Withdraw fees - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

On 5/24/2020 at 4:39 AM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

Yeah, cryptocurrency market is including many coins that charge very small fees for transactions and those that you just named are just some of them, also XLM and Nano have very small fees for transactions but at this time they are not available on Yobit.

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Yes, some exchanges change their withdrawal fees for coins and tokens based on their price or their network traffic, but it's not for all coins because some of the coins have specific fees for transactions that does not change at all even when their network is full and busy or when their price goes really high or low.

Edited by lharost
  • +2 1

The withdraw fee doesn't have any relation with the btc price but you should know that the fee is for validating the transaction and exchanges added some charge to it and the charge added by exchange sometimes increase or decrease according to price of the coin so this charge actually fluctuates the transaction fees. However it's remains constant for a exchange for long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@issa123h have you tried ripple before? Ripple withdrawal fee is cheaper than litecoin. Litecoin take at least 3 minutes before withdrawal completion, but ripple withdrawal is instant. 

• +2 2

On 5/24/2020 at 11:39 AM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

Thanks my friend for this information, yes also I am using TRX coin to withdraw my balance because it has low fees and fast transfer.
For fixed currency exchange fees it depends on the network fee for each currency.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:39 PM, Fzack said:

There's a lot of Crypto coin that has lower fee then Bitcoin. I always use to convert my bitcoin to ethereum or xrp to do some withdrawal. I find those coin really convinient and also has least expenses in withdrawal fee.

• +3 1

Withdrawals fees are variable depending on the currency and currency price, where we find bitcoin withdrawal fees high compared to trx or litecoin.

So, conversion to these currencies is a way to avoid high withdrawal fees

• +2 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:50 PM, Ridam said:

The withdraw fee doesn't have any relation with the btc price but you should know that the fee is for validating the transaction and exchanges added some charge to it and the charge added by exchange sometimes increase or decrease according to price of the coin so this charge actually fluctuates the transaction fees. However it's remains constant for a exchange for long time.

You're right about that, for me withdrawal fee is just a payment for the service when withdrawing that's why there's no problem on me although I pay for that. 

My advice just withdraw when you really need money so you will not waste too much of what you have in paying some withdrawal fees. 

• +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

In general, the Bitcoin transfer fee is the highest at approximately $ 12
Ethereum is less than $ 1 and the currencies that I mentioned, 

So if you are not the people interested in storing Satoshi, transfer to any other currency, as the transfer fee is very low compared to bitcoin, and even USDT fees are small and the speed of transfer is very good.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

The fees do not stay constant, because the miners need to be paid for keeping the blockchain stable and therefore they will fluctuate.

There was this one time where bitcoin fees where as up as 10$ in btc just for one transaction. That is crazy.

It's very volatile.

• +3 1

We also have the likes of ethereum and ripple (XRP) who also have a lower transaction compared to bitcoin and I will recommend you give them a trial because they are popular in every exchanger you visit but make sure you also choose good exchanger to make use of as some exchangers are scam.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Withdrawal fees are fixed they don't change with the change is=n the price of the cryptocurrency. Yes, the withdrawal fees of the bitcoin and ethereum is very high. So, litecoin will be good option, if you want to withdraw any fees because the fees will be minimum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As far as I know, withdrawal fees are constant in some exchanges, depending on the currency that you want to withdraw. 

On some wallets, bitcoin's withdrawal fees are really high, and it goes even higher as the amount you want to withdraw go high.

Here is the thing, the higher the value of cryptocurrency then the higher its transaction fees. So if you want to transfer your assets to another wallet you have to convert it to the lower unit of cryptocurrency to have lesser fees.

• +1 1

As far as I know, withdrawal fees are constant in some exchanges, depending on the currency that you want to withdraw. 

On some wallets, bitcoin's withdrawal fees are really high, and it goes even higher as the amount you want to withdraw go high.

• +1 1

Withdrawals fees varies from coins to coins , there are some good numbers of value altcoins that has less transaction fees coins like ETH, LTC, XRP and USDT as of BTC has high transaction fees in terms of making exchange 

On 7/27/2020 at 11:03 AM, Moontong said:

Here is the thing, the higher the value of cryptocurrency then the higher its transaction fees. So if you want to transfer your assets to another wallet you have to convert it to the lower unit of cryptocurrency to have lesser fees.

I also noticed that when the price of cryptocurrency is high then expect that the transaction fee also high for example the bitcoin which has the highest value and highest fee. There's a style or strategy that other investors do to make the fee become cheaper which they invest in other coins for less transaction fee. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin is known as a currency characterized by high transfer fees, and I do not see that there is a reason to transfer it except that the goal is to be stored on the platform and that the amount is large so that these fees do not affect the overall total of the currency In addition to what you mentioned from the options there is also USDT, its fees are low and the transfer speed is great.

from looking at many coins and their fee in yobit i discovered that the fee value depends on the coin value , when a coin has high price , its fee will be high as well like bitcoin , and the opposite is right , lower price coins have lower fee as well

• +1 2

Lowest fees to withdraw is dogecoin, that dogecoin network require only 1 dogecoin for fees. and also LTC require low fees, I recommend using these methods to withdraw from exchange wallets.

Edited by Buy me coffee

The thing there is that  currencies varies, some have low withdrawal fees compared to bitcoin. It would be advisable if you want to withdraw do it once or twice per month and no more than that to save some amount. 

Well, I don't think so. base on my experience in yobit, everytime I withdraw, the withdrawal fee of a certain coin is still the same even if the value of the coin is fluctuating. For example, the XRP, I already withdaraw many times using this coin and until now, I don't see any difference in it's withdrawal fee, it is still the same.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Withdraw fee is not something fixed. It changes with platform and the platform to changes its withdrawal fees with their wish. In yobit to we can see the withdrawal fee. Actually withdrawal fee is there because of the maintenance that crypto transactions requires. High budget exchange can afford very less withdrawal fee

Withdraw fee for bitcoin is very higher in yobit i knew when i needed to deposit bitrefill account. I was very happy after i tried to exchange btc to xrp and the to withdraw was only $0.02

1 hour ago, REVEN1234 said:

In fact its fees remain the same all the time.  However, if any wallet company wants, you can increase their fees.  We have no hand in this.  Basically, the fees are not the same in every wallet company.  For example: one kind of fee in yobit and another kind of fee in blockchain.  The fees of the two are different.

No fee remain the same in dollars because the coins are fluctuating. But the fee is the same in term of the coin.

3 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, I don't think so. base on my experience in yobit, everytime I withdraw, the withdrawal fee of a certain coin is still the same even if the value of the coin is fluctuating. For example, the XRP, I already withdaraw many times using this coin and until now, I don't see any difference in it's withdrawal fee, it is still the same.

Do not get it wrong at all. For example, ripple is at $0.2, what if price fee increase to $0.25. Normally, the ripple withdrawal fee is constant but the price makes it to be not constant. I hope younger this rightly now. 

• +1 1

As far as i know, the withdrawal fee of any currency depend on it price.. Becuase if you look in btc fee of withdrawal then the amount is 2usd which is huge and its happen becuase of btc price and demand in crypto world.. Again if you look to doge coin then the fee of Doge coin only some doge becuase Doge coin price is only 0.0032 usd..             

• +2 1