Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Scammers are everywhere and they can make you fool in front of you and you won't know so never go after doubler sites and send something and receive that much, you should immediately leave the site because no one gonna give anything for free. .So, think twice.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We have a very strong technology today in the world and instead of using it in good ways alone scammers use that opportunity to cheat less experienced people in the world, in order to avoid there threat I will strongly advise you to ignore any suspecious message you received from unknown individuals and also avoid on links you don't know because that is how some of them get our informations.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

16 hours ago, bino said:

Yes mate, almost all wallets are need gmail especially for verification and security. Maybe using some spare emails not your real account is better if the user don't want to trust on that wallets or sites for security purposes. To avoid getting hacked or scams. 

Well, the purpose of getting our emails/gmail in some online wallets is just for recovery, with this email/gmail, we can recovered our account there if we forgot our passwords or pins to be able to have a new one.

• +1 1

The account for trading on its platform must be kept secret and no one sees it And if you are trading on more than one platform, each platform should have its own account In the event that you want to explore and research, you must use an account that is not needed and does not harm the loss and experience of unknown sites and platforms, as it may be SCAM or fake sites and platforms or their links containing malicious software to steal private information from our devices.

That's right my friend, we must be wary of these actions

Placing your e-mail or passwords on untrusted sites exposes you to fraud and a loss of your trouble and money

• Useful or interesting 1

It is dangerous to use the main email you have for your school or job in crypto websites because in the one I use I already receive spam emails and many scams that offer me profit I can't imagine that is very dangerous and I put on spam. We have to be careful but also remember there are some old passwords that have been leaked and scammers are sending extortion emails lately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very useful advice and also use different passwords and don't store them on your desktop on a text file. There are some password manager applications that may help but you have to make research on your own to find the best as these may be dangerous too if you download one with malware infection.

• +2 1

Whenever I heard any news about the people being scammed,  it breaks my heart. I always advice my friends,  relatives that this crypto world is a big place and so many scammers project are in search of us. We should not allow them to scam us. Just follow the basics and 90% of the time you are safe.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I suffer from this because I receive a lot of e-mails, but Gmail classifies them in unwanted emails and I delete them every period.

When messages are transferred to the recycle box, they are automatically deleted after a certain period of time has passed, and it is imperative not to open an email of questionable origin because it may contain a malicious link.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes it's a good advice that avoid all kinds of things which attracted you in different ways to earn money . But all kinds of this sites are fakes. In this way the scammers wasted much of our time 

I am thank full for this useful advisor as you are @Cammer this is briiliant advise you are given me and help the begiinner to avoide all the danger that scam very correct you said to not put our e-mail to a website that is looks that is scam and you save and make my eyes look open after read this.

• +1 1

I appreciate your concern to members of this forum. There are many people who have fallen victim to scam sites and fraudulent peoples. There are many ways of doing scam  among which you are advised only one. I also say that don't invest in scam sites and don't share your private sensitive information with anyone. There are many others suggestions are also worth being to secure your account like you tell one in your post

• +2 1

On 5/24/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

You are right @Cammer, as the internet is growing worldwide the number of legit websites and people working here are also increasing but along with that many scam websites and hackers in the internet are also increasing.So we should always be on our guard and first verify that the website is legit before giving your personal details to it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Don't ever use your private email address to signup at earning or other such websites it is too risky to do so as they can have access to a lot of your personal information.

• +1 2

Yes mate i do not have that habit to put my email address in any platform that is not safe or which i do not know. Scams emails have many things that can trick us an we will be scammed. Avoiding to put our emails on those platforms will help us to avoid scams emails.

• +1 2

Its really painful losing something, its really good to really understand everything be well organized, its really good to really keep a good side of everything, and security , its important yo take care of your security, be catious of where you place your information and work as hard and put together a wonderful security measure for your account

• +2 1

This is very good advice, I keep one email that I use only for a few people and not give it but to a job or government if they ask but I keep the next for cryptocurrencies and only use a few exchanges. If this email has a problem and is hacked or something similar I will open a new one in its place.

Good advice not to use our primary email but there is another advice I can give you and you should remember it, change the password very often because they are all easy to get hacked and they are sold massively to scammers for phising attacks, so don't use a simple password and don't believe any phising email. Many got scared and paid in Bitcoin these scammers.

Edited by cryptovlek

There are several ways to avoid being scammed on some platforms first if you do a contest and win so many coins of some value and they charge you something to give them to you from my point of view it is scam if they ask for reruns so well most of the time they are scams other things is when A new coin comes out in the telgram every time offers appear but many times they are scams until the official website says so, do not trust.

Because you are friend

Currently, a large amount of spam reaches my email, fortunately Gmail almost always detects it as spam, so it never reaches my inbox.

I think it is advisable to have 2 emails, our main email that we use on the pages that we like, and a secondary email, that we put on pages that do not give us security.

This is how I do it today, I have my personal email where I have my trusted contacts and pages, and I have a secondary email that I enter on sites that have yet to earn my trust.

That way I have managed to reduce spam. Another recommended practice is that they activate the double security factor in their emails, once a page stole my password, from that time I choose more secure passwords and activate the 2-factor security in my emails.

Great advice but anyone with decent intelligence would avoid this without the need of someone telling us. But I don't know we are not all equal in this.

In order for one to avoid scams dubious sites that promise very very large returns must be avoided a never give out your personal details in these website including passwords.

Thank you for providing advice, my brother. Yes, because there are many fraudulent websites that target the greedy ones who return quick profits through their e-mail and take their information and steal it.