How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

47 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is actually true mate and we need to guide them especially for those new members here so that they will have getting some ideas and knowledge from us about cryptocurrency, just keep helping all of members here mates.

Yeah bro this forum is created for helping each other, and earn more moneys, and also learn some more things about cryptocurrency worlds, but some members don't take the help in good ways.

20 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah bro this forum is created for helping each other, and earn more moneys, and also learn some more things about cryptocurrency worlds, but some members don't take the help in good ways.

Well, this forum made to have some discussion happens about cryptocurrency, we are just helping people here to get some ideas about cryptocurrency because they're lack of it, i hope you may understand mate.

According to me i think that when you read a content and the things which comes to your mind while understanding it should be expressed in your comments it doesn't matter that your thoughts are against or for the content. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Maliyekkal said:

Iam very backward in expressing the real feeling towards other. If I am angry t them I won't express it as it might hurt them very badly.

I feel you friend, its hard to express the real feelings, but if the members are wrong and also if there mistakes get them to a dangerous things then its better to inform them, because that may save them.

I think if any member receive a negative point will shouldn't take revenge, needs to correct his topic or to try doing good and constructive topic, I think the best way is to be correct and accepting the point.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, betelihem said:

i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

Absolutely not mate.We all know that we are here for learning about different things about crypto and it is all of our duty to solve someone's mistakes.I think the person did a really bad work by giving you a bad reaction.He must not do this.But i will suggest you to forget this and keep helping people by all your gained knowlegde and always publish what is right.❤

No my friend, you have the right to reply anything that you need to. Sorry for what happened, but there are always good people and bad people in one place. You can't agree with anything even if they break the forum rules!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well i personally say what i want and i think is right, i freely express myself here but it doesn't mean i disrespect other members of this forum, i am politely share my thoughts using appropriate words so it doesn't mistakenly understand it. We write constructively criticism so and avoid attacking the person but the topic itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

Depending on the mood, expressions of my feelings are made, but sometimes I hide my true feelings, such as anger

25 minutes ago, Zzoro6110 said:

Depending on the mood, expressions of my feelings are made, but sometimes I hide my true feelings, such as anger

Yeah everyone hide there some feeling in order  to hurt some ones feeling, but what if that person is going in to trouble and is we tell them the truth then they will relise the thing and they will know the right thing.

Well I don't just agree on all post , if I see a post which breaks the rules I would either put a sad reaction or try in telling the person that his post is wrong , and I will do this through my comments.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I don't just agree on all post , if I see a post which breaks the rules I would either put a sad reaction or try in telling the person that his post is wrong , and I will do this through my comments.

Same here. 

I gave sad react on those who do spam post or repetitive post here. 

By doing that they will going to see what's wrong about their post.

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

12 hours ago, Virgil dijk said:

Actually i don't give sad reactions if i don't agree with the idea of the post, i mean all members have there ideas so i don't have to give sad reactions if i don't agree with them, but i will let them know the real thing .

If you are not showing your true opinion about a topic just because you are afraid of getting negative reaction you are doing it wrong, this is a forum where it's a place for discussion and not all the members have to agree with the others and actually it is disagreements that usually create a high quality topic and get the discussion going.

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

Actually i don't give sad reactions if i don't agree with the idea of the post, i mean all members have there ideas so i don't have to give sad reactions if i don't agree with them, but i will let them know the real thing .

Of course the reactions should not be used like that, if you disagree with someone's stance on a subject you can just reply to them directly and discuss your point of view with them instead of giving them negative reaction, the main reason for creation of negative reaction was to give a little warning to members that make low quality and spam posts that are totally irrelevant to that place.

Edited by lharost
  • +2 1

I think we need to find all of the members in the forum who behave in this manner and report all of them to the admins so that they will be removed and we will have a forum with reasonable people.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. We should not give a negative reaction because we did not understand the topic or because it does not correspond to our personal opinion. Everything here is related to education, and a good reaction should be given to useful topics only.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Lol, that is really childish, for the beginner like me, if someone rejected or didn't agree on your posts, do not sad react his or her reply. If he just corrected you do not take it as negative, they are just giving you some advice or good feedback on your posts, so the next time you are going to create posts, you will know what is the right and wrong thing to do.

Do not expect that all of your posts will be agreed upon by all people here. There would be someone who will not agree on you because they see something wrong on your posts. Just take it as your lesson.

I think the best thing to do is to leave and go do another option when you find a topic or posts is not useful or maybe it violate the rule, sooner or later the moderators will see and penalize who so ever is responsible for that.

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Solex said:

I think the best thing to do is to leave and go do another option when you find a topic or posts is not useful or maybe it violate the rule, sooner or later the moderators will see and penalize who so ever is responsible for that.

Yeah i can leave them and the moderates will punish them, but what is the point, if i help them or guide them to the right way they will be greaghtful, i mean when i get wrong things and if some one told me before i get warning points the it will be best thing for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

My friend, thank you for these feelings, but I think that there are some members who highlight the negative points in the topics of the rest of the members.
Therefore, do not bother and keep submitting more good content. Most members will appreciate it.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:20 PM, Solex said:

Just react negative reputation to those who post low quality so we will be fair enough to those who are really putting an effort to post a topic that really helpful in the forum. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Just react negative reputation to those who post low quality so we will be fair enough to those who are really putting an effort to post a topic that really helpful in the forum. 

You are actually right to some extent because by giving this negative reaction he/she will know that the posts they made is not helpful or it is of low quality to the forum and again I think giving this negative reaction will also reduce the number of spam posts, what do you think?

I express 100% of my feelings and do not like to hide my feelings in any field and that is better and makes you feel better

• +4 1

On 6/23/2020 at 6:28 AM, Fritz1013 said:

Yes, I am expressing my real feelings whenever I reply on some topics. If I don'tt agree on his statement hen I will say it and I will correct his or her mistakes. We should be true to ourselves and to this forum.

Yeah that's should be done, we don't have to agree with all posts that are wrong ideas scare of  sad reactions some members give sad reactions because they don't agree with your idea but its a forum we can express our real felling and try to discus.

If I should come any post that is against any of the forum rules, I submit the issue to the administrator so he should be dealt with accordingly.