Target of eth can be now 350$ - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Target of eth can be now 350$

Bitcoin and whole crypto market is based on speculation business only high profit for those who speculation done at right time and in right Way now eth is their best two months price that is 248$ and near to break 280$ in next few weeks or days if btc goes to 12k then surety and surely eth will crossed the level of 350$ sooner or later  so be alert and ready for it. Do waste your investment in small volatility based coins. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

It still depends on Bitcoin's price. Ethereum just doesn't make the moves it was making in the past. It doesn't reach too much dominance and just following the Bitcoin trend. While I hope that they succeed with ETH 2.0, for the time being I think they are still not ready to implement the PoS mechanism this July. If Bitcoin goes up the rest coins will follow it is just as that.

2 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin and whole crypto market is based on speculation business only high profit for those who speculation done at right time and in right Way now eth is their best two months price that is 248$ and near to break 280$ in next few weeks or days if btc goes to 12k then surety and surely eth will crossed the level of 350$ sooner or later  so be alert and ready for it. Do waste your investment in small volatility based coins. 

I would bay more attention on what price ETH gets with BTC pair, because if it doesn't do well against btc pair, people holding ETH would have done better by just hodling BTC in the first place.

Here's a little unspoken secret that most of traders know: The ultimate end game of altcoin trading is and has always been to accumulate more btc worth.

• +2 1

The price of ethereum is moving upward and its price is constantly moving and growing and the price has recently reached nearly $ 250 and I think that in the coming days it will reach $ 350

At first the btc is trading at 9.4k$ around and the support is really good so in coming days we can see more pump from Bitcoicoin and we know that Ethereum will go up following the Bitcoin. So we can expect 350$ from Ethereum as the 2.0 has advantages for the price of coin.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is what I prefer. In fact, I buy good-sized small currencies and take advantage of price fluctuations. You can buy larger quantities of small currency. As for bitcoin, it is difficult to buy large quantities, but for Ethereum you can buy from them and wait for the big rise.

The price of the cryptocurrency is always volatile and we cannot expect, but the prices of all currencies have started to rise very significantly, as the price of Ethereum coin reached $ 248, and this is an excellent indicator, and it is very likely that the price of this currency will reach $ 300 or more, but during the coming months , And you may need until the end of the year

Edited by Brand1

That will surely crossed $350 if bitcoin keeps increasing because bitcoin can lift up the altcoins. Bitcoin must step $11,000 so that ethereum will reach that price, I guess..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right, but I believe that before the currencies reach these prices, they will decrease a little and then rise quickly.

Ethereum has been the main altcoin benefiting from the recent bitcoin pump with more than 18% increase since the past week. It is very much following the bitcoin trend and I believe if we should have bitcoin at $20k before the year runs out, we might see Ethereum reach $350 too.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

right now Ethereum is still trying to break the $250 resistance line, but hopefully with another BTC pump soon it could break it and aim for $275 next

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

In general, I see, ETH price is also getting increased against the price of Bitcoin. As you have said, if the price of Bitcoin gets increased, ETH price may also reach $350 mark in the cryptocurrency markets. I have some ETH holdings to sell when it's price gets increased. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Etherum can also be profitable for long-term investment and it seems to continue gaining as bitcoin price goes higher and I also think it can do better this year therefore, I'm investing in it as well.

Present bitcoin prices moving very well now we see bitcoin prices 9484$ dollars, and ETH prices 235$ dollars if bitcoin prices pump up and hit 11000$ dollars, then we see ETH touch 350$ dollars but I don't think in soon we see this prices, because bitcoin prices comes down and once again pump up its take some time.  

• +1 1

Ethereum and other high cap altcoins are highly dependent on bitcoin price and they will not ever go up without bitcoin being in a good shape, so all eyes should be on bitcoin and what it does, if bitcoin keeps going down after 1k$ decrease in price that it had yesterday so will ethereum and there is no amount of updates and events that can save ethereum from going down alongside of bitcoin but if bitcoin goes back up again and maybe try to break 12k then 350$ could come next for ethereum.

• +2 1

The price correlation between Bitcoin and Ethereum has been separated, but two weeks ago this correlation came back clearly, with each bitcoin rise there was an increase in Ethereum and when the Bitcoin price was 10,000, Ethereum reached a price of 251. This means that we need a much higher increase for Bitcoin in order to see Ethereum at  350 $ in all circumstances I recommend storing Ethereum at the moment

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that ethereum can reach high price according to how bitcoin grows. But i think eth will not cross $300 for now, in my opinion i believe will cross $300 in next year.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

this is possible ! I Also see Etherium price increase whenever Bitcoin incraese and vice versa . if Bitcoin successfuly touch $12K then there is highly chance that Etherium Also got a residence value of nearly $350 in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Ethereum is the second ranked cryptocurrencies and best altcoins to invest. All time high of the coin is $1440 in 2 years ago and ethereum can easy target on the $350. Ethereum also depends on the price of bitcoin and bitcoin price is moving ahead to next bull run.

I agree with you that the price of Ethereum will depend on the price of Bitcoin Ethereum's position after Bitcoin Ethereum will cross 1000 1000 if the price of Bitcoin goes back to the previous place. We just have to wait patiently.

Ethereum follows Obviously thwe Bitcoin value as all the altcoins do it is one of the few altcoins on which it is worth investing and if the price of Bitcoin will exceed as I predict the $ 15,000 by the end of the year perhaps even ethereum will reach a value of 350/400$ So i suggest to invest in it and continue to accumulate

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I completely agree with you, that the price of ethereum has witnessed a significant increase in the recent period and is constantly growing and if the price of bitcoin rises to 15,000 dollars at the end of the year it is possible that the price of ethereum will rise to $ 500

On 6/2/2020 at 10:32 AM, jamesvince said:

Since I bought ETH at $268 about three months ago, some of my capital has been locked in this coin. ETH can be sold now at $245 in Yobit which is $23 less than my target price. I doubt that ETH will hit $350 with the rise of bitcoin. In the early 2020 when bitcoin suddenly jumped to $10.300, ETH achieved a maximum of $270. This month, bitcoin reached the same value in February but ETH didn't achieve $270 again. This is an evidence to prove that even if BTC gets close to $12K mark, ETH may still worth less than $300. So, I don't compare ETH against bitcoin to predict its price (at least in current situation).

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1

Agreed, it's the best time to invest in ethereum coin because it's continuously on a rise and it will certainly goes to $350 or even more within a month or so. It's also predicted by many crypto experts.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes bitcoin affect all the crypto market. Eth is now highest level in previous many months. I agree with you if bitcoin crossed the 12k then definitely ETH will cross 300$.Investment in ETH take much time but at the end it will be profitable.