Ambition is the first step to success second step is action - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ambition is the first step to success second step is action

poster7_23_115846.png.b555cd20d207f41cce0c65d084226398.png

Its really a sunny weather to wake up thinking about the world of cryptocurrency as it keep exploring the reality of it existence. Friend everyone have to know in life that our ambition (determination) in the journey of cryptocurrency is the First to success. When we are able to get our ambition ready we give the second chance to complete our ambition by taking action. Just like example this forum we all have same ambition I'm aspect of earning and for us to earn we must take action to complete our ambition by making a good qaulity posts and create topics. From this topic it explores my ambition right now

* My ambition is to teach, 

* learn from you as you review my work

* Finally me and you take action to respond to me about your opinion therefore there we have exchange of ideas. 

This 3 steps explains our ambitions towards this forum. It may little differs but all at general we aim to fulfill our ambitions. 2348141217368_status_e9b54b975a424afbab0772d51a42f8c6_1595150101143.jpg.4f43d7415db5350efc8da700562240f7.jpg

A͌M͌B͌I͌T͌I͌O͌N͌ I͌S͌ T͌H͌E͌ F͌I͌R͌S͌T͌ S͌T͌E͌P͌ T͌O͌ S͌U͌C͌C͌E͌S͌S͌ S͌E͌C͌O͌N͌D͌ S͌T͌E͌P͌ I͌S͌ A͌C͌T͌I͌O͌N͌

My first entry to the forum was my ambition of getting money

But when I started no longer interested in money, I want to know

I want to learn everything

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Ashsh said:

That is most all of our opinions our ambition before coming was looking for money and later find out that this forum is not only for learning but to earn.

Every human have their own ambition perhaps its personally are helpful to society, because without ambition anyone not lives in this world ambition gives motivations to live, its not matter small are big ambition but do hard work to achieve this target, present my ambition is earn so many talk tokens before launch to earn good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

I agree with you that ambition is the first step towards success and without ambition you cannot make any progress in your field, whether in crypto or otherwise, and when you have ambition then you must work hard to complete this ambition

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

I absolutely agree with your thoughts, every person has some ambitions, but most people stop till transforming them into reality and don't act as they could. I think both steps are crucially important for reaching success 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Virtually as human being are found to be unique and different, same goes to ambitions we varies in ambitions. It's normal but the most important thing your ambitions or in another word aspirations should be well stated and achievable. If so then you find it easy to execute them accordingly to reach your destination (success)

• +1 1

A successful person always has his/her own unique ambition to reach destination. In the crypto world, I have my own ambition before taking proper action to get success from the crypto tradings. Except crypto tradings, here are other so many things to do in the crypto world. Fortunately, this forum is here for me to get so many useful ideas 😍

• +2 2
  • +3 1

44 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Fortunately, this forum is here for me to get so many useful ideas 😍

Yes you are right about it the cryptotalk is a big sea of information about cryptocurrencies  so you can easily learn a lot about all the cryptoworld here you can share your experiences here that can help other members.

8 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right about it the cryptotalk is a big sea of information about cryptocurrencies  so you can easily learn a lot about all the cryptoworld here you can share your experiences here that can help other members.

I am trying my best to exchange crypto related knowledge on this forum. Here are some guys who keep creating motivational posts like this. I get inner strength while reading this sorts of topic. There are other sections too like Tutorial, Mobile App, Tradings, etc where I keep regularly visiting to have more updated information. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

That's true before we reach that thing, we should make it as ou ambition so we have the motivation, it will make us hardworking because we want to achieve somehing.

Thanks very much for this infact someone in the moring told me the same thing and am so thankful for the same so I keep on trying as hard to get close to my ambitions the work is to make sure that we are doing everything we have.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The first goal of the site is education or more precisely the goal is to create a generation that has all the knowledge about cryptocurrencies so our presence here itself is useful to us before it is useful for the site

• +1 2
  • +5 1

This was a great content that you made my friend and it is really inspiring for those who are here in crypto. You are right we need some ambition or what are we need to achieve and for us to achieve that we need to work hard and have patience as a action like what we are doing here in this forum.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people thinks being ambitious is bad but for me more ambitious thinking leads to do hardwork and I want to push myself upto maximum level. I would recommend everyone reading this post smart hardwork always pays off your ambition so work hard and smart.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't dug deep into this, but I think that ambitions are the targets we set and the efforts we make to achieve them. Personally I initially set the bar too high with crypto and I was disappointed. Instead of quiting I learned a couple of things and managed to find certain ways to make an extra income. Also learned how to trade and use these to my advantage.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Good planning accompanies ambition, then appropriate action follows and in this forum we have to follow these steps in this post

Good planning accompanies ambition, then appropriate action follows and in this forum we have to follow these steps in this post

On 7/26/2020 at 3:56 PM, Ashsh said:

My first entry to the forum was my ambition of getting money

Thats is goodnnews buddy, its better if your purpose here is to learn things about cryptocureency because our earnings here is only a bonus for our hardwork and for the things that we shar it. Let us prioritize the knowledge over income.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

ambition is very important in anything that we take up and that we are trying to accomplish, be it in the crypto world or in any other endeavor in life as well. The ambition that you have is how you set your goals and it is what provides you with the motivation that you need in order to be able to accomplish that goal. Without the ambition, as you have said here there will be no motivation to take the actions that you need to make that dream come to life. Purpose and ambition push us forward. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/26/2020 at 1:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster7_23_115846.png.b555cd20d207f41cce0c65d084226398.png

Its really a sunny weather to wake up thinking about the world of cryptocurrency as it keep exploring the reality of it existence. Friend everyone have to know in life that our ambition (determination) in the journey of cryptocurrency is the First to success. When we are able to get our ambition ready we give the second chance to complete our ambition by taking action. Just like example this forum we all have same ambition I'm aspect of earning and for us to earn we must take action to complete our ambition by making a good qaulity posts and create topics. From this topic it explores my ambition right now

* My ambition is to teach, 

* learn from you as you review my work

* Finally me and you take action to respond to me about your opinion therefore there we have exchange of ideas. 

This 3 steps explains our ambitions towards this forum. It may little differs but all at general we aim to fulfill our ambitions. 2348141217368_status_e9b54b975a424afbab0772d51a42f8c6_1595150101143.jpg.4f43d7415db5350efc8da700562240f7.jpg

A͌M͌B͌I͌T͌I͌O͌N͌ I͌S͌ T͌H͌E͌ F͌I͌R͌S͌T͌ S͌T͌E͌P͌ T͌O͌ S͌U͌C͌C͌E͌S͌S͌ S͌E͌C͌O͌N͌D͌ S͌T͌E͌P͌ I͌S͌ A͌C͌T͌I͌O͌N͌

You are totally right.. First we need to be careful about OUR ambitions.. As i am a crypto currency lover my first step of ambitions is learn about all the sections of crypto world.. When i will think that i am enough prepare then i will go to action like use my knowledge about crypto currency such as trading, investment etc which is much important..                          

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

When i will think that i am enough prepare then i will go to action like use my knowledge about crypto currency such as trading, investment etc which is much important

Hi @Dorjoy12 you keep qouting long topic all, try to change the means of your response. Try to get enough knowledge about cryptocurrency as your ambition secondly you work with it.

Ambition makes us to boost our self to reach what a certain goal we want to achieve. And i believe that a person without ambition doesn't have succession in life. Everything start with ambition and if we give action we can make it until it become real.

• +1 2

7 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

If you are ambitious enough you can achieve your goal, but there are days when you loss all the hopes and you need to have a push or motivation, so stay in the company of the simalilar interest people.

Not always our ambitions make us to win but sometimes we fail because the we make mistake and this cannot be stopped but you can stop it next when you try to know the mistake and correct it.

Certainly, I think that the matter begins with aspiration, after which goals are set, plans are set, then information is gathered, then we start developing operational plans, and in the end we implement, and in the end we follow up and evaluate and the first steps are very easy in front of the implementation stages.

• +1 3
  • +4 1