Will they disappear or stick high!? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Will they disappear or stick high!?

For a minute if we imagine that if the Bitcoin disappears someday,then what will happen to those coins related to it's name. I mean there are several currencies that depend on the bitcoin. Specially  the Bitcoin Cash,Bitcoin SV,Bitcoin Gold,Bitcoin diamond, Bitcoin 2,Bitcoin plus,Lightning Bitcoin, Bitcoin Atom,Bitcoin free cash,Bitcoin Private etc. Will these cryptocurrencies will fully disappear with the btc!Or they will remain still to their prices.They have been using the name of bitcoin. If there is no bitcoin then i don't think anyone will even care about them. 

Share your opinion about this and let me know if my post is good. React please. Thank you. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Most digital currencies are linked to the price of bitcoin, so if this thing happens it is certain that it will disappear as well, but it is difficult for this to happen because bitcoin has maintained its existence throughout the past years and will never disappear.

Bitcoin is crypto king till this date. I can not say too earlier that there will be no more advanced coins than Bitcoin in the future. If Bitcoin fully disappears from this world, I do not think these coins Bitcoin Cash,BSV,BTG,Bitcoin diamond etc will survive in this world. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Most alternative cryptocurrencies are linked to the Bitcoin currency market and rise with the price rise and fall with its decline, and if this thing happens, it is certain that many currencies will die and disappear and I do not think that this can happen, because I see that the price of bitcoin coin rises and the prices of other currencies rise with it and it is possible that Many currencies come back to life if the price of bitcoin reaches $ 15,000 or $ 20,000

The forked coins are a different chain and do not share anything with Bitcoin, besides the same history from the moment they forked all the way back to the genesis block. By sharing I mean they have the same blocks and data since the time of the fork, but all on a different chain that splited after the forked block. So their blockchain consists of a copy of the Bitcoin blockchain until the forked block and then follows a different path from Bitcoin. All forked coins are autonomous from anything Bitcoin does.

Nothing has to happen to other coins if bitcoin left the market for whatever reason, it's true that if something like that happens it would hurt crypto market temporarily but I'm pretty sure after some time crypto still will continue it's progress and in other words there will be no long term affect on crypto market because we all know very well that crypto market is not just bitcoin and we have so many other good potentials like Ethereum for example that can lead the market if something happens to Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/30/2020 at 11:22 PM, Saj555 said:

For a minute if we imagine that if the Bitcoin disappears someday,then what will happen to those coins related to it's name. I mean there are several currencies that depend on the bitcoin. Specially  the Bitcoin Cash,Bitcoin SV,Bitcoin Gold,Bitcoin diamond, Bitcoin 2,Bitcoin plus,Lightning Bitcoin, Bitcoin Atom,Bitcoin free cash,Bitcoin Private etc. Will these cryptocurrencies will fully disappear with the btc!Or they will remain still to their prices.They have been using the name of bitcoin. If there is no bitcoin then i don't think anyone will even care about them. 

Share your opinion about this and let me know if my post is good. React please. Thank you. 

If Bitcoin disappeared, all other currencies would inevitably also disappear, because Bitcoin is the most popular of all digital currencies on the one hand and on the other hand, the prices of other currencies are related to the price of bitcoin So I think his disappearance is almost impossible.

• +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

4 hours ago, abualez said:

If Bitcoin disappeared, all other currencies would inevitably also disappear, because Bitcoin is the most popular of all digital currencies on the one hand and on the other hand, the prices of other currencies are related to the price of bitcoin So I think his disappearance is almost impossible.

It is not even possible for bitcoin to disappear with any reason for now, all I know is that bitcoin will last for ages and anything that will make it to disappear would have extinct all altcoin before having power over bitcoin like you said. 

• +2 1

Why you think bitcoin disappears in future bitcoin mining stop then also bitcoin exist, because 21million bitcoins not dead they do their work like trading continue and investment also bitcoin cash and another coins also stay with bitcoin, but we can't stay with this coins in future but our next generation see the change.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If bitcoin disappeared from crypto market then we don't think that crypto market currencies ever survived because useless market without crypto currencies. Because if btc down then all market done dusted into dust bin. So we even don't imagine this thing will happened in crypto market .

• +2 1

On 5/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, Saj555 said:

As on my own reasonings on this part, as I think they are just taking part of of having to gain the trademark and popularity which the bitcoin name has, as a coin like the bitcoin gold has grown because of its popularity of the Bitcoin name

• +3 1

An imaginary scenario, huh?

Well, if Bitcoin does disappear, it will be up to its namesakes if they can perform in Bitcoin's place as well as some of them claim (remember that some of them are hard forks which supposedly address the issues of the original). If they fail to live up to their claims, then they'll eventually fall out of favor.

But that doesn't mean that cryptocurrencies as a whole will fall out of favor once BTC is gone. There are already some promising altcoins such as ETH and DGB that has the potential to hold the line. Indeed, Bitcoin may not last forever if in some far future a new type of digital currency will form and Bitcoin would not adapt to the changing times.

• +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 5/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, Saj555 said:

For a minute if we imagine that if the Bitcoin disappears someday,then what will happen to those coins related to it's name.

@Saj555 You do not need to imagine anything, bitcoin is not at the time of extinction, and it can not even extinct. So, think positive and think of ways to make it in cryptocurrencies rather than this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@Saj555 You do not need to imagine anything, bitcoin is not at the time of extinction, and it can not even extinct. So, think positive and think of ways to make it in cryptocurrencies rather than this. 

You are right mate we should have positive thoughts for this blockchain technology and our positive thoughts can help on the popularity of cryptocurrency not negative one that can demolish.

If the bitcoin would disappear, most likely all the forks would disappear with it for the same reason. Not sure what the reason would be but BTC is the ultimate example how POW works, and if that wouldn't work, none of the pow replicas would.

I think the answer is that these currencies will also die because they are very related to bitcoin and the evidence is that when bitcoin goes down, the whole market goes down and die..

to best of my knowledge in crypto and Bitcoin ,there are no more coins that xan replace Bitcoin and Bitcoin can't be disappear as it is runming from past many years.in case thing happens then there will be difficult to survive other coins in crypto

The Bitcoin network is strong and has lasted for more than a decade, so it cannot disappear that easily. It will take a coordinated effort and a very tight organization on those who wish to bring down the network. And its disappearance will certainly negatively affect the entire crypto market.

• +4 1

In my opinion, the disappearance of the Bitcoin currency is impossible, but if we assume that this happened, then surely every currency related to it will collapse and disappear as well. If the basis is not exist, then how will the rest of the branches be exist 

since they are connected with Bitcoin and for sure not just in name then whatever happens with Bitcoin will affect them a lot and in case Bitcoin dumped this mean the same for them , that's why it's always better to not keep tour balance in one type of currencies , use many strong  currencies to stay safe

• +4 1

Given that they are associated with it, it is likely that after the disappearance of bitcoin, these coins will also disappear, but this is all only theoretically, since most likely this will not happen or it will be very soon.

First, I do not think that Bitcoin will disappear, and this will not happen in my opinion, as it is the first currency in the cryptocurrency market, and for sure if the Bitcoin currency disappeared, it will affect most other cryptocurrencies related to Bitcoin negatively and will collapse and disappear over time.

As the king of crypto, bitcoin greatly affects the price of other altcoins, including if bitcoin is lost then other altcoins will also be lost, everything in the cryptocurrency market will be lost. But bitcoin has maintained its resilience in global financial markets so that would not be possible unless there was no Internet anymore.

• +1 1

if bitcoin will be disappeared not only those coins will be disappeared, but all crypto currencies in the market will be disappeared because bitcoin is a mother of crypto world.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If bitcoin will be disappeared it will disappeared for its reasons, but it cannot be causing others coins to be disappeared while they only matching names, but only bitcoin cash will be disappeared with bitcoin.