59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

59% of bitcoin and crypto investors get their news in telegram.

Most of us have different sources about some news that happening in cryptoworld, some use internet especially Google or some people use app to get the latest news. 

According to telegram 59% of crypto and bitcoin investors use their app to get those news. 

My question do you belong to those 59%? 

If not may I know what's your source to become updated in crypto news especially the market flow. 

By the way I'm not using Telegram but instead I do research everyday to become updated. 

Source: https://en.ethereumworldnews.com/59-of-bitcoin-btc-crypto-investors-get-their-news-via-telegram/

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 8
  • +3 10
  • +5 6

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

That is the main reason why they are using telegram. Many people here in cryptocurrency is using telegram as a way of communicating with other people that use cryptocurrency and it can be used in bounties and airdrops as well so I think that it has many uses here in cryptocurrency 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I do not trust the Telegram to get news and information because anyone can share false and unconfirmed news and may cause loss because it will affect our decisions in trading and investment, for this I follow Coingecko to know prices and charts moment by moment and there is a news section on the site

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't use telegram for any news. Basically it is a nuisanse lately with all these scammers flocking there and spamming with pm's. I get my news sources from crypto media and also following a couple of news sources and people on twitter just for the heads up.

• +1 1

each trader and investors of crypto market is used different indicators and different sites for checking markets news and updates so we also need to up-to-date about currently scenario of the market other wise we can not earn constantly earnings from crypto market. 

• +2 1

I rely on Google and Telegram to get all the information I need inside the crypto world and it is done by subscribing to some channels and bots that display all the new news directly after its release, but beware of this matter because the Telegram contains many fraudsters who impersonate the names of news sites and channels They spread rumors to make the reader feel fear

• +1 1
  • +2 1

now search for the news that interests us concerning the world of crypto on forums it has become slow and cumbersome yes I am also one of these who is looking for his information on telegram and discord channels and on various social networks

now search for the news that interests us concerning the world of crypto on forums it has become slow and cumbersome yes I am also one of these who is looking for his information on telegram and discord channels and on various social networks

• -2 1

Presently telegram is the most supportive platform for crypto.  Most of the latest news, airdrops are known to users through telegram. But it is the platform where the number of scam are the most. We all must be careful when joining with peoples or groups in telegram. Telegram have a lot of features for promoting a new project. For example group size can be unlimited. Airdrops task can be completed and verified in telegram very easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, most of the cryptocurrency investors uses telegram for communicating and receiving news. Even I used to use telegram for news and communicating. But the scams and fraudulent is increasing day by day in the telegram.

I barely use Telegram Platform to get news about the Cryptocurrency. Most often I follow coingecko which repeatedly send me important news about new projects, new partnership, new cryptocurrencies etc. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are some channels that I follow in telegram for news and announcements but i would not say it is my primary source of information about cryptocurrencies. For price updates I visit the exchanges myself but for relevant news there are many trusted sources online. But not all sources can be trusted even in telegram.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

I know that Telegram is being widely used by people to build their crypto community and to gather news. I must say I am in the 59% of people who get news from there, but I also focus on other sources, mostly crypto news websites or YouTube channels. But telegram is a great place for crypto anyways.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I follow some telegram channels which post cryptocurrency news, but I check these channels very rarely, so I prefer use blockfolio to be in trend. I don`t know why, but it`s uncomfortable for me to use telegram 

Well telegram is very good source for news only if you follow the genuine channel and have fully trust on it. And if they don't do fake promotion. And talking about scams running there if you join a Channel you would start receiving pm for investing and getting profit. So personally i think Twitter is best source for getting Crypto news.

• Useful or interesting 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also think this is true , because mostly investers and holder used TeLeGram bots that's update them about Crypto market .

I Also used a bot who update me about Crypto market time to time .

• +1 1
  • +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@Dark_SkyTelegram is full of scam but 💯 I can agree with you that most news are from telegram regarding the % you just highlight. This  might be risky if not falling in the trustee ones.

I think you might be right somehow, because I see mostly of the crypto projects, they must have the officially telegrams groups thats will help people on getting news and updates. 

it is strange because I only see news on news sites related to bitcoin such as: cointelegraph and newsbtc and to see cryptocurrency prices I use coinmarketcap, I think people just use telegrams to know information that a certain Dev will do about a certain currency, but does that count as news?

• +5 1

I think in Telegram you can find a lot of information about Bitcoin, you can find a group of Bitcoin Invests in Telegram, there you can find a lot of information, you can learn about Bitcoin in Telegram, you can learn about Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Each of us should keep cryptocurrency news from Google and Telegram.  I think the daily updates of cryptocurrency should be followed up and it is better to take the updates from Telegram.

thanks

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 6/19/2020 at 10:57 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

That is the main reason why they are using telegram. Many people here in cryptocurrency is using telegram as a way of communicating with other people that use cryptocurrency and it can be used in bounties and airdrops as well so I think that it has many uses here in cryptocurrency 

I never thought that's the main reason cause I'm never into telegram. 

Maybe it's the time for me to join that app and communicate with other cryptoworld members. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 6/19/2020 at 7:57 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

Yes you are right the telegram is specially use for joining airdrops and bounty campaigns all the cryptocurrency ,exchanges ,wallet have their own telegram groups .

Telegram is one of the important applications in the crypto world because most of the new currency projects and airdrops are in the telegram, yes I use telegram and get some information about crypto from this application, but I have other sources such as Google and YouTube and also a forum CryptoTalk

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yeah..mostly investors now use only telegram for  bitcoin or ETH related news updates..but Twitter also #trend in crypto for marketing their product as well and also all news regarding crypto ..

I don't use telegrams to get news myself. There are too many spam channels. I prefer to search for such news in the network from trusted sources.

• +2 1