at 10k for a while and I don't see it going down any more. I think that we are clear and can say that we maybe will start rising now that there is nothing that stops us from going to a new all time high. But this is your money and you should do research and decide if this is risk you are willing to take.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptotalk is the best platform for knowledge, learning and earning. 

But you have to work accourding to the rules. 

Just complete your 100 comments to register your id in cryptotalk. Then posts 20 meaning full comments per day. So you can receive your payment. 

Payment is received in our yobit account. 

Payment is in the form of satoshis. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You make very good questions and I can't answer all because I am in a similar position but I can only suggest to read the rules again and how to earn from the forum. Also to make posts that are useful and to help the forum too by giving ideas and make good posts about crypto like explain wallets, exchanges and cryptocurrencies.

30 minutes ago, Shaheer16 said:

Cryptotalk is the best platform for knowledge, learning and earning. 

But you have to work accourding to the rules. 

Just complete your 100 comments to register your id in cryptotalk. Then posts 20 meaning full comments per day. So you can receive your payment. 

Payment is received in our yobit account. 

Payment is in the form of satoshis. 

l do agree with your opinion this forum is definitely great for earning money and more than that you can get a lot of information about cryptocurrency. On the other hand if you are beginner, this forum is very useful for you to get some knowledge about investing or trading. 

Look I am still a beginner but I would say that wait until you get a decent amount and then if you have knowledge of investment then invest else withdraw your money to your account and enjoy.😜😜

You can do whatever you want with your money after the first 100 posts. You can invest your money, keep it, or take it out of Yobit. I am investing my money by trading on the Yobit platform. I advise you to think properly before Entering into any investment or site in order not to lose your money.

Edited by peter55

It's a good thing to bring new post for the community of this forum, just post what you want and in his right session of course and we can talk about it. For the payment you receive just invest them in some coins you choose carefully and the capital will grow by the time,if you have any questions you are welcome to ask 

Have not ventured into investing of cryptocurrencies as of yet but I will surely do it in the near future. I have read all the comments in this topic and seems like people have many good benefits and results after investing.