"Rush to convert our currency" - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

yes the withdrawal fees for bitcoin are very high, but you don't need to convert all the time, convert only when you want to withdraw

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think withdraw fee is low on yobit so this is not a big problem 

On yobit without if you want to convert high amount of btc

So you need a good studies for this

I never withdraw with bitcoin on yobit exchange it's very high and no one do that in my opinion,you can use many coins with low fee and then convert them to bitcoin to return to your base coin

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree that the speed in taking the opinion to exchange currencies may expose us to some losses, so we must be careful and wait for the appropriate time during which we can transfer the money and achieve some profits.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Withdrawing Bitcoin usually comes with high fees for all exchanges. If you plan to withdraw on a Bitcoin wallet I suggest to only do that every one or two months, to reduce the total fees you will be paying. Otherwise if you plan to withdraw to another exchange you can buy ripple, litecoin or waves and sent these coins instead.

Yobit exchange withdrawal fees low compare to other exchange, but only bitcoin fees high but its not matter because so many low fees coins available in yobit like litecoin ripple and so many, but personally I use litecoin because this coin fees low 0.002 LTC and don't withdrawl every day take some time week are tens days then withdrawl your funds.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Many people convert Bitcoin to other currencies because the fees for withdrawing other currencies are lower, but people must choose the appropriate currencies in order not to lose any money when making the transfer.

When bitcoin became in demand again and its price rise. Some of us who hold bitcoin will surely make an exchange and convert it to our own fiat currency. This is the perfect timing to convert into real money. Cryptocurremcies are online cash that can be exchange into real money of fiat currency. Rush to convert if there is an opportunity.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Withdrawal fee for bitcoin in yobit exchange is very high that's why when i withdraw my funds i use to exchange it first to other currency. Like i always exchange it first in ripple to avail low amount of withdrawal fee.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 5/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Of course we must calculate the profit of exchanging before exchanging, and its good to exchange the bitcoin by creating the buy order of selling it in high price if you are not hurry with those coins. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Yes, that's right, most of the members here including myself, are rushing to convert bitcoin to another cryptocurrency due to the high drawing fee of bitcoin, Bitcoins must be kept and waiting for the appropriate time for conversion.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

No doubt the conversation rate of Bitcoin the fees is high compare to alt coins the best way is to convert it to ethereum since ethereum fees is low.

Why not just trade your satoshis into XRP instead doing that?

XRP has way lesser fees of just ~$0.1 = 0.1 XRP and that's it. You don't need to worry about some higher fee or trying to accumulate as much satoshis as you can for just 1 global withdrawal at specific time, date or state 😉

Check it out as soon you get 22 XRP so you can reach withdrawal minimum amount.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At the beginning of the work on the Yobit platform, I always devoted a day to transferring the currencies that I own without studying the price, but when I gained experience in trading I became monitoring the price moment by moment and trading currencies and after a long time I withdraw a section of the currencies and I keep the other section in the platform

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right my friend we have to calculate anything before we do anything because we can't back and repair it if it's done ! so we have to be careful about this !

I didn't convert my bitcoin to other currencies. I invest all these bitcoins in trading. Whenever i want to withdraw then i convert as that much which i want. By this we can get profit by holding bitcoins.

• +1 1
  • +2 3

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

You are right about thinking or taking time to think about how the market will go. But if there's a chance to earn, we should rush to take it!

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There is nothing wrong with taking advantage of a perfect time to buy or sell cryptocurrencies. However, you are right about deep thinking before taking action.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You are right in your advice and as for me I prefer holding my earnings I get from this forum just in bitcoins at yobit and i only exchange them to other crypto coins with low transaction fees like XRP when I want to perform a withdraw.

• +2 1

I like your advice and I have thought that whatever I earn from this forum, I will hold it in yobit and when I feel like transferring, then I will only convert that bitcoin to xrp and withdraw.

• +4 1

We have many choices that is we hold our earnings in bitcoin or convert into any other alternative coin. It means at the time of withdrawal we can change into waves, xrp or trons for saving some USD from fee of withdrawal. So after when reached into any other exchange then we can change again into our favorite currencies. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yeah you are right we shouldn't get panicked and hurry to sell our coins, when i start trading for the first time i also did this mistakes and i lost some moneys, but know i take my times and make good disitions.

• +1 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah most of the people are converting their currency to the fiat currency which is bad decision I think because it will more profit to hold and trade the coin rather than spending.

If you are a beginner, do not convert bitcoin, but wait until you can collect capital that you can invest in. And when you want to withdraw money, convert bitcoin to dollars or rubles because bitcoin fees are high on the platform.

• +3 1