Searching for knowledge - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello buddy, I just want to congratulate you for completing the 100 posts, you may now be paid for every post that you will create. This time you have to work harder than before, creating new quality topics is really a great advantage for you, it will help you receive a good reputation that will make your profile goods as well. We are also be paid for giving a reputation for other members, giving 50 reputations is the maximum. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

Now you're Jr member in this forum and eligible to pay per post, now you're responsibilities also increase so try to share useful and meaningful ful content, present we can't earn money because of new payment system so try to collect some talk tokens and invest in investment box to receive 1% profit daily, because when this token launch then earn big profit.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 11
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

On the "About Section" of the forum there is a section about the new campaign that explains everything. I suggest to take your time and read it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

I want to inquire about some of the ideas that I have

After completing 100 free entries

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

What do I get for my paid posts?

How will I benefit from it?

Do invest

Or wait until you get strong capital

Tell me about your experiences in the beginning, what did you do?

What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

After 100 post you will start earning 10 talk token for each post which will be distributed in a week and you can collect as much as talk token but you only 20 posts are paid but they should be useful and have good reputation. If you have bad reputation then you can't earn talk token. Hope this will help you.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello mate congratulations on finishing your first 100 important post and after that you will get earnings now for your post and your rate and for me my advice to you is maximize your post and giving reaction because we get payed also in giving reaction for starters 20 reactions per day but now you finish your 100 post your max reaction now is 50 and we get 1 token for 1 reaction. Looking for your success here mate work hard and have patience.

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

My friend, after you have completed the first 100 post, you will now earn 10 TALK for each post you make and 1TALK for each rate, and you will be paid after a week in order to verify your posts, I advise you to invest in TALK and will You can sell TALK on September 1 in the Yobit

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Well too many good questions ask but I will like to deliberate on two or three

1. What do I get for my paid posts?

Well to get paid for your postings you have to link your crypto to yobit account for you to be receiving your payments

And the coins you earned which is talk coins will surely benefits in a lots ways depends on your decision and how to used it especially when the trading begins.

-You can invest your talkcoin as you earning in yobit investbox to be gaining percentage of interest

2. What does reputation benefit after completing the 100 free entries?

Reputations is too important to you and me in the sense is more than just the point you are seeing. It's an inner motivation and encouragement for you to improve more on the good work and useful posts you are doing, and in exchange you are being paid for the positive reputations you give to someone deserve post.

I hope you will be clear with my explanation, and if there is need for further explanation or clarification you can quote me!

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

On 7/27/2020 at 6:06 PM, Moontong said:

Hello buddy, I just want to congratulate you for completing the 100 posts, you may now be paid for every post that you will create. 

This is right, you already finished the 100 posts so you need to become a better member where you need to do your part here by commenting and posting some good topics that you know and you can share. Payment will automatically come for every useful content that we going to share. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Congratulations for completing your first 100 post. You will starting to get paid for every post you made, commented or created and every Reputation you gave, that also paid by Cryptotalk, after 7 days. You may check your earning tokens in Yobit. 

I also advise you to be more knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency, don't go on investing right now. Just study the environment first. Good luck on your journey to the Cryptotalk! Happy posting!

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

it's very important to complete your 100 first post, the next step is to work and collect your earning talk coin and in september this coin start trading in yobit then you can trade with your coins, or you can use it in investbox, good luck for your project

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 7/27/2020 at 3:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

Started in paid comments

I had a few ideas that I wanted to put forward and receive your experiences to take advantage of

what should I do now

Do invest

As you know this forum now give you talk token Every day after complete 100 post.. So if you now start getting paid by talk token then you should invest your talk token in the yobit invest box becuase the trade for talk token will start in September so you should keep your talk token in investbox to get 1% interest every day.. Hope you understand ❤                   

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

Important posts and then you will now get income for your post and your rate and my advice to me is to maximize your posts and respond because we provide 20 responses per day for starter but now you've finished your 100 posts 50 and we've got 1 token for 1 response. Here, you have to work hard and be patient with your partner to find your success.  

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

their isn't any role of reputation in this time , reputation is like a gift for everyone that's we are got from other members .we must be focous on good content after we signup here . Eveyone visit about forum section for more detail about" how we can start our jounery here. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 7/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, Ashsh said:

Hi friends

Started in paid comments

what should I do now

Do invest

Once you completed the 100 posts, you will not get paid for your post which is equivalent to 10 tokens for each post and 50 tokens for each topic. Completing 100 posts per day is just easy buddy especially if you have good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earning is simple after you complete your first 100 posts. Make sure to follow rules and write posts which are meaningful, you will earn Talk tokens and we will be able to trade them on september.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

It is great to hear that you have completed your 100 posts and can now start earning on this forum. If you look into the about forum you will see that there is new details on the payment from the forum as per the new campaign. I think that it is very important to familiarize yourself with this. Basically you can now start earning 10 TALK tokens for each post that you make, up to 20 posts, and 1 TALK token for each reaction that you give up to 50 reactions per day. It is unclear at this point how much you will earn as the TALK token will only be available for trading new month. Hope that explains it and all the best. Also don't forget to invest your earnings in the investbox to receive interest. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Participation in this forum is for the sake of collecting capital only, and when this is achieved, I advise you to try to invest it in digital currencies in order to try to expand it.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

At the moment, you can post in exchange for a currency for the site. It is located on Youbit. I think that the currency is one of the currencies of a successful project and I think that the currency can have a brilliant future

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 7/28/2020 at 4:19 PM, Malcolm said:

When you you complete your 100 posts you are going start earning your our crypto for each one of good posts you made everyday and any rate you give they are going to pay you and it's a good place that will help you to improve your knowledge

That's right cryptotalk have many benefits which we can earn here everyday and we can learn many things that we can use in different transactions in cryptoworld. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Knowledge is all over the internet and can be perfect for everybody who wants it its one of the best way to search for knowledge, some people who are looking for it , are not usually found with it its one thing to look for it and its another to apply for it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right cryptotalk have many benefits which we can earn here everyday and we can learn many things that we can use in different transactions in crypto world. 

Well said, that is why the cryptocurrency is so beneficial because you can use it on some online transaction, you may also use it for some investment which is really profitable.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

There are two very important topics :-

Once you read these both topics carefully, I think you will have all the essential information about the new payment system.After getting paid from this forum, it is up to you wherever you can utilize your money. Thanks. 

• +1 3

Im just a beginner. I dont have much experience when it comes in trading. But It seems this topic will help me a lot when i exceeds of 100 post. I dont know if Im allowed to reply on this section but then I will commend this.

• +1 2

It's a good step to complete the first 100 posts. Just focus on writing good posts (you always do it, keep it up) and remember to follow all the forum rules, that will make you safe. Trading always starts slowly, don't start with a large capital in trading because sometimes bad things can happen and we can lose! Start slowly, gain experience and later you will be a pro trader and you can increase your capital (don't worry, in less than 2 months you can be a good trader).

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!