How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

How to create a plan on yobit platform to get income with a certain number

To earn such a good profit from investing in yobit platform you need to be very much experienced and should have the prior knowledge about the fluctuations which will help you to minimize risk and will able to earn huge profit then yobit investbox will be effective for such earnings. 

The amount of $150 is a good amount in order to start your investment in the Yobit platform, but you must choose the appropriate currency for the investment because there are some currencies in the box investment that have no value, and avoid the investment that requires you some daily tasks such as playing dice because you may lose your money

I do not have any such plan to make money from yobit exchange because yobit investbox is not profitable annd in yobit exchange, the price of coins is also less than others exchange. I guess binance is good for trading and try to earn money by doing Margin trading.

In fact, I do not advise you to enter the field of investment because it needs a lot of experience, but you can buy some currencies at low prices and sell them when the price rises.

I think to get a profit immediately you need to be an expert, because actually exist two type of person trading, there are who buy the Bitcoin then hold it for long term, and there are the expert who are daily traders and they got a big profits because of volatility price. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are many successful investment plans in the Yobit platform, but the profit cannot be expected because currencies are not fixed in price.  For example, you have a water coin that you can invest in.  It gives you 3% daily without doing anything.  Perhaps over time, the price of the coin increases, so your profit becomes higher and may decrease, you cannot give a fixed profit.

• +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 9:37 PM, abualez said:

My friends, can any of you give me a well thought out plan for monthly profit by investing in yobit platform in exchange to get  as profit per month, for example, $ 150 .
 Who can mention how profits are calculated in this way and how much is needed to implement the plan ????

Bro try trading with your moneys, don't invest them in investbox because the coins in the investbox are tokens, and there price are drooping so fast, so i prefer trading with your coins.

If you want to profit by investing on the yobit platform, I advise you about offers related to BTC, there are offers that offer profits, either daily or monthly. Also, I advise you to invest in USD because at least the value you get in the day does not change, such as digital currencies, as their prices are volatile.and there are other offers, except that you have to monitor his movements every day to avoid losing what you invested in

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is hard to have a number and get that exact number every month, because the crypto market is very volatile and one day all of the coins may be doing really well and the ext day it could tank a lot. I think that the best thing for you to do and perhaps for you to research as well is the investbox option. If you put in a decent capital investment, you will see that you can make some good profits with those percentages. Just be careful with the coin you choose and also make sure it can be sold after you buy it. There are some coins you can buy but cannot exchange back to btc as no one will spend btc for it. So check the buy and sell orders as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Investing in Yobit invest box is good because it's safe and secure but for me I recommend you to keep your capital with your self and start trading ! Because trading is better because you call full control your money and you can get good profits from it 

Well it depends upon the capital and your investment this is how it will work and its hard to calculate how much profit you will earn . If its good then in future you will sure get a lot of profits and the best way to earn from yobit is from trading

It depends on a plan you create. There are different percentage of return you make on different coins and the return interval varies too from daily, weekly and monthly. And again, $150 is not enough to invest on certain coin like ethereum for example with min. investment of 1.7eth.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I want to advise you to stay away from investing and start trading because it gives more profits and you can work on a daily basis.

• -3 1

I donot think you can get any benefit 

With investing your money in your new plan 

Or you have to create with alot of friends 

It is hard to invest in yobit i suggest that look for other platforms that you can earn more money, do some research before you invest so that you will not waste your money.

There is not any special way, which l can speak about. None can give you any way that means you will get absolutely profit from this way. But maybe instead of doing that we can try learning to analyze, it can be helpful instead of any plan. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I advise you on fixed price currencies, as you are talking about Yobit there are several options like ruble, dollar and usdt
Where you download from the fluctuations in digital currencies that may cause you to lose rather than make profits.

• +1 1

For example, if you want to get 150$ profit per month.  You have to invest around 500$-600$   in yobit invest box. I know that amount is very big, but  you have to invest. because  Dividends depend on how much you have invested. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Such an amount is good for learning in principle, but in general it is known that collecting 10% of the capital per month is a good thing and with little risks in trading, depending on analysis and commitment to deals.

• +5 1

Okay I think first of all is that you have to set a goal and in the end it will require some of the best ways for you to really understand what you are doing the greatest idea of them all is to actually believe in what you are doing so thats why you must create a portfolio and in the end its going to reward you greatly so thats my case

When investing, you don't usually predict what you will get in just a month. Because in investing its more on waiting for so long. You're just lucky if you invest in profitable coin that can grow your money easily. In yobit maybe if you invest your $150, it will doubled in a week or two if the coin is good.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 7:06 AM, Whited35 said:

The best advise I can give you for your satisfactions is, try to relay on Yobit's USD or USDT investment plans so that you are not getting affected by price fluctuation of several currencies in  the cryptocurrency markets. Good luck. 

This advice really useful because so many times in yobit exchange investment box, i see RUR, USD USDT this currency plans I really impressed, because first this currency Price stable and daily gives 1% to 3% profit, imagine if we invest 100$ and earn 3$ profit daily 1 month later our investment double.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

This advice really useful because so many times in yobit exchange investment box, i see RUR, USD USDT this currency plans I really impressed, because first this currency Price stable and daily gives 1% to 3% profit, imagine if we invest 100$ and earn 3$ profit daily 1 month later our investment double.

@Honny143 Thank you but I still let users to decide which is the best investment plan to choose on the Yobit exchange.Still,  I do not expect you guys to take my thought as a 100% favorable investment advise. 

• +1 2

Great topic in this forum.. in my opinion great think to make plan to trade the yobit exchange.. yobit is fully trusted and safe way to earn money.. yobit trading is great experience