Important scam notice to you all - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Important scam notice to you all

I wanted to update about this scam, 400 payments were made to 3 different addresses of the attacker and the total amount of btc was around 121400$. And FBI has already started to investigate it and soon they will end up catching the people involved.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I heard this news.  This news is really very touching.  The fact that scammers have used their names to steal a lot of money is undoubtedly a tragedy.  We should not take action without checking and selecting something.  And I hope these cyber criminals will be caught soon

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thank you for this warning. We must not trust such offers and these notices because they are frauds and they can never be believed because profits cannot be doubled by this quantity and this short period this is incredible.

Thank you very much for protecting me from such a scam. I hope you will help me in this way in the future. We should all keep a distance from these scams. So that no one is harmed.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There is not important scam notice to me again, they make use of the old methods to scam but ignorant people still always are victims. The best is to learn how to avoid scam, this forum can help a lot. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

this is really a big scam , according to a analysis their is a lot of member lost their money . this is really a big challenge for twitter community to fix it . hopefully in future twitter improve its security and we Will not see this Kind of scams .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I saw this news on the social media too. It is very alarming that high profiles personality are getting hacked. The hacker must be very pro and Twitter must secure their website more. Be careful on this kind of post by other big personalities. Than you for sharing mate. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i also hear this news on YouTube that many celebrities account have been hacked. I am shocked that how anyone can access too many high profile accounts.

We should be careful about these fake things. 

• +1 2

On 7/17/2020 at 7:25 PM, Whited35 said:

Really irritating scam tricks by scammers on telegram and so many social media platforms like Facebook, now on Twitter, YouTube, etc. Just like this, I nearly fell into scammer's trick on Facebook. Under skrill's official Facebook page, my comment got replied by the same Skrill page with same picture and name. At that time not "Author" tag for OP and I thought it was real facebook page later I knew that it was fake skrill page with zero followers. So guys, be aware from this sort of scamming tricks, Never pay amounts to strangers to expect money back from them ! 

This is why we need to be careful for those links in any kind of social media platforms because there's a lot of phishing site as of now, and to telegram, no one is trusted in that message platform, just ignored those people who are trying to offer you in some investment site to avoid being scammed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this warning. I think that everyone needs to be on high alert for scams, especially during this pandemic and use the rule of thumb which states that if something sounds like it is too good to be true then chances are that it is too good to be true. Especially these investments that claim to double your money. If you are uncertain about an opportunity it is always best to do research first and see what other users are saying about it. Do not trust any source because of a reputable person, but rather look for proof of payment and stuff like that. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Perhaps I came too late to give my impression of the story, but Twitter could contain the attack
The sad thing is that some people were deceived without compensation

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/30/2020 at 7:04 PM, Mehronakzz said:

I don't knoe how individuals trust fastly

Well, there's a reason why many people are giving some trust quickly in some scam sites by showing how to earn easily and also showing some fake withdrawal request to pull some people to participated also to their site.

• +1 2

I have already heard about it a lot. I think this hacker has already amassed a large fortune from the matter and I think he could actually use the matter to do many things that could make him get more money, but we must forget that he made a huge impact on Twitter. Many famous people are now upset about it

• +2 2

That issue became so trending before because there are many big names who get involved with the crime. Luckily this thing is already fixed and the hackers are already caught by the authorities. He should pay for the things he has done in jail.

• +1 1

On 7/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, Anamul380 said:

I heard this news.  This news is really very touching.  The fact that scammers have used their names to steal a lot of money is undoubtedly a tragedy.  We should not take action without checking and selecting something.  And I hope these cyber criminals will be caught soon

Kindly report those kind of people especially if you have a strong proof that they doing some scam so the other people in cryptoworld can avoid being a victim of those people. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

There good number of scammers around the world and they have many techniques they use to cheat people in one way or the other so always make sure you make good research about any project that you come across and avoid clicking on an unknown link because that is one of the ways they use to get our informations.

• +2 1

On 8/4/2020 at 7:43 AM, Moontong said:

That issue became so trending before because there are many big names who get involved with the crime. Luckily this thing is already fixed and the hackers are already caught by the authorities. He should pay for the things he has done in jail.

The hacker who pulled off such trick happens to be a teenager. I wonder how the law is going to be against him since the FBI is also so much interested in this. What would be the faith of the gullible individuals who lost their funds in this. Surely, they can't recover them.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Actually one has to be extra careful and be security cautious, knows that at anytime and anywhere you found yourself, security should be your utmost concerned. And know that your privacy is your everything try to maintain it, at any cost

• +2 1

On 7/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, Honny143 said:

@Abiaan Thanks mate to share this scam alert, its really bad news this famous personalities social media accounts hacks and hackers tries to cheating this account holder's followers, i hope no one believe this fake twittes,.recently I heard someone using Elon Musk name and runs fake giveaway campaign, anyone  join then send some bitcoins in their account and participate in this giveaway and scammers collect millions of dollars through this fake campaign.

Scammers don't choose which victim they will scam that's why we need to be careful because everyone is possible to become a victim. Protect our account no matter what happen. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/15/2020 at 3:59 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scammers don't choose which victim they will scam that's why we need to be careful

Well, that's true mate, as far as you have a money in your wallet, they will force to contact you just to be a victim from their kind of scamming, if there's someone who are trying to message you especially from telegram, kindly ignored them to less prone from the scammers.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information I also saw this information in Twitter really people have been scammed alot by this dubious element

In that incident Twitter shown that it is incompetent with dealing with hacks and activities that compromises users accounts security, you just have to imagine how much personal information they could get from all these hacked accounts, like personal messages and such, and the worst part is that there are still some of those accounts that did not get active (after being disable at the time) to this day and some of the owners of those accounts made another account and now are asking Twitter publicly to resolve the issue and make their account active again.

• +2 1

Oh, yeah. I saw this news! Hackers broke into Twitter, and thus stole a very large amount from users! The funny thing is, these hackers were caught, how could they have made such a mistake? This is stupid! It is very surprising that the tweeter has such low security that even a schoolboy can hack it...

On 7/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, Abiaan said:

Hello Cryptotalkers, A famous personnel like Barack Obama, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Apple, Kanye West, Joe Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, Uber, Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Cashapp, Uber, Justin Sun, Bitcoin, Coinbase, Gemini , soon twitter account is getting hacked and been scamming the people claiming to double their money , please be aware and dont fall in to that, i dont think there is anything to explain much about it, so im attaching some picture below : 

Source: Facebook & Twitter https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1283509287772397569

107711455_783507205520068_4648583623681791640_n.jpg

108397124_783507125520076_7505207362240150565_n.jpg

108824991_783507152186740_2248159565596924642_n.jpg

109304594_783507178853404_937757547402460357_n.jpg

109720657_3041474839299691_5204005405480643487_o.jpg

Scammers should be really eliminated. Even if admins and moderators do their best, scammer can still survive. Scammers are really getting more flexible so that they can easily adopt the security of crypto world.

These people were unable to enter and obtain cryptocurrencies, so they began to use the names of famous people to steal. It is very good for you to share the addresses of these accounts on the forum so that we can take our precautions

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day