Target of eth can be now 350$ - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Target of eth can be now 350$

350$ A little distant target, especially since eth is very affected by bitcoin and any movement that makes it fall

ethereum has been giving good earnings results in the last weeks, many investors are taking advantage of this movement to make strategies that allow them to have a good capital for when the price of ETH goes up more.

Yes you are right my dear friend, Etherum is in a good time to rise soon, immediately the price of bitcoin rises the Etherum price will rise also, so I think this is a good time for people to invest in Etherum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 02.06.2020 at 10:02, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin and whole crypto market is based on speculation business only high profit for those who speculation done at right time and in right Way now eth is their best two months price that is 248$ and near to break 280$ in next few weeks or days if btc goes to 12k then surety and surely eth will crossed the level of 350$ sooner or later  so be alert and ready for it. Do waste your investment in small volatility based coins. 

I fully agree with you that the ether will rise to 400 dollars. Even I think regardless of the price increase. The main thing is that the price of bitcoin does not fall below 9K.

On 6/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I fully agree with you that the ether will rise to 400 dollars. Even I think regardless of the price increase. The main thing is that the price of bitcoin does not fall below 9K.

Of taljing about this year, it is very pissibke for ether to get to $400 because it is around $230 to $250 now. If bull run can start, the rise of ether could be potential enough to get it to $400 or more. 

On 6/2/2020 at 2:02 PM, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin and whole crypto market is based on speculation business only high profit for those who speculation done at right time and in right Way now eth is their best two months price that is 248$ and near to break 280$ i next few weeks or days if btc goes to 12k then surety and surely eth will crossed the level of 350$ sooner or later  so be alert and ready for it. Do waste your investment in small volatility based coins. 

Having a high price for an alternate coins is great but I do think that it will depend in Bitcoin also on whether and how the money will behave and I think that it will be great if an cryptocurrency can have a price like this which I think would be great for the people in cryptocurrency 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:02 AM, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin and whole crypto market is based on speculation business only high profit for those who speculation done at right time and in right Way now eth is their best two months price that is 248$ and near to break 280$ in next few weeks or days if btc goes to 12k then surety and surely eth will crossed the level of 350$ sooner or later  so be alert and ready for it. Do waste your investment in small volatility based coins. 

Men i wish the price of both coins you mention will rice like this, i mean we all were waiting this moment to came, few weeks back the price of bitcoin riced to 10,000$ and drop again, but no doubt that etherum will rice.

Well that's another speculation based on hypotetical informations you got so far on both ETH and BTC.

By asking us to invest you are basically passively saying you want to take out profit from our investments and ETH bought actions will make it rise the price therefore eventually reaching your $350 😉

Nontheless in terms of market volatility, i do agree that if bitcoin price rises so will other virtual currencies.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I do not think that bitcoin will cross the 12k mark anytime soon and therefore i do not believe that eth will end up getting to such a high price. If you look at the price of bitcoin at the moment it quite clear that bitcoin is really struggling to get past the 10k mark and 12k is quite far away from its price now. Also the world is still recovering economically from the pandemic with a second pandemic wave set to hit soon, therefore i think that with the struggling economy as well, bitcoin price will not get to 12k.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We all know that Ethereum has a future and can reach those prices quite easily, but there are currencies that can achieve more profits than Ethereum in the future.

I think that it will achieve greater and greater levels in the future. This number has been broken at the present time and in the coming days we will witness many price levels.

Ethereum has already crossed 400$. Now, the next target is 450$ and possibly it will definitely cross.

I think ETH can go up more than $ 400, because currently the increase is higher than other coins, in one week ETH can go up by 10%, and I think it will continue to rise to the highest level this year, I'm waiting. best price. Maybe in the next few years ETH will replace BITCOIN as the king of crypto, so you can hold your ETH and wait for the moment to happen.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:02 PM, jamesvince said:

ETH is really improving and I hope that it can be successful like Bitcoin was. If it got a big price then it is better if we use it also when we are trading. 

If the price of Bitcoin rises above the level of 15 thousand dollars, then certainly Ethereum will also return above the levels of 300 dollars, the market currently needs higher liquidity to push the prices.

Ethereum happens to be the second largest, fastest growing altcoins after BTC. A coin with great potential and interesting features even better than BTC, it's has very low fees for making transactions and has no total volume limits which is contradictory to BTC and as such it's an exceptional advantage for ETH which in nearest future shall surpass BTC.

As matter of fact your prediction was accurate because today ETH is traded at the price $396 dollars. We hope it shall keep rising to favour holders to dumb at set target and cash out profits

Edited by Guru2050
  • +3 1

by today, checking the price, this is 7th of August 2020 , Ethers price is 390$ and is perfect and it keeps on rising , I wish and hope I deleted it and I wish I could make some more money with it, am not one to run for the kind of investment that comes with it , but I have lost a lot of money in this world and in so many ways we need to value the work we are suppose to work with . Its going to be better than bitcoin ,so ether , we take you today 

• +5 1

between ether and bitcoin am all ether and so when I see it moving up it really overjoys me am really glad so am really hopeful that its going to work well for me in so many ways because ether to me is something that am holding very tightly 

Yes, as we can see now, it really happened! Because the level of funds itself has increased dramatically, as well as demand after the pandemic, because the price has started to rise actively, and this is great! In General, I believe that we can expect a better result, especially closer to next summer!

Your advice is very wonderful, as we saw in September it was a bearish month and most of the small currencies fell a lot (some fell 300%), but as we have seen that the big currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have maintained themselves coherent in front of this bear market, so we must not run behind the currencies Vulnerable and save our money.

Surely bitcoin is the king of this market and if it goes up than surely all the highlighted coin like ETH,litecoin etc rises up.As bitcoin markets looks so fluctuated in last few days so we can hope that ETH will reach to 350$ very soon.Moreover investing now might be more profitable than investing on it later.

On 6/2/2020 at 11:02 AM, jamesvince said:

I see this the bitcoin break 12 k level and ethereum also break 380 and almost reaches to 400 usd which is a very high value i ever see and i am waiting when this market gives me another chance of getting huge profits .

2 hours ago, Captain Karim said:

, but as we have seen that the big currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have maintained themselves coherent in front of this bear market, so we must not run behind the currencies Vulnerable and save our money

These two coins has been the fore front line of Crypto world. Especially Bitcoin the high volatile coin with the capability of regulating the value of the rest coins.

They are the most valuable coins to hold in terms of making Investment and trading to earn good amount of profits

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

These two coins has been the fore front line of Crypto world. Especially Bitcoin the high volatile coin with the capability of regulating the value of the rest coins.

They are the most valuable coins to hold in terms of making Investment and trading to earn good amount of profits

@Guru2050  but recently if you investment your money in eth than btc then you Will  get more profit from eth because you know about defi now Which is connect with eth address.. So basically for the defi project anytime eth price can high which will lead you ti earn some profit.. But a think is noticeable that recently the fee of eth increase same as bitcoin almost Which is really boring for all eth lover.. What do you think about gas fee now of eth friend??                      

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Guru2050  but recently if you investment your money in eth than btc then you Will  get more profit from eth because you know about defi now Which is connect with eth address.. So basically for the defi project anytime eth price can high which will lead you ti earn some profit.. But a think is noticeable that recently the fee of eth increase same as bitcoin almost Which is really boring for all eth lover.. What do you think about gas fee now of eth friend??                      

Well that's your modest view, but as for me @Dorjoy12 I don't think so.

I'm rethinking about deFi, its too riskful to invest because you can be rich in short period of time and equally loose all your money in just a moment.

Talking about the high transaction fees of ETH equivalent to BTC, it's another barrier which is needed to be tackle. Already I have adopted XRP for making transactions now.

• +4 1