The problem of locked wallet addresses on YoBit.net - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fanalo

The problem of locked wallet addresses on YoBit.net

Hi everybody
I have just joined the Yobit.net program, but why is the address of the wallet being blocked? What do I have to do to get rid of this problem?
Thanks alot

image.thumb.png.def484359731f2fade0e5155306bd863.png

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

How did you manage to get your account frozen on yobit anyway? If you are using common sense and not cheating there is no way they would freeze an account.

Anyway only yobit can help you with this. I'm sure that most of us never had such issue.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 3

If you still have the problem so you have to contact the support team.. you can do that via Yobit website or via Youbit telegram channel ! 

Here is their channel 

@yobichaten

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

How did you manage to get your account frozen on yobit anyway? If you are using common sense and not cheating there is no way they would freeze an account.

Anyway only yobit can help you with this. I'm sure that most of us never had such issue.

My dear friend, there is a problem with your account on the Yobit platform, and they have frozen it. It seems to me that you have done something wrong that led to the freezing of your account. Try to contact as soon as possible the Yobit support team and explain your problem so that they can help you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Okay am not so sure but there could be a solution to it if you contact the owner or the help center at yobit , tis going to be something good for you if you enjoy your time working in this place there is a lot of things that can happen when it comes to using this wallets, but it seems like a problem that can be solved

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, fanalo said:

Hi everybody
I have just joined the Yobit.net program, but why is the address of the wallet being blocked? What do I have to do to get rid of this problem?
Thanks alot

Dont worry about it because you are a Newbie and you need to reach out first 100 post to get payments by talk token.. And after seven days your yobit talk token account will be unlock automatically.. But be sure you dont do spam in forum because its still prohibited..also your this post look like spam so be careful about next time when YOU going to do post..        

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

@BTC Future Looking like user has himself used an option to freeze his account.If I am suspecting like, someone is misusing my exchange account on Yobit, I free to limit most of the features which is generally referred as freezed account. Unfortunately, if user requests to reactivate his account by creating a support ticket, exchange first performs all the security check.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Well I have no idea how your account freezed in yobit exchange but its clearly visible in your screenshot your account was blocked, now anyone not help to solve this problem, only yobit officials helps in this issue so you can take support team help hope your problem solve in soon, 

• +2 2

Wait, your account has been frozen

We hope your problem is resolved quickly

Let us know what you did until your account was frozen so that we could avoid the same error

• -1 1

You should create a support ticket for them to unfreeze your account, that is the only problem. When creating a ticket you will see some FAQ and they will help you to understand a freezing account.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Based on the screenshot that you have provided here it seems that your yobit account has been frozen. I am not sure what would cause your yobit account to be frozen but it is likely under review for suspicious activity. If you continue to try and withdraw during this time then there is a good chance that you account may be banned so maybe you should just wait a bit for the account to be unfrozen and then you should be able to withdraw your funds. If you are unsure of why the account was frozen then i suggest opening a tick and contacting the admins as they may be able to provide more clarity on this. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have not encountered such a problem before, but I believe that your account in the platform has been frozen and I suggest that you speak to the support department in the platform.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Dont worry about it because you are a Newbie and you need to reach out first 100 post to get payments by talk token.. And after seven days your yobit talk token account will be unlock automatically.. But be sure you dont do spam in forum because its still prohibited..also your this post look like spam so be careful about next time when YOU going to do post..        

Op wasn't talking about cryptotalk or btc payments, neither he is talking about talk tokens, his yobit account is frozen for an unknown reason and he wanted help with that.

Edited by rekter

Sorry brother, I am new here I don't have much knowledge about your problem. I hope other members posts will helpful and that's will resolve your issues. Please tell me more about this topic that why the address is blocked. 

I did not have this problem before. It seems that your account was banned or you did something contrary to the laws. Contact the support team, they are the most experienced in this and they can help you

It say my dear on the screen that you are have the yobit account locked, so this is not a problem of the yobit but it is your account that it has this so in this case you are need to contact the support of yobit and make a support ticket to let them re veiw that case you have and maybe they will an lock the account and let you trade it.

On 7/25/2020 at 2:12 AM, fanalo said:

Hi everybody
Thanks alot

Email them from their contact email address and complain to them so that they can address this issue because no body here can give you a satisfactory answer except them so try to do so.

Well this system is relatively complicated but it has its advantages, such as security for example, however a blocked Wallet can bring adversity, if you lose access to it it will be impossible to recover the funds, in the case of the bot, if you lose your telegram account, you better forget that. 🤑

The account is frozen, contact yobit support, they respond very quickly to questions in the chat that never happened to me but maybe they detected something suspicious in your account.

• +1 1

On 7/25/2020 at 5:42 AM, fanalo said:

Hi everybody
Thanks alot

i that case you must contact yobit support team and ask them to unfreeze your account after that you can move your coin to your destination. i hope unfreezing your account get easily done.

This happens when the user presses the option to freeze withdrawals from the account, that option is in the configuration, go down a bit and I think you can deactivate it, if not, then contact an administrator through the support or use the  telegram chat, surely the moderators help you.

On 7/25/2020 at 10:45 AM, BTC Future said:

I have not encountered any kind of this problem at yobit exchange where an acount gets frozen ever since I joined there and  I think it is something big that can cause this and when it happens the best is to contact support team for help immediately.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +3 1