How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

On 5/29/2020 at 9:31 PM, Mayanour said:

Well my friend is better to give a good reaction to the beginners to encourage them and for me when I got a sad reaction I was a little worried and tried to improve my posts here in the forum

You are right we have to encourage beginners, they are new to the forum so they will be scared when we get hard on them and we don't get any thing from getting hard, and being rude is not good at all, so lets hep them and make them good members.

• +1 1

On 5/23/2020 at 6:38 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

if i find a post that breaks the rules i don't sad react, i report it to the admins immediately, if they get angry for me giving telling them that their post is repeated or breaks the rules then they are childish IMO

If that experience happen to me then I'm going to comment to make his pot or comment better. 

I do not report them as long as the violation is not hard but can be fix. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

If that experience happen to me then I'm going to comment to make his pot or comment better. 

I do not report them as long as the violation is not hard but can be fix. 

You are right, reporting the don' get us any where, instead it will make the forum cold and there will be no new posts, like now, most members are getting ban from the forum,and you can see what is happening to the forum new posts are not maid every day and there is no good posts, so its better to teach the instead of reporting them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I expressed what I feel and what I had from my experience, you can not just write for the sake of writing, you will be confused on what to even write if that is the case. What is the best is to actually had your feelings with your writing and that brings out the meaning.

• +1 1

On 5/23/2020 at 11:22 AM, betelihem said:

, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? 

That is a good question I think to my own opinion we don't have to give bad reaction to members we need to correct them when they make a mistake we are all here to learn we are not perfect. Correcting one another is a pleasure to motivates the user to correct his mistake given bad reaction for a single mistake should be considered wrong bad reaction should be given when we make several mistakes and are not willing to correct the mistake. I hope I am given a point.

We are all here to learn and if we agree with any topic that we believe is wrong without telling the creator the truth then we aren't doing the right thing towards helping one another to gain the true knowledge and we must change from this behaviour and start telling the truth  instead of hiding it.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, George10 said:

We are all here to learn and if we agree with any topic that we believe is wrong without telling the creator the truth then we aren't doing the right thing towards helping one another to gain the true knowledge and we must change from this behaviour and start telling the truth  instead of hiding it.

Yeah bro instead of agreeing with the wrong ting to earn moneys its better to tell the truth and teach the persons who make wrong things, we all know this forum is all about helping and teaching each other so lets help each other.

• +1 2

Sharing own personal experiences related to crypto and gathering knowledge by posting and commenting is the main fact of this forum. The forum intends to make a community where everyone will be in touch with crypto related knowledge. They should only share true information to keep the world alive. Rather than that i don't think anyone will provide any wrong info here. Together we can make this crypto world much easier for the new people. 

• +2 2

12 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

ogether we can make this crypto world much easier for the new people. 

I agree bro, i totally agree with you we can make this forum the most interesting palce for everyone not only for new peoples also we can make interesting for all of us,it doesn't even take any time, just sharing true things make the forum interesting.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is better for you to avoid doing these things than any of us want to receive criticism from the other. Then at least he makes a mistake without making it clear, and the other will understand that. Or is it that you take a direct approach and criticize it a little performer. Although it is your right to do so as long as the comments exist and are only for discussion of the positions and includes criticism as well

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

That is a good question I think to my own opinion we don't have to give bad reaction to members we need to correct them when they make a mistake we are all here to learn we are not perfect. Correcting one another is a pleasure to motivates the user to correct his mistake given bad reaction for a single mistake should be considered wrong bad reaction should be given when we make several mistakes and are not willing to correct the mistake. I hope I am given a point.

Bro you are right men, we don't have to be mean to each other, there is no point from that, we are not taking each others money so why we are fighting, we can teach each other, then we both get benefits, but if we sad react them they stops creating posts and we end up on this situation, you see the situations right there is little posts every day, 

• +1 1

31 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Bro you are right men, we don't have to be mean to each other, there is no point from that, we are not taking each others money so why we are fighting, we can teach each other, then we both get benefits, but if we sad react them they stops creating posts and we end up on this situation, you see the situations right there is little posts every day, 

Yes the numbers of members are reducing and as well as to the topics. Some good members are no more available due to some certain mistake with that if we want to stay safe that means we need to work more harder.

19 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes the numbers of members are reducing and as well as to the topics. Some good members are no more available due to some certain mistake with that if we want to stay safe that means we need to work more harder.

You are right one mistake will get us hard time, even we may get ban from the form, so its better to stay safes and not to lose this forum, but that's why members are not creating topics no any more, they get ban or warning points if the maid mistakes.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, betelihem said:

that's why members are not creating topics no any more, they get ban or warning points if the maid mistakes.

Yes I have that hope any little mistake by breaking a rule will lead to restriction or receiving a warning points I prefer been careful to be in the forum by working good to stay. Happy posting

18 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Yes I have that hope any little mistake by breaking a rule will lead to restriction or receiving a warning points I prefer been careful to be in the forum by working good to stay. Happy posting

I agree with you bro, you are right its better to be safe, because we can't find any site or a forum that pays this much money for only writing and posting only 30 posts i mean for real there is no site.

@betelihemyes this is an opportunity to get ourselves protected from all this kind of ilegal activities let us work as instructed to live longer. Thank you my friend for the advice.

I am not kind of person that give reaction, I don't have social media accounts that is why I don't react and I am not used, when i like something I give reviews, I am a man of words and actions, I consider this a life method.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

1 hour ago, Abdalrazig said:

I am not kind of person that give reaction, I don't have social media accounts that is why I don't react and I am not used, when i like something I give reviews, I am a man of words and actions, I consider this a life method.

Good idea, but in this forum members give reactions to thus who create good posts, or for whom they agree with there ideas, and this is only for encouraging the person to post more interesting posts,

No, I deal with my nature and my true feelings and do not claim things. If I agree with the idea, then I say that I agree and if you are against the idea, then I say that I am against the idea.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 6/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, Abdalrazig said:

I'm the type of person who are reacting on a post when I really like the content especially when it gives information for me or helped me when I have a question. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

No, I deal with my nature and my true feelings and do not claim things. If I agree with the idea, then I say that I agree and if you are against the idea, then I say that I am against the idea.

You are right we are seposed to be like that, we don't have to hide our real feelings, and that will help the person too, but some members don't take that ass a good thing they sad react you if you don't agree with them.

• +2 1

It's our responsibility to always express truth and right information on comments. If you found any post with wrong or misleading information then don't agree with it instead tell them the right thing if you know or even report it to moderators. 

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, Jessica Karren said:

It's our responsibility to always express truth and right information on comments. If you found any post with wrong or misleading information then don't agree with it instead tell them the right thing if you know or even report it to moderators. 

You are right the best thing to do is let them know the right thing and try to teach them because that may affect them and make them lose more moneys, but some members sad react you when you tell them the truth.

• +2 1

@betelihemI share almost the pure feelings on this forum, mate. I share here according to my experiences that I have learnt in the crypto world. I clearly see some guys lying here but I politely ask them to correct because we all are friends here, no one is opponent 😉

On 6/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, betelihem said:

Yeah bro instead of agreeing with the wrong ting to earn moneys its better to tell the truth and teach the persons who make wrong things,

Well, this is actually true mate and we need to guide them especially for those new members here so that they will have getting some ideas and knowledge from us about cryptocurrency, just keep helping all of members here mates.