Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

I created a lots of accounts in faucets sites with my main gmail account. That was worst mistake ever. Later i change my privacy and password. Now i am using a new gmail account. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Yeah I totally agree with you about that. There are lot of scammers their . When we are working online or go to some websites that demand our account. We don't have to gve our personal account . You have to make new account . And gave them that account. Bcz if there are scammers they don't will be able to get your personal information

• +1 2

Where there is good thing there are bad things also When you go through a scam or fraud it on you to advice others to beware of them and you should point out them so that you can save others from them in this way you did justice with yourself with others and with the civilization

• +2 2

On 5/24/2020 at 5:00 AM, Bohana said:

Thanks for the advice. I know a lot of people sell emails to anyone. These email addresses are targeted, which means that the seller knows everything about the owners of the emails.

Selling emails? What do you mean? there is no one who will buy an email, I know that everyone knows already how to create it and that is easy and free to create an email, so why would someone sells it and someone buys it lol.

In fact, I am still a beginner, but I am very keen on these matters. I do not give my confidence to suspicious sites. I want to stay away from all fraudsters. I want to work hard to get the payments due.

• +1 1

The main advice I will give both the newbies and the expert is to make much enquiry before going ahead and invest on any site. If you want to invest, ask your friends on the best site they have been investing in before going ahead or else you will be scamme.

Yes that's right do not blindly believe in anything. We must concern before doing anything . So move for advise before you give any information to them. 

Edited by Rachel jacob

Yes and also tell that if we give personal details to any website than they will maybe hack our IDs our details and than use it for crime and any other work so be careful when you give your personal information to someone.

• +1 1

Yes that is correct,don't share your personal information on internet.their alot fake scam sites who may be making good tempting offers in order to get your password or control your account so you must be discreet in sharing vital personal information.don't easily believe anything on internet.

I agree with you. One must never share our regular email I'd to suspicious sites. Never share our personal I'd or other details to these sites also. You will definitely get so am mails and your account can get compromised.

Of course, I agree with you, my friend, as we must create an email only for use in non-private things so that the hacker cannot access my privacy or my money, and of course this does not mean that you do not take care of protecting this email, but make it separate from your email used for your privacy.

A very useful advice, I thank you for it. Entering these sites makes the account vulnerable to piracy and fraudsters and the display and marketing of unsecured products. I like to maintain what is based on respect and commitment, such as this beautiful forum and its distinguished members

Yes friend specially in non trusted cryptocurrency  exchanger we shouldn't  put the main & very active email ID because  scammers send spam emails in the mailbox & if you click on the spam link then your device or system will be badly affected friend. 

I always think that you should always hols your money at a safe place and never share your private information with someone and after that you should not ever click any of the link that comes towards your mailing address.

Exactly we don't have to share our personal information to anyone like our password and email. We have to avoid links receive from unknown sites and we should be careful from third party application.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is true we must not trust any or  sites we don't have much knowledge about and if we are forced to put our email we must put mail we do not need and put a password that violates the password that we used for mail so that our account is not stolen that is the best logic to avoid scammed

• +1 1

People get greddy and go into to their place and impart in order or passcodes in command to achievesome capital or cryptocurrencies. But that's the manner they induce hacked. consequently continuously check the domain before classification in. And in addition test whether nearby isn't any leak of information. 

People get greddy and go into to their place and impart in order or passcodes in command to achievesome capital or cryptocurrencies. But that's the manner they induce hacked. consequently continuously check the domain before classification in. And in addition test whether nearby isn't any leak of information. 

Thank you for the advice. It is true that placing emails on unknown sites will only target us as spammers, because the inbox will be full of junk. Avoid sites that will invite spammers to promote their products because they are annoying and give us the opportunity to be scammed.

• +1 1

To give such information, I think that it will be beneficial not only for me but also for many other friends of this platform because you know that there is a scammer present in every field of the world at this time and it will help to harm you.  To avoid this, we need to put a strong email and a strong  along with a password on your phone so that the scammers go on a lot of difficulties and they cannot hack your account. 

• +4 1

That's a nice idea, I have seen many members comment about how to avoid been scammed, and am sure if other members can also endure to read the comments before replying will find them beneficial just the way I find it, don't fall for easy things offered by other people

Scandal is something that we want to know a lot about rain here so we can get a good idea here. In fact we want to know something good about it because we don't know much about it because here we are  If we can learn something good, we can gain a lot in a few good moments. In fact, at a time when we can discuss this issue, we can easily come up with a lot of things.  We have learned a lot. I hope you will stay with us so that we can do something better

• +2 1

That right, that is why having multiple emails are important because you have different transactions online and you should have different purposes for every email you have. Use different email whenever you are going to try unsecured websites.

• +1 1

Do not follow any link that will warrant you to refer 10 people before getting paid or if you payment withdrawal is due an requested you to make some sort of fee payments don't try it, is a pure scam of highest order