How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

Just be true to yourself. Even if you get a sad react or a positive react to others. Don't just agree, speak up! Tell what you really wanted, don't just write what they want to hear from you, just write what you really wanted in a careful and respectful way, their reactions for what you said its not in your control anymore. Its up to them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been exposed to many of these things because of my violation of some people over their ideas, I am writing my feelings and my thinking only and I do not agree to something that does not deserve approval and you are right where there are many members who agree to the ideas of others knowing that these ideas are incorrect and not worth approval But the fear of getting a bad reputation motivates them to do this work, so we must remove the fear from our thinking and make all of our posts constructive and compelling for everyone.

BetFury                                                   

Hell my dear. There are many of us who post for the sake of self-interest. We have to maintain our respect here without posting for the sake of self-interest. And I think admins should take good steps in this regard .....

In my opinion, we should be honest in expressing ourselves in every posts and be brave enough to stand your point with that certain topic/post. Be true to yourself and remember that not all opinions are the same. As a human being our opinions may be different from each other that are clashing from each other, well you shouldn't say that you agree even though you truly dont. Lastly, do not be discouraged if you received dislike it is alright maybe that someone found something wrong against your post just put in your mind that you can be better and improve yourself. 

I agree with you topic my friend and this is very helpful for other. I didn't know why other members here if they receive a bad comment or bad reputation they get mad and which is the like I most that you did is you given the advice to that members that break the rules because they will get warning points. I don't get it why members get mad but I support you my friend to that thing that you do it will help the others a lot.

BetFury                                                   

On 6/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, Solex said:

I think the best thing to do is to leave and go do another option when you find a topic or posts is not useful or maybe it violate the rule, sooner or later the moderators will see and penalize who so ever is responsible for that.

If you don't have anything to say incorrecting is good you skip that and go for contents you understand better than given negative likes 

On 5/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, marchal87 said:

As for me, I do not give a sad reaction in the beginners department, quite the opposite. I encourage beginners to continue working. Not all members are equal in experience and information. But if the published topic is not appropriate, we should correct the idea published in front of us.

Just help them to improve but don't spoil them too much, help them or encourage them to do some research about the topics they don't know and help them in some unfamiliar words or terms. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

With respect to me, I don't give a dismal response in the amateurs division, an incredible inverse. I urge tenderfoots to keep working. Not all individuals are equivalent in experience and data. In any case, if the distributed point isn't suitable, we should address the thought distributed before us.

6 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

If you don't have anything to say incorrecting is good you skip that and go for contents you understand better than given negative likes 

Yes my friend but some members don't understand that our level of understanding and experience varies from each other, I also suggest giving the writer of that topic some advice so that he/she will improve the quality next time instead of giving negative likes because it discourage them especially the newbies.

14 hours ago, Solex said:

Yes my friend but some members don't understand that our level of understanding and experience varies from each other, I also suggest giving the writer of that topic some advice so that he/she will improve the quality next time instead of giving negative likes because it discourage them especially the newbies.

Well just focused on what brings you here. Anyone who is ready to stay long will do the best he can to get save and do good work.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:33 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friend, thank you for these feelings, but I think that there are some members who highlight the negative points in the topics of the rest of the members.
Therefore, do not bother and keep submitting more good content. Most members will appreciate it.

I noticed this too, if a post is rated negatively, other members respond to it provided if the post is useful and quality enough, but if the post is not useful, it will be rated negative as it was. 

These problems have now been overcome after the payment system was changed and the identity of the interacting persons was hidden
And it became possible for members to be fair and give the topics the interaction they deserve, and in the order they deserve, without fear of being exposed to the pretext of skam or entering personal problems in a scientific forum and aims to improve the reality of the Crypto world

Bro i have faced same issues like yours , if i didn't said exactly what author is trying to say i got negative reputation I don't who gives it but the next reply was from author critising mine thought. So we must stop this and let the forum be wide open for all of the users and their opinion. And we must use reputation according to the quality of post and if anyone's is giving bad thought then only we should correct them.

• +1 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Some people take reputation for granted and I will suggest the moderators monitor such type of people so that they will penalized them and for doing wrong. It is not good to give someone negative reaction just because they correct you on something you did wrong, no one is perfect and we are all here to learn and correct each other so I don't think we should miss use our daily reputation that way instead look for a helpful topic or post and place to avoid facing the law.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Genius topic raise, well I really have a lots to said regarding to this topic. First I unanimously agree with you that some members here go straight to respond to a content without having a clear direction/expressing their actual feelings in fear of bad reputations. 

Virtually it's happening

Some times, it may be due to lack of paying maximum attention to understand the concept.

It may due to quick response to a topic for him just to meet up with expected daily post.

And lastly in fear just as you said, But why fearing bad reputations, since you know if it's given to you inappropriately you have the right and audacity to report to moderators for proper action to be taken.

My respective colleagues we must all take collective responsibility by contributing our own quota for our own benefits and for the progress of this forum.

And this can be achieve by expressing our sincere feelings, our understandings regarding to any given topic constructively with facts and reasons.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If after watching a post I like the post I give the post a good reputation and a comment at the bottom of the post. And if for some reason I think this post disobeyed any of the forums, I give a bad reputation there and see the comments. When I have mastered the art of understanding good and evil, I will report any bad posts I see.

• +5 1

15 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Genius topic raise, well I really have a lots to said regarding to this topic. First I unanimously agree with you that some members here go straight to respond to a content without having a clear direction/expressing their actual feelings in fear of bad reputations. 

Virtually it's happening

Some times, it may be due to lack of paying maximum attention to understand the concept.

It may due to quick response to a topic for him just to meet up with expected daily post.

And lastly in fear just as you said, But why fearing bad reputations, since you know if it's given to you inappropriately you have the right and audacity to report to moderators for proper action to be taken.

My respective colleagues we must all take collective responsibility by contributing our own quota for our own benefits and for the progress of this forum.

And this can be achieve by expressing our sincere feelings, our understandings regarding to any given topic constructively with facts and reasons.

You are right there are meany reasons that hold us from expressing our feelings just like you said, and of course there is no harm getting sad reaction that we don't deserve but it makes me angry because i was trying to help there's and they give me sad reaction, just for helping them, how that feels.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, Bruno52 said:

I think we need to find all of the members in the forum who behave in this manner and report all of them to the admins so that they will be removed and we will have a forum with reasonable people.

this forum is created for helping each other, and earn more moneys, and also learn some more things about cryptocurrency worlds, but some members don't take the help in good ways.

29 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

The is created not for helping each other, the forum is created for making meaningful post, if you can not do just that, possibility of ban is possible. 

I see your reasons but what you think when we did not post ? Of course you will have nothing to response to instead to create qaulity post. If you create qaulity post with out we the readers how you do we multiply our post we keep posting with out replies! That will not work perfectly.

29 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

It can be about learning but not about making money, making money is only used to motivates us.

It is about making money and same to everyone you may say it is about motivation. But without payments I know you will not come and post here. From the title of the forum is '' make post and earn bitcoin.'' this is motivation and yes for the wise once they take it an advantage to learn here. Hope you got my point.

No one can force you to an opinion
On the contrary, we are not robots so that our response is always positive and repeated
I will always give my honest opinion

• Useful or interesting 2

21 hours ago, TheRaed said:

No one can force you to an opinion
On the contrary, we are not robots so that our response is always positive and repeated
I will always give my honest opinion

To my experience I think that there are some members who highlight the negative points in the topics of the rest of the members. Because they don't have time to read all topics instead they distribute negative likes.

Hello some people when they maximize them get upset and maybe so my personal opinion that we read the comments and not refer to the owner of the wrong comment is explicitly and but the owner of the comment comes and then the comment comes reads comments and must realize his mistake and if you are mistaken

10 hours ago, EmiKanNi said:

You are wrong my dear, in order to avoid warning points, let tour posts to be always positive. If you have bad posts,admin hates it, moderators will ban anyone like that. I advice you to look indepth and post quality topics and comments. 

Always make sure the good quality of our content to avoid deletion and other kinds of problem that may lead for us to be ban here. Always obey what's right and avoid not following the rules of the forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The negative interaction is not due to disagreement with the proposed idea, nor should this cause exist Rather, the reason for giving Shalaby the interaction is the lack of information on the topic first, its lack of usefulness, and its failure to adhere to the rules of the forum, in addition to that the negative interaction has evaluations also we can choose between

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2