Win in silence let them think you're losing - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Win in silence let them think you're losing

Thank you for this, it's an interesting topic. Yes, we should stay humble and stop showing off to others what you are doing. Just move forward and keep your profile low so that they will think you aren't doing well were in fact you are doing really really good. 

• +2 1

I really don't like the idea if you win you can share it with other user and show how you win and enjoy your winning it's normal for,but the majority are afraid to show the earning money that he have ,specially if they earn a big amount I really don't know why maybe they are superstitious 

• +1 1

57 minutes ago, Usnman said:

I really don't like the idea if you win you can share it with other user and show how you win and enjoy your winning it's normal for,but the majority are afraid to show the earning money that he have ,specially if they earn a big amount I really don't know why maybe they are superstitious 

Winning in silence is good especially between all these envious people but by the same time , i like to give my experiences for people too and not being selfish! so the best thing to do is being between both of these situations.. do your best guys and don't care for others! sometimes we like to show people our achieves and being proud so it isn't wrong for sure! 

• +2 1

Logical and beautiful words, privacy is always one of the secrets of success, and I remind everyone from friends, beware of thieves, they may be very close to you and you may not feel, with my wishes for everyone's success

Thank you for this experience content because it will teach every member to be anonymous in everything we are doing here and as a matter of fact some see cryptotalk as a waste of time and a non payment platform unknown to them we are making progress and paying our bills secretly. Let keep the good work moving mate.

• +2 1

oh, it really is a very cool concept! due to the fact i idea that whilst you inform people the way you win and prevail, they get jealous and try to forestall you in every feasible manner, or bad mind-set, puzzling you with the concept, announcing which you are a failure,and you will not be triumphant. therefore, hold your achievements and excellent luck to your self!

• +2 1

Thats a good piece pf advise. We shouldn't show off our doings. We shouldn't show them our try or thought. We should show the results. That is more important. Cryptocurrency has uncounted scammers we can imagine. Even in this section there are many scammers. They will try to scam you. So don't share your future plan to anyone. Just make it happen and then share.

• +1 2

Yes, of cause this topic goes street forward to the all members of this forum. what ever you are planning for then notifying any body because others people you don't what is actually inset there mind what ever you achieve keep it secret weeding you don't inform any one, also don't faster then you shadow therefore I notify you work silently and win silently. it also keep you away from scammers.

• +2 1

One of the most important aspect of winning in life is never to show off no matter how successful you become, it's one you show off that scammers will begin to look for a way to defraud you.

• +2 1

I agree with this because we win for ourselves so there is no need for many people to know that we won. If we will show many people that we won they can do bad things to us because not everyone likes to see you won

• +3 1

I really appreciate it it's a good motivation from you I see that privacy is everything no one will know your money or new job or what you got until you tell them so work in silence and shock them with your success

• +1 1

That's such good idea thanks for your information I hope this will help us and I will follow this way because many scammers are following us that's true whatever we have we tell anyone that I have such amount but we have to follow your way we will tell I am in loss I don't have ..

• +2 1

I partly agree with you. Thank you for highlighting the importance of privacy. One must never share any details of our account, password or identity with anybody at all. But it does not mean, one must remain in silence. We must share our knowledge with everybody in this forum. This is nothing wrong in sharing our knowledge and speaking about the same. 

This is nice saying, we must be hardworking and dedicated towards our goal . Once it is achieved we mustn't be flattered with our success. We must keep our achievements low key. others praising you themselves is better that showing off. 

• +3 1

Of course this is a great statement. We have to work hard and be dedicated to our goal. I think that if we achieve this, we must not be flattered about our success. We must keep our success low.

Yes dude you are very right only some people in this world who really cares for our success but not all maximum of our relatives or friends just get jealous and pray to fall on ground for us so you are very right that we wood wind in silence.

• Useful or interesting 1

Great subject that you have just exposed, something similar to metaphysical principles in which the person must learn to keep his ideas and plans in silence since they can be spoiled by the evil of others.

I think you are trying to say that we should keep silent and not tell our future stretegy to anyone. Because if we tell our stretegy then a lot of factors can effect our success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think you should focus on keeping on earning cryptocurrency without letting lot of people know as they can be really  not happy about the success you earned . You should always be successful without letting the world know so your crypto success can motivate a lot of people.

We really have to work together and help each other to succeed.
But this does not mean that we mention our personal information in front of others, such as the amount of profits and deals we have made, because a large number of fraudsters are lying in wait for us and trying to get our money.
Work silently.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for the encouragement mate, it actually expidient we hide out initial days if Winning we gain some level of mastery, I see a lot of people out there trying to make themselves know when they are still in their learning process it will just like you mate mastery should be our goal as beginners.

• +4 1

On 7/19/2020 at 11:23 AM, Babubu609 said:

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

Wow what a nice write up. I was reading it like a novel. What you said is true my friend. Winning in silence while they think you are losing. It's just like Judging a person by his appearance, you dont know what that person is worth. 

• +1 2

Despite all this development in the field of digital currencies, it is still, unfortunately, a place preferred by fraudsters to steal your assets by using various tricks to obtain your private data. Therefore, investors should beware of publishing any email, password, or wallet information of their own.

• +3 1

I agree with you. It is not necessary to disclose the value of the profits that we take in order to avoid the fraud. We must beware of anyone who offers us attractive offers in exchange for simple works. It is very likely that this person is a fraud.

• +2 1

On 7/19/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

2348182551874_status_9084035c24b9436b995de9faf71da714_1595149985395.jpg.8d186b3374c5d182c95f36c23f2ed1dc.jpg

This massage goes to the wise ones. It's really clear for everyone to know that in cryptocurrency you have to keep privacy. Don't expose you privacy you need to be wise enough to win in silence don't show you    know everything but pretend you are learning and suggesting.  Let's help each other but don't expose your perfectness shows you are all the same and you shall all win silence.
This is just an advice to get safe from scammers because a scammer is always after what you have but when you show them you have nothing they change their plan too.

W̳I̳N̳ I̳N̳ S̳I̳L̳E̳N̳C̳E̳ L̳E̳T̳ T̳H̳E̳M̳ T̳H̳I̳N̳K̳                             Y̳O̳U̳'R̳E̳   L̳O̳S̳I̳N̳G̳

Dear @Babubu609 thanks for the motivational dose.

It's apparent that we must focus on our skill building and improve ourselves as much as we can. And don't think about that what others saying. You must keep continue your work smoothly so that your actions speak louder than words.

• +2 1