"Track currency analysis on yobit platform"  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Track currency analysis on yobit platform" 

This is a good Idea . I suggest to the members who are fluent in Russian and English languages to translate important topics between the two departments to spread the common benefit for all. I don’t know if the forum’s administration agrees to translate topics from one section to another, because I think that is beneficial for everyone.

Hy my friend hope you having a good day this is really well to see trading section here let ask admin to create trading section here than I will surely create post on daily basis

I have been thinking for the trading signal group for yobit but the issue is that we need an expert which is not appearing at all without whom we can never be able to achieve this.

I once tried discussing a topic in the Russian forum, but I got a lot of negative reputations. I don’t know why, maybe because I wrote in English. So I advise anyone who wants to discuss with Russians in Russian or lose a lot of your reputation.

Russian section is very active they get like 10k replies in single post then imagine how active they are and how intelligent amount other members. Even the active members of russia is more than active members of all of the other country except the banned country.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there are already some members always discussing about currencies but it's hard to make topics and keep discussing there because compared with Russian section the number of active members here in English section are much lower than the Russian section , also members who real discuss about that sometimes they are counted on 2 hands maximum , that's why it's hard so far to apply your idea

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, what a great fact, they manage to be better every day, so you say they are very efficient and collaborative.
It is important to learn from them, I am still new and I am still learning but as I progress I will see the Russian forum.
Cryptotalk is still the best forum.

SailorMoon!

Thank you for pointing out the superiority of the Russian forum. One reason could be that there are more members. So there are many experts. I wish one of the senior member take the lead and bring the 'currency analysis' in this platform soon.

I have not considered going to visit the Russian side, if I have to accept that I have been curious about what they publish there and what they talk about, but I do not know if you can visit that part of the community.

This type of work is called teamwork, and it is one of the most successful ways to build mutual benefit. I certainly support you in this idea and hope to implement it soon.

• +2 1

Regarding the currency charts on the Yobit platform, we can adopt it for analysis according to the volumetric analysis only by observing the most strong volume candles. Through it, we can expect the general movement and I hope that other options will be added to the currency chart on the platform.

• +4 1

The whole purpose a forum site is the things you described. Members study the market, make research and share their findings with other members so they together accumulate information and turn it to the profit. I think cryptotalk forum provides a stable platform for users to do that and everyone should focus on these issues.

I will also bring it to the forum if I get the chance.  But I don’t like the suggestion of buying a Wadcoin as I see it, they can all go a lot further down.  They stick to these prices because they are unreasonably associated with the price of Bitcoin and their tendency goes to zero.  We do not have enough data to evaluate any of these.  They pump 200-300% from somewhere and then go back down.  Obviously whales have been pumping them all up lately and there are still some that they haven’t done as makers today.  These have nothing to do with the healthy rise in prices and new interests.  Probably all the pumped alts will come to see the new pumpkin again.

I think the members at Russian section are more active and not only on cryptotalk but also on Yobit to observe the market with continuity to analyze it better and That's why they are more successful and have more knowledge than us. Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile so we need to be more active to observe it for better analysis.

• +3 1

Hello my dear friends you should use crypto talk properly you should discuss about cryptocurrencies and it's trading chances in the market in this platform. Please avoid asking silly questions. The yobit is working a lot to analyse that market of cryptocurrencies. There are so many informative knowledge in yobit.

Certainly, the Russian Forum is an active forum in which its members analyze coins, as well as we in the yobit platform must do the analysis process and know the movement of the market in order to achieve good profits

Thanks for sharing this with us and for us to also know what is all about the yobit analysis and it currency within the comment section and also the platform to get the money for my consumption.

• +1 1

My dear friend I totally agree with you because if we want to succeed in life we have to invest some money otherwise we can't work on any side and we can't succeed...

Yes as you said russian section is more active than english section because they are working hand in hand to ensure they all become successful we should try to make our sections active too by working hard and sharing knowledge and experience that will make all the members benefits profit and values in the exchange market 

To make this section active and make it become successful we all have to work hard,share ideas,share knowledge and so also working hard to see that this members of the forum benefits profits so also get market value and exchange in the market,this will attract and so also make others get interest in it.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:43 PM, abualez said:

Hello everyone

My friends, I looked at the Russian side and liked it so much that they are constantly discussing issues of market movement and currency analysis and are building hypotheses. They are very active and they have great capabilities and energies in understanding the market in a nutshell They work hard this is what distinguishes them,
  so whoever agrees with me to try to analyze and track the market movement on the yobit platform, daily  Each member tracks the currency in which he invests and trades and opens discussions for the rest of the members Learning and profit will prevail at the same time.

truly, the Russian gathering is more dynamic and individuals talk about and dissect more than the English discussion, I think we here ought to do likewise, i'm as yet a novice in market examination and might want it if different individuals shared their perceptions.

Crypto currency market is okay on this forum but I do not think such discussion worth for a long time. As volatile movement in crypto currency, such discussion may not worth a long term Future, I think.

Friend, I think you are right in what you say that the Russians are more active than us, as we are not as active as they are but it is only because sometimes we are not active because what we are doing is looking for information to do our topics or publications good for people to give us evaluations and like what we report.

around the away from possibility in which virtually any men and women offer their particular possibility to industry, when this occurs they are going to also analyze the particular situations as well as the industry differences efficiently it needs several purchases and also knowledge nonetheless it is rather easy almost everything in case it is possible to ingest every and also sets from the environmentally friendly aspects and also this factor allows you to produce oneself along with your opportunity.

Yes, the Russian forum is more active and people discuss and analyze more than the English forum, I think we here should do the same, I'm still a beginner in market analysis and would like it if other members shared their observations.

• +1 1