"Track currency analysis on yobit platform"  - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Track currency analysis on yobit platform" 

That's right. The most active Russian forum here. I believe that there is a possibility of writing in the Russian language, and given the technological phase that exists in Syria.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, abualez said:

Hello everyone

My friends, I looked at the Russian side and liked it so much that they are constantly discussing issues of market movement and currency analysis and are building hypotheses. They are very active and they have great capabilities and energies in understanding the market in a nutshell They work hard this is what distinguishes them,
  so whoever agrees with me to try to analyze and track the market movement on the yobit platform, daily  Each member tracks the currency in which he invests and trades and opens discussions for the rest of the members Learning and profit will prevail at the same time.

You are right bro the Russian section is the best section the discus about different things and so meany ways of earning moneys, and also just like you said they discus the market price of coins, and yeah if we have this future in our section it will be best to trade and help each other, so if we are going to talk about that count me in.

It is a good idea, and I hope that members with experience in trading to analyze the market movement and open discussion to all members. As for the Russian section, it is very active and it is useful to see their topics and benefit from them.

Edited by Moaz

On 5/29/2020 at 8:43 PM, abualez said:

Hello everyone

My friends, I looked at the Russian side and liked it so much that they are constantly discussing issues of market movement and currency analysis and are building hypotheses. They are very active and they have great capabilities and energies in understanding the market in a nutshell They work hard this is what distinguishes them,
  so whoever agrees with me to try to analyze and track the market movement on the yobit platform, daily  Each member tracks the currency in which he invests and trades and opens discussions for the rest of the members Learning and profit will prevail at the same time.

They are just doing something that very good for discussing about trading crypto analysis, so also us English members we should be more active and start discussing about live analysis here. 

• +1 1

I have never before shared my opinion on the Russian side. It is not good at Russian, and translation will not provide high proficiency in explaining what every Russian word means, and it will be lost to the hand of that complication in understanding some of the vines and their context in the subject.
But since you gave us a glimpse of the placements they offer, this has made me more determined for the sake of knowing them and the new ones

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I would like to reply to the first art of your topic. I think that since this is a Russian forum that the Russian side will be much more active than the English side and i have noticed this recently as there is not much new topics that are being introduced on the English side of the forum and i hope that this does change to a certain extent in the future. I will try to contribute towards this as well. As for the fact that they are constantly analyzing and providing a detailed analysis of the market, i think that this is great and helps experienced and beginner users.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the Russian section of this forum is better than the English section because the active members of the Russian section are people from Russia who speak Russian well and also have a greater understanding of cryptocurrencies.
As for the members of the English section, they are members from different countries of the world, and there are many of them who do not speak English well.

Generally, the Russian section is more active than the English section because of the number of members there. I have tried many times to publish publications on the analysis of some currencies, but unfortunately they get deleted.

• +2 1

on the off chance that any individuals give their opportunity to the market, at that point they will likewise examine the circumstances and the market variances effectively it requires some investment and experience however it's very straightforward everything in the event that you are able to take in each and everything from your environmental factors and furthermore this things help you to develop yourself and your venture.

• +1 1

The charts for all the currencies included in Yubet are based on Japanese candlesticks, and this chart is found on all trading platforms Failure to analyze it and not read it well may lead to a loss in the currencies that we enter into investing, as the price may reverse, fall, lose and lose the best entry points.

• +2 1

Yes, there are a lot of active and excellent Russian teams that analyze the market and platforms and anticipate the prices of cryptocurrencies, and this is a good thing, and I invite everyone to contribute their own analyzes.

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Today I visited the Russian section, and frankly it is very wonderful and contains a great and amazing activity where they put in it deep and different discussions and frankly it contains more information than the English section information

• +1 1

Its really a good step made by russian member as by this they can discussion new thing about crypto currency which will lead them to know MORE About crypto.. But we also made a way how to  make a group like them where we can discussion goodly about crypto currency but we must need to understand the basic thing of English                  

• +1 2

This is my main area of concern now, in fact not only in yobit platform, even in some popular exchange site plus other reputable sites for analyzing Crypto currencies values and fluctuations such as Coin Market Cap and Coingecko. This requires one utmost commitment and time consistently to see a better results.

• +1 2

The next step after receiving currencies from this forum is to trade with them and know the best time to sell them or continue to hold them, and that is of course through technical and wave analysis. This will be very beneficial to everyone here and I think we should be active in the trade department Where we can freely discuss and present ideas .

• +1 1

The currency chart on Youbet gives you buy or sell candles But it cannot be used for analysis such as drawing trends, resistances, supports and others There is a separate program that is downloaded to the mobile phone called trading view

• +1 1

Hi! Thus, it is not just investing or making a trade and now, it is analyzing the behavior of the market, doing the necessary follow-up to guarantee success on this platform.

Thats very true, this is is one of the best forum section that one should check , the Russian section has a lot of more information than the current section the English section and I think we should be able to venture in those sections easily to make sure that we are able to even learn more about so many other things that we might not know that affect the crypto market or even the beauty in free stuff such as airdrops and so on

On 6/2/2020 at 5:52 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

This is true, Russian forum members is very active more than us. I guess they discuss everything about Cryptocurrency and currency analysing. We should also create such a section in where we can analyze the price of currency.

Wouldn't it be great if there was an auto-translate chat within yobit so all users could communicate? I think that would be game changing, perhaps we could learn a lot from them!

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I think it is better to analyze the currencies in other exchange houses, basically I say it because yobit has a somewhat reduced catalog of currencies, if you want to trade in a big way, it is best to analyze the binance or Poloniex candles for example, on this exchanges, the commercial volume exceeds that of Yobit.

I fully agree with you, and the Russian community is really very interested in discussing various bids and charts. It seems to me that each population has its own approaches, some build charts, others make some schemes, everyone has their own version, their own profit! And it's cool, choose your taste.

• +4 1

Analysing price movements, daily changes is quite good and helpful when you can understand them as well, as thus is really that great to know especially when your an active daily trader, but it's good sometimes to Know this type of movements

This is a really good idea. because most users are trying their own to find out strategies and ways to get profits out of trading. This can be really time-consuming for the beginners who have no knowledge on this field. So by sharing knowledge with users and receiving knowledge it could be really beneficial for all the users to gain lots of profits of this platform. Let's share daily updates on different cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 5/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

yes, the Russian forum is more active and people discuss and analyze more than the English forum, i think we here should do the same, i'm still a beginner in market analysis and would like it if other members shared their observations

Yes indeed, dear colleague, the forum has much more activity like so many, I think we should do the same in this English forum for the benefit of the entire community
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting